Interesting!

Open Relationship

AMBER’s POV

 

I can’t stop what Yuri has started or else Krystal will think that I am just fooling around. It’s because of that ert, I am now obliged to somehow be sweet to Krystal. I have to woo her from now on. Well, I can really stop that instant but her response to me is making me not to. Krystal is being so sweet to me too that it made me smile every time I read her message.

 

“Ahem!”

 

I looked at Yuri who intentionally cleared . She is looking back at me with her erted smile on her face. We are currently strolling in the mall to buy some stuffs.

 

“What?” I asked him.

 

“What are you guys talking about?” she asked me.

 

“Uhm, I don’t know... probably, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” I answered to her with sarcasm and laughed when I saw her annoyed face.

 

“Let me see!” she said and tried to snatch my phone from me.

 

This girl really doesn’t know what privacy is. She did manage to snatch my phone from my hand. I guess her height and long limbs give her the advantage to do so.

 

“Yah! Give it back!” I yelled at her as I tried to snatch it back.

 

She used her other hand to stop be as she read my exchange messages with Krystal. I stopped what I am doing when I feel the other people’s eyes on us. I think only Yuri doesn’t care what others might think about her.

 

“Geez, I didn’t expect you are this cheesy Am.” She commented and laughed.

 

“You should really learn how to mind your own business, Kwon!” I said to her annoyingly as I snatch my phone back from her hand.

 

“Nah, I had fun if I stick my nose on your business.” She replied with a sly smirk.

 

I rolled my eyes on her and just focus on texting with Krystal. It’s a waste of time if I talk with this senseless girl.

 

“So have you guys have tried spicing up your texting?” she suddenly questioned me which made my brows furrowed.

 

“What do you mean spice up?” I asked her with raised brows and she beamed her erted smile again.

 

“You know, se….”

 

“Hell no!” I cut her off. I don’t want to hear her thoughts.

 

YURI’s POV

 

I love to tease Amber. I find her annoyed face as the most epic expression ever. We decided to grab a lunch before we go on with our shopping. I bumped into her when she suddenly stopped from walking as I was busy looking around, trying to hunt a beautiful creatures.

 

“Yah!” I yelled at her as I rubbed my nose after I bumped it on her head.

 

“Holy crap!” she blurted as she keep looking straight ahead.

 

“What?” I asked her curiously as I shifted my gaze straight ahead.

 

“She’s here!”

 

“Who’s here?”

 

“Just go ahead in the department store. Let’s meet there later.” She said to me and hurriedly left.

 

I looked at her who is slowly getting further away from me. I don’t know who she saw but I think it’s either her ex, crush or…Krystal Jung.

 

“Geez, I guess love does make you do something stupid.” I mumbled and scoffed.

 

I head to the department store and look for some new clothes to buy. Amber is taking too long and I don’t have any idea what she is doing right now. My attention was caught to this one girl who is standing in one corner. She caught my attention because obviously, she passed on my standard of being hot.

 

“Hi!” I greeted her with a smile which made her lift up her head and looked at me.

 

She flashed a faint smile in response and I think she is the type of person who is not fond of talking to strangers. She got this hot body which made me more determined to befriend her and hopefully win her.

 

“Are you waiting for someone too?” I asked her. “My friend went after on someone and she left me behind.” I said to her.

 

“I’m waiting for my sister.” She shortly replied.

 

“So you are with your sister.” I said to her and she nodded her head in response.

 

I stand beside her and I notice that she kept on checking her phone. I think she is waiting for someone to call her. Hopefully, not her boyfriend’s call. My attention was shifted to my phone when it suddenly rang. I can see the disappointment on the girl’s face when she realized that was not her phone who’s ringing. I curve a smile to her before I pick up the call.

 

“Where did you go?” I asked Amber.

 

“I lost her.” She answered me.

 

“Who?” I asked.

 

“Krystal.” She sighed and it made me scoffed. “If that cold looking girl didn’t get on my way, I wouldn’t have lost her. Anyway, I’m on my way there.”

 

“I’m just here in the ladies wear section.” I answered her.

 

“Jungie, I’m sorry if I made you wait.” A petite girl, which I assumed is her sister approached us with an apologetic smile.

 

“It’s okay Unnie.”she replied with her sweet smile.

 

“Who is she?” the petite girl asked.

 

I put down my phone and flash a charming smile as I can to her.

 

“I’m Kwon Yuri and you are?”

 

“I’m Jessica Jung Sooyeon.” She answered me then I turned to her little sister.

 

“I’m Krystal Jung Soojung.”

 

I was completely shocked when I finally knew who she is. I think I am the one who found whose Amber’s looking for.

 

“Dude, be here asap!” I said to Amber on the phone that is patiently waiting for me.

 

“I heard it.” She answered to me and judging from the tone of her voice, I think she can’t believe it too.

 

I shifted my gaze back at the two sisters and I met Jessica's eyes. She is looking at me suspiciously and I curve a smile on her but she just rolled her eyes on me.

 

'Interesting!'