Not This Time!

Open Relationship

YURI's POV

 

Amber is just staring at her ringing phone. I don't know why she wouldn't pick it up when it is Krystal who's calling. Is she afraid that Krystal will notice that A.J and Amber's voice is the same? The hell, they have been calling each other for like a hundred times already!

 

"Dude are you going to just stare on your phone?" I said to her and she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

 

"I'm so gonna kill you Kwon!" she grunted with threatening voice.

 

"Hey, what did I do?" I asked and laughed.

 

She rolled her eyes on me before she took a deep breath and answer Krystal's call. I just watch her and somehow her tense expression slowly replaced by a relieved one.

 

"Y-Yeah, Amber is here with me. Do you want to talk to her?" she asked to Krystal that made me raised my brows.

 

"What this idiot is talking about?" I mumbled and scoffed.

 

"Okay." she said and then handed to me her phone.

 

I look at her with furrowed brows and she gestured to me to take it. I just want to borrow her phone not her identity.

 

"Krystal! You're looking for me?" I asked pretending to be cheerful.

 

"Hi Am!" Krystal said sweetly and giggled.  "Yeah, I am!"

 

"What's up?"

 

"I was just wondering if you are free next weekend, Saturday?"

 

"Next Saturday huh. Let me check my schedule." I answered and looked at Amber whose waving her hand frantically. "Yes, I am!" I said to her and gave Amber a sly smirk.

 

I find it amusing seeing Amber's frustrated look. I don't unserstand why she look frustrated when Krystal is asking her out. She should be happy about it, right? Well, at least Krystal is happy.

 

"Great! So see you next Sat."

 

"See you when I see you!" I replied and she laughed.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I should have asked that traitor Yuri to pretend as me. Thanks to her, I am now meeting Krystal's cousin, Henry. I know what she's expecting to happen. She wants us to hook up. And this snoopy look alike guy seems liking me. Krystal left us and I was just sitting with him feeling awkward.

 

"When I first saw you, I thought you are my cousin's boyfriend." he said and chuckled.

 

"I am." I replied and he stopped laughing and looked at me. "her boyfriend's cousin." I continued with a force smile and he scoffed.

 

"You’re funny! I think we can get along pretty well!” he stated and I just laughed awkwardly.

 

I spent time with Henry. He is nice and not annoying. He was right, we got along pretty well. It’s been a while since the last time I hang-out with a guy. He is giving me hints that he likes me. I am not that dense not to notice it. I think I know where this is going. He walked me home after our hang-out.

 

“Take care on your way home.” I said to him.

 

“Thanks.” He said with a smile.

 

“Uhm, good night.” I spoke with an awkward smile.

 

“Good night.”he answered.

 

I was about to head inside when he called me. I stopped on my trance and turned around to look at him.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“C-Can I see you again?” he said timidly as he awkwardly rubbed the nape of his neck.

 

“Y-Yeah, sure!” I replied. As if I have other choice.

 

“R-Really?” he replied with disbelief and his voice.

 

I nodded my head in response and he got very happy. I don’t know what I am doing anymore but I hope everything will end up well.

 

“Is that Krystal’s cousin?” Yuri asked right after I stepped inside my apartment. She is peeking on the window.

 

“How did you get in?” I asked her.

 

“I have spare key.” She replied with a smirk when she faced me.

 

I rolled my eyes on her and flopped on the sofa. I got too tired today plus Krystal ditched me on her cousin.

 

“So how’s your legal date?” Yuri asked as she sat down on the chair.

 

“Tiresome.”

 

“Still not going to tell her the truth? I bet you are thinking of dating that guy.”

 

“I won’t go that far.” I answered her.

 

“We’ll see, Liu.” She replied and laughed. “You always end up doing the opposite to what you say.”

 

“Not this time!”