Confused

Open Relationship

YURI's POV

 

Just what I expected, Amber ate her words. She had been going out with Henry and now, I think that they are dating. That girl must have gone crazy. Well, she's the hardcore player that I ever know living now. I should probably give pass down my title to her.

 

"Our llama will surely get burned later on." Taeyeon said and scoffed.

 

We are sitting in a bar, enjoying our bottle of drinks. It's just drinking tonight, I am not in the mood to hit on someone. I am not sure about Taeyeon though. This byuntae can't live without getting laid every night.

 

"She has to make up her mind. Which one is it, the guy or the girl?" I spoke.

 

"Just let her. She's old enough to decide for herself. Besides, she it seems that she's enjoying what she is doing now."Taeyeon said with a smirk and patted me on my shoulder.

 

"That is not how we play Tae." I said to her and scoffed. "We don't commit."

 

"That's how Amber play. We can't do anything about it." he stated.

 

"Let's hope that she's just playing." I retorted.

 

JESS' POV

 

I spotted Yuri in one club. It seems like she's having a problem because she's drinking. I think the girl with her is her best friend. I want to approach her but I don't want to disturb them.

 

"Who are you looking at?" Tiffany asked as she nudged me. "The bartender?" she continued with a teasing smile drawn on her face.

 

"That guy is not even cute Fany." I rolled my eyes on her.

 

"Then who are you looking at?" she asked again, looking at the bar.

 

"Nobody." I quickly answered.

 

"Oh my God!"she suddenly exclaimed which mr a bit startled.

 

"What?"

 

"! Let's get out of her Sica."she siad frantically as she grabbes my arm.

 

"Wait, why?" I asked,puzzled.

 

"Just come with me!"

 

Fanny dragged me out of the club with her. She seemed relieved when we got outside.

 

"What was that all about?" I asked her.

 

"I just saw the person I don't wanna see in the rest of my life." she said which made me raised my left brow. "Let's go to the other club." she continued.

 

 

"Sica?"

 

Someone called me from behind and hearing this voice made my heart skipped a bit. It's weird but the hell, I don't have time to think about it anymore.

 

"Yuri." I answered suporessung the happinesd that I feel inside.

 

"It is really you." she said to me and flashed a charming smile. "You guys are leaving already?"

 

"Ye..."

 

"No!" I interrupted Tiffany. Yuri looked at us with raised brows.

 

"O-kay." she replied.

 

"Yul, let's go.." the girl that Yuri with paused and looked at Tiffany with a surprised expression on her face.. "Tiffany?"

 

"Hi Taeyeon." my friend greeted her in a flat tone of voice.

 

"Oh! what kind of reunion is this? Girl friends' reunion?"Yuri asked and giggled as she looked at her friend.

 

I don't understand why she had to laugh about that statement. I don't find anything funny in it at all.

 

"Let's go, Sica!" Tiffany said and dragged me away from the two girls with her.

 

I looked back at Yuri and she waved her hand to me, keeping her smile.

 

"You should stay away from those two, Sica." Fany told me.

 

"Why would I do that?"

 

"It's because those two are like drugs. They will slowly get you intoxicated and ruin your life.” She stated.

 

I have no idea why she said that! I am so confused!