Getting Slap!

Open Relationship

AMBER’s POV

 

My heart is pounding as I followed Krystal behind. There is no backing out now. Enough is enough and I know that I am hurting her. I know sooner or later I have to tell her the truth. I can’t hide that from her forever. I still lost her at the end so why prolong it? She heaved a deep sigh before she turned to face me. We are away from the crowd and I swallowed the lump on my throat.

 

“Amber, I will ask you a single question and I hope you will answer me with all honesty.” She spoke and my sweat starts to form on my forehead.

 

“O-Okay.” I replied and gulped.

 

“Are you A.J?” she asked me and I can see it in her eyes that she is hoping that I am not.

 

“H-Huh?” I questioned her.

 

“You see, I find it weird why A.J won’t show up himself to me. Every time I ask him to meet me up, he always sent you to meet me instead.” She said to me. “So don’t make me repeat myself and just answer my question.”

 

This is the first time that I clearly hear my heartbeat. My palms are starting to sweat and I feel nervous as hell. I just wish that the ground will split open and just swallow me alive. I want to escape in this situation but I don’t want to lie to her anymore. I am tired of lying, I’m tired of all of this!

 

“Y-Yes! I am A.J!” I said without meeting her eyes.

 

I feel ashamed and I just stood there not making any single muscle. She kept quiet and I lifted my head to look at her. Her face is red, and her eyes are filled with tears.

 

“How could you Amber?! How could you do that to me?! You fooled me!” she said with stern voice.

 

“I’m sorry, Krystal.” I sighed.

 

“I trusted you! I consider you as one of my true friends!” she yelled at me pointing her finger at me. And yet, you deceived me!”she continued weakly and her tears rolled down on her cheeks.

 

“I’m really sorry Krys. I really Am!” I said to her meeting her eyes. “But I do love you. I only lied…” Her slapped stopped me from what I am saying to her.

 

“Do you think I will still believe?!” she said with sarcasm. “After all you’ve done, I don’t think I can trust on every single word that comes out in your mouth Amber.”

 

I just look at her and she is looking back at me with rage in her eyes. We are just looking at each other for a brief moment.

 

“Krys…”

 

“Don’t! Don’t say anything! Don’t text me nor call me! I don’t want to see you again!” she said firmly before she walked away.

 

I let out a deep sigh as I turned to look at her walking away from me. I ruined everything that I and Krystal have because of my stupidity. The person that matters most to me hates me now.

 

YURI’s POV

 

Krystal is crying when she left the party. I think Amber’s game is finally over. Jessica excused herself to me and run after her sister. I approached Amber but I think she wants to be alone. She too left the party and I was left behind with Taeyeon. I don’t know where that shorty is right now. She just disappeared in the middle of the crowd. I was looking around and my gazed stopped at Jessica’s raging eyes.

 

“What’s wrong, Sica?” I questioned her.

 

“You are a close friend to Amber right?” she asked me with stern voice.

 

“W-Why are you asking that?”

 

“Answer me!” she demanded as she raised her brows which caught the attention of other people.

 

“Yes.” I answered her.

 

“So you knew. You knew that she was deceiving my sister and yet you keep that truth from me and just let her.” She stated.

 

“Sica, it’s not…”

 

I got cut off by my sentence when she slapped me really hard.

 

“That’s for deceiving us.” She spoke and slapped me again on the other side. “That’s for breaking my trust!”

 

My situation is embarrassing because other people are looking at us but I don’t care about that. Seeing the pain and sadness in Sica’s eyes is what’s worrying me. She slapped me for the third time and I tell you, it’s hurt more than in hell.

 

“And that, that’s for making me fall in love with you.”

 

When I heard what she said it seemed my world stop from spinning. Everything had stopped for a while. I looked at her with widened eyes and I saw her tears roll down on her cheeks. She quickly left before I can stop her.

 

“That was intense, Yul.” Taeyeon spoke who stood beside me.

 

“Y-Yeah.” I replied as I cupped my cheeks.

 

“Did that slap wake your sleeping heart?”she said to me that made  me looked at her.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Well, I thought I wouldn’t see you looking at someone with love in your eyes.” She said to me and scoffed. “You were right, she is not like Yoona.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I never saw Yoona look at you with love in her eyes before.”she answered me. “If I were you, I will not let a girl like Jessica walk out of my life.”