Amusement Park

Open Relationship

YURI’s POV

 

Amber asked me to take her into the amusement park where she will meet Krystal. I can see the nervousness in her face when we are on our way there.  I won’t get surprise if she will get slapped today or…killed. Her life will be spared if Krystal loves her as her and not the person Krystal imagined to be.  Amber let out a deep sigh after I parked the car.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

 

“Thanks to you, I’m not okay.” She said to me with annoyance in her voice.

 

“You’ll be fine. If Krystal won’t accept you as you then it is better to know as earlier as now.” I told her and she rolled her eyes.

 

“Whatever.” She replied.

 

“You’ll lucky there are only a few people here today.” I stated as I looked through the window.

 

“Why?” she asked.

 

“Because in case if you get slapped, only a few will witness it.” I answered jokingly and laughed.

 

“Thank you for that!” she said with sarcasm and opened the door.

 

“I’m just kidding dude.” I console her. “Good luck, Am!”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” She replied and stepped outside the car.

 

I followed my eyes on her as she walked her way inside the park. I was about to start the engine again when this girl passed by which caught my attention. I leaned towards the steering wheel to have a better looked at her. I curved a smile when I confirmed who she is.

 

“Well, this is not surprising.” I mumbled and scoffed.

 

I stepped out of my car and followed her. If Amber has a date today, I will get one myself too.

 

“Hey!” I called her and I noticed she got startled. She turned around and then let out a sigh in relief.

 

“Thank God it’s only you.” She mumbled which got me puzzled.

 

“Are you hiding from someone? Escaping a date?” I questioned her with a sly smile.

 

“I’m not here for a date, FYI.” She answered me. I think I know now why she’s here.

 

“Then what are you doing here?” I asked her.

 

“To watch over my sister. She’s meeting her boyfriend for the first time here and who knows what that guy will do to her.” She answered and I nodded my head in understanding.

 

I think Amber will be slapped by Krystal and killed by Jessica.

 

SICA’s POV

 

I got surprised seeing Yuri here today. I am curious though what is she doing here right now. I think Seoul is really small because our path had crossed again. I don’t think she’s in a date because it seems that she’s alone.

 

“How about you? What are you doing here?” I asked her.

 

“I got bored so I decided to take a stroll here. Look for something fun to do.” She answered me.

 

“I’m sure you will be able to find one.” I replied to her. “I better go now. I still need to find my sister.” I continued.

 

“Can I come with you?”she asked.

 

“Huh?”

 

“It seems what you are doing is more fun to do and exciting.” She stated and grinned.

 

“You will be just a nuisance if you come with me.”

 

“I promise, I won’t!” she said frantically and I laughed at her.

 

“Okay if that’s what you want.” I agreed and she seemed happy about it.

 

We head inside the amusement park. I feel grateful that there are only a few people inside so it is much easier for us to look for my sister.

 

“Sica, does Krystal know that you followed her?” she asked me.

 

“Obviously not.” I answered her as I roamed my eyes around.

 

“Then I bet she will get mad if she caught you.” she told me. “Hmmm, you need a disguise.”

 

She approached this one stall that is selling some accessories and caps. She gestured me to walk over to her and I did. She picked up one cutely designed cap and wore it on my head and then she chose a shades for herself.

 

“You don’t need to put on a disguise to you know.” I said to her and scoffed.

 

“Well, it’s hot today and the sun is too bright for my eyes.” She answered with a smirk. “I will wear this too.”she continued and put on a cap and keep her hair under it. “How do I look?”

 

“You look like a y stalker.” I answered her and giggled when she pout.

 

“So you’re the only one who look adorable now.” She mumbled and sighed.

 

“I am adorable at the same time beautiful Kwon Yuri!” I remarked and she slightly lowered her sunglasses.

 

“I won’t disagree on that.” She answered while flashing a smile which I find it charming.

 

It’s weird when I felt my heart skipped a beat when I stared longer on her smiling face. It can’t be, right?