Love is Just a Game...

Open Relationship

AMBER's POV

 

I thought I was ready to tell her the truth. But when I stood before her, I chickened out. I felt afraid of what might her reaction would be. I'm afraid that she might hate me and dump me so I ended up...lying.

 

"E-Excuse me." I said to her and she lightly nodded her head.

 

I distanced myself from her and took my other phone that's ringing. The other one, which was Krystal's calling is in silent mode. Maybe, I was really planning to tell her who I am in the first place because I thought of this. It is my sister who's calling and we had a short conversation.

 

"A.J isn't answering his phone."

 

I overheard Krystal said, sounding frustrated and it's making me feel guilty. So I made a mental note to text her later as A.J.

 

"Am, let's get going." she said and walk ahead of me.

 

It's already late in the afternoon when we decided to part ways. I spent even my last penny in the amusement park for her. I had a great time with her and I hope she had too.

 

"Thanks for today, Am." she said happily and gave me a light hug.

 

"No need to thank me." I replied to her and flashed an weak smile to her when she broke her hug .

 

"Is there something wrong?" she asked worriedly.

 

"H-Huh?"

 

"You look like something is troubling you." she said to me and she was right.

 

"Ah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it!" I assured her and laugh awkwardly.

 

I don't know why deep inside, I feel annoyed to myself right now. It's probably because the day already end and I wasn't able to do what I came here for.

 

"Alright! If you say so. Anyway, can I ask for your number?" she asked with her sweet smile.

 

"Let's exchange numbers."

 

I bid her goodbye to her. I decided to just walk home since I'm penniless. When I roamed my eyes around, I spotted Yuri's car which got me puzzled.

 

"That hasn't left yet." I mumbled.

 

YURI's POV

 

I was right, Jessica doesn't approve in same relationship. Amber will surely get herself killed soon. I told Sica that I get attracted to guys which is true. I am into guys and girls so I wasn't really lying to her. We part ways when Kryber did. I should feel tired following them around but weirdly I'm not. I even wished that they will stay longer.

 

"Yo!" Amber greeted me, raising her right hand. She's leaning agsinst my car.

 

"What's up?" I replied to her.

 

"i thought you already left."she said to me.

 

"I thought I will just go home right away too." I answered and laughed.

 

"So what made you stay here?" she asked me curiously.

 

"Jessica." I answered her with a smirk after I opened the door of car.

 

"She was here?!"

 

"Yap!"I answered her shortly.

 

I got inside the car and Amber did the same. I start the car and looked at Amber who is looking worried about it.

 

"Don't worry, she thinks you're a guy. But she will really kill you later." I told her. I just want her to prepare herself for the worst to come for her.

 

"Double kill." she sighed.

 

"So it means you haven't told Krystal who you really are huh."I remarked and she let out a deep sigh. "Sooner or later, she will wonder why A.J wouldn't meet her. You can't keep the truth from her forever, unless you will cut your connection with her."

 

"I am not sure if I can just do that to her. I don't want to lose her."

 

"Does it mean that you really love her?" I asked her with raised brows.

 

"I guess...I do."she said weakly.

 

"You're still unsure." I replied.

 

We had a quite ride going back to her apartment. Amber is in her deep thoughts and I can't thinkmof anything else but Jessica. I don't like the idea everytime my mind will conclude that I love her. I can't trust myself on that matter anymore.

 

"Yul, what do you think should I do right now?"Amber ssuddenly asked me.

 

"Plan on how to tell Krystal the truth." I answered her.

 

"I shouldn't have started this. Now it's making my life complicated."

 

"It's because it is not socially acceptable. It even isn't right and proper in the eyes of others. That is what making it complicated."

 

"I wish I was born a guy."Amber mumbled.

 

"Pfft! Don't say it like that. Guy or girl, if that person will love you, she or he will be with you. Gender doesn't matter." I said to her.

 

"But admit it, it will be lot easier." Amber spoke.

 

"Well yeah, but easy bores me. I mean, where's the fun in that?I prefer the challenging one, it's more fun." I replied to her.

 

"Don't tell me you're going after Jessica because you find her challenging?"

 

“You’re never wrong in that, my friend!” I remarked and laugh.

 

“I hope she will break your heart, Kwon. So you’ll learn your lesson!” she said sternly and rolled her eyes on me.

 

“I already did, Am.” I answered to her.

 

Well, I already learned my lesson in love. That is, if you will get serious with it, you will be the one who will lose at the end.

 

“Not all girls are like her, Yul. Don’t liken Jessica to her or anybody else.”

 

'That's what I thought before too. But at the end, they always fall in the same category. HEARTBREAKER!'

 

Love is just a game..indeed!