Jealous or Not?

Open Relationship

JESS POV

 

Yuri is not that bad like what I thought she would be. I am not sure if we will meet again in the future because she didn't ask for our number. My sister,Soojung, did not separate her mobile phone from herself. Everytime I see her, she is always holding it. I know that she is always exchanging messages with this 'A.J' guy and I think she's falling in love with him. Pfft! Falling in love with someone you haven't seen yet is absurd!

 

"Yah! Soojung, stop texting for a while!" I yelled at her and tried to snatch her phone from her but she's agile enough to avoid my hand.

 

"Unnie!" she grunted and glared at me.

 

I rolled my eyes and sat on the sofa next to her.  I think this girl spend most of her time on texting than studying.

 

"Mom and Dad want you to pay a visit to our grandparents this weekend." I informed her.

 

"What---"

 

"Halmoni is sick and I don't have time to go there because of my busy schedules." I stated, cutting of her protest.

 

She let out a defeated sigh which made me smirked. I don't know why she doesn't want to go there. Before, she is excited to visit our grandparents because of her childhood crush.

 

"I will stay there just for a day." she grumbled which made me raised my brows.

 

"Minimum of two days, sis!" I said to her. "Don't worry, there is a strong reception there so you can still text and text and text." I continued and laughed.

 

"Yah!" she yelled and narrowed her eyes on me.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I don't know why I don't feel like going in my grandparents house this weekend. I feel like I will be further away from something. I am not sure if I can spend most of my time texting there like what my Unnie thought that I would. Halmonie and Halapoji will surely ask me to spend most of my time with them. It doesn't matter if all we have to do is just talking.

 

"Have you informed A.J that your texting session will be temporarily stop this weekend?" Luna asked me.

 

"Should I informed him about it?" I questioned them.

 

"Of course! Otherwise he would think that you got tired of him." Luna stated.

 

"Or he will miss you and look for you." Sulli said with a sheepish smile.

 

"If it is only her that he is always texting with."Luna replied. "I will say that he is into you Krys if what Sulli said will happen even if he is texting with others too."

 

"Hmmm, why don't you put him into a test."I suggested. "You guys text him too from now on and get to know him."

 

"Number?" Luna and Sulli answered quickly while holding their phones.

 

"Why do I feel that I have been tricked? You guys do really want to have his number, do you?" I eyed them suspiciously and they just giggled.

 

I gave A.J's number to them. They texted him right away and somehow it made me happy when an hour passed, A.J didn't reply to them even if he is texting with me. Maybe, he doesn't entertain those strangers to him. It is Luna who told him that I am friends with them.

 

From: A.J

Do you know Park Luna?

 

To: A.J

Yeah! She's my friend and Sulli as well.

 

After that message, Sulli and Luna shriek when A.J texted them. It made me scoffed how happy they got when he finally texted them.

 

From: A.J

So it is ‘meet the friends’ this time? :)

 

To: A.J

I guess it is.

 

He is texting with me as well as to my friends too. I don't know what is he talking to them but these two became so giddy out of a sudden.

 

“No wonder you can’t stop texting with him, Jungie.” Sulli said to me which made me raised my brows.

 

It took him for a while before he can reply to me. I kinda regret giving his number to them.  I think he finds them more fun to text with than to me.

From: A.J

Luna said that you are going to the province where your crush live?

 

“Luna?!” I exclaimed and the culprit just laughed when I glared at her.

 

“What?”she asked pretending to be clueless.

 

“Why did you tell him that?” I questioned her. “You don’t have to say that to him!”

 

“I’m doing you a favor so just relax.” She said and giggled.

 

“And what favor is that?” I questioned her.

 

“Because of me, we will be able to find out if he gets jealous to other guys you are romantically linked with.” She answered me with a smirk.

 

“Affirm him, Jungie!” Sulli said excitedly.

 

These two girls are really crazy! But I like Luna’s idea,

 

To: A.J

Yeah! I think I will be able to meet him.:)

 

I let out a sigh after I sent out and we waited for his reply. When I received his reply, I can’t tell if he got jealous or not.

 

From: A.J

Cool! Take care!:)

 

And that message became his last message for me today. Well, I hope he did get jealous about that.