I'm Sorry!

Open Relationship

AMBER’s POV

 

I beg to Krystal to meet me for the last time. I want to introduce my cousin Donghae to her. I’m thinking that this is the least I can do for her, to make it up to her. I think she likes Donghae, besides, she’s the guy she’s thinking of and she fell in love with. Somehow, I feel grateful when Krystal agreed to meet up with me.

 

“What do you want? I don’t have much time for this.” Krystal said coldly when we meet up.

 

I honestly am happy seeing her again. This could be the last time I will see her and talk to her but at least, I will somehow make her happy before I disappear in her life.

 

“I’m sorry!” I said to her, bowing 90 degrees.

 

“You had been saying that for a hundredth time Amber.” She said to me and scoffed.

 

“I still want to apologize.” I replied to her.

 

“Did you ask me to come here just for you to apologize?” she asked and I lifted up my head to look at her. She is looking at me, raising her left brow. “If you got nothing else to say, I’m leaving.”

 

I grabbed her arm before she can walk away. I can’t let her leave yet. She looked at my hand that is clutching on her arm and then met my eyes once again. I slowly let go of her while flashing an apologetic smile. I let out a small sigh before I spoke again.

 

“I know what I did to you is unforgivable. So, in order to somehow make it up to you, I will let you meet the person you fell in love with.” I said to her and she furrowed her brows.

 

“What are you talking about?” she asked me sounding confused.

 

I curved a smile to her before I called Donghae who is standing at a distance with Yuri. When I showed Krystal’s picture to her, he got an instant crush to her. I saw a surprised look on Krystal’s face when she saw him.

 

“Krystal, this is my cousin Donghae. Hae, she is Krystal Jung.” I introduced them to each other.

 

“Nice to meet you Krystal Jung.” Hae said to her flashing his friendliest smile.

 

Krystal just stared at him for a while then look at me. I curved a faint smile at her and then she reached my cousins hand for a handshake. I would be lying if I say that I didn’t feel any tinge of pain in my chest. I am deeply hurt and jealous but there is nothing I can do about it. Krystal doesn’t want someone like me. She wants someone like Donghae, a guy not a girl.

 

“I’m really sorry Krystal. I’m sorry that I lied to you.” I said to her before I left them.

 

YURI’s POV

 

I thought Amber wouldn’t agree to what I had suggested her to do but unexpectedly she did. I can see the pain and sadness in her eyes when she turned her back at them and walked her way to where I am standing.

 

“Where do you want to go?” I asked her. “Bar?”

 

“Yeah.” She answered me with a weak smile.

 

She walked ahead of me and I looked at Donghae and Krystal. Donghae seems happy about meeting Krystal but I can’t tell if Krystal feels the same way. I thought she won’t look at Amber but I got a bit surprise when she did. I saw something in her eyes when she is looking at the llama who’s having a heavy shoulder as she is walking her way to where our car is.

 

“Yul! Hurry up!” Amber called me which caught my attention.

 

I turned to him and curved a smile and then turn to Krystal for the last time but the girl is paying her attention to Donghae now. I entered our car and pulled the hand break after I start the engine. Amber kept her eyes looking straight ahead.

 

“Do you really want your cousin to date the girl you love?” I asked her and she looked at me and then looked away.

 

“Yeah, I do love her but she loves him. I can tell that Donghae loves her too.” She answered me.

 

“You’re probably right, but the probability that you are wrong is higher.” I said to her and she just scoffed.

 

We drove to the nearby bar and order our drinks. We called our other friends to join us. This is the first time I saw Amber this down. She must love Krystal that much and I envied her. I am not capable of loving like that that is why I can’t continue pursuing Jessica. Not now that I know she has feelings for me. I might end up hurting her. Amber got wasted and she can barely walk. I supported her walking back inside the car.

 

“I should have listened to you, Yul. I should have introduced myself to Krystal as early as possible. Not as A.J Liu but as Amber Liu!”she said and her tears escaped from her eyes. “Now I lost her.”

 

“You need to rest Amber.” I said to her as I help her to sit comfortably on the front seat.

 

I wiped her tears when she fell asleep and then let out a deep sigh before I closed the door. I hope Amber won’t end up like me. I hope she won’t give up on love because of what happened to her. I started the engine and my attention was transferred to Amber when she said something again.

 

“I’m sorry Krystal, I really Am.” Amber mumbled in her sleep and tears escaped from her eyes again. 

 

"I don't really think you lost her Amber." I muttered.

 

A/N: HEY GUYS CAN I ASK YOU A FAVOR? FOR THOSE WHO HAS FB ACCOUNT, CAN YOU GUYS LIKE THIS PAGE? THANKS A LOT :) IT IS AN ONLINE SHOP. YOUR LIKES ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

https://www.facebook.com/yasui.cheap