Right Answer

Open Relationship

YURI's POV

 

Since I met Jessica, she never left in my mind. I have this strong urge to see her again. It's weird because even that I'm seeing girls that are way more hotter and pretty than her, theyl never excite me. They are just pleasing in my eyes and that's it. I don't find anything interesting.

 

"Aish!" I hissed in annoyance.

 

"What's wrong with you?"Amber asked me looking at me strangely and scoffed.

 

"I'm frustrated." I sighed and lean back on the back cushion against the sofa.

 

"That's new! The Kwon Yuri is frustrated!" she exclaimed  and laughed.

 

"Shut up!" I glared at her and throw her the cushion. It hit her on her face.

 

"Yah!Tsk!" she hissed which made me smirk. "So, what's frustrating you?"

 

"Wrong question." I simply replied and let out a deep sigh. She looked at me with puzzled look on her face. "Wait! Can you ask Krystal for Jessica's number?"

 

"Why would I do that?" she answered me and I grimaced.

 

"Of course, so I can contact her!"

 

“I’m not texting with Krystal now and I won’t do what you ask me to do.”

 

“Why? Then who are you texting with?” I asked curiously.

 

“ Luna and Sulli, Krystal’s friends. Jessica might think that we are connected if you suddenly have her number! They are not dumb not to realize that and I don’t want to risk.”

 

“Aish! Tsk! I should have asked her number on that day!” I mumbled in annoyance. “Yah! You said that Krystal is in the province right? Is she with her sister?”

 

“She went there alone.” She answered shortly, not leaving her eyes on the screen of her phone.

 

“And why aren’t you texting with her again?”

 

“S-She’s…busy.” Amber answered with straight face which made me raised my brows.

 

“Busy?” I uttered and nodded my head in understanding. “She’s meeting someone especial to her there, isn’t she?” I questioned her and it made her furrowed her brows.

 

“Her grandma is sick and she was asked to visit there.”

 

“Pfft! That’s not the right answer to my question. But seeing your facial expression, I already had my answer.” I stated and chuckled.

 

“Whatever!” she replied and rolled her eyes on me.

 

“Just court her already and make her yours. I told you, Krystal Jung definitely likes A.J!”

 

AMBER’s POV

 

Every time I hear Yuri saying that Krystal likes me, it oddly makes me happy. But the idea of Krystal meeting her childhood crush makes me feel annoyed. So I diverted my attention to her friends.

 

“I told you Yul, what am I doing is just for fun. There’s nothing to be serious about.”

 

“But that little Jung seriously likes you. How are you going to deal with it?”

 

“Nothing!  As long as I won’t show any interest to her nor say any word that will make her think that I have a special feelings for her then I think she won’t expect anything. She will forget her developing feelings for me.” I said to Yuri and she nodded her head.

 

“Is there any instances that you comforted her?” Yuri questioned me.

 

“Well, yeah! When she had a difficult times or when she’s sad, stuffs like that.” I answered Yuri.

 

“I see.” Yuri replied. “You are a better player than me.” She added and grinned.

 

“We are way too different, Yuri.” I retorted and laughed. “So don’t compare me to you.”

 

 Sulli doesn’t text me that much like Luna. I’ve been texting Luna nonstop. She is the fastest one that replies to my messages among the three of them.

 

From: Luna

Can I ask you something?

 

To: Luna

Sure! Fire it up!

 

From: Luna

Is there something going on between you and Krystal?

 

It made me wonder why she’s asking me this question when I read her message.

 

To: Luna

We are just friends.  Why?

 

From: Luna

Is that how you see her? Just a friend?

 

I know this question is not that hard to answer. I should have answer her ‘Yes’ but I wasn’t sure if that is the right answer anymore.

 

To: Luna

Yes! ^ ^

 

I let out a deep sigh after I sent my reply. In my mind, I am sure that it was the right answer but how come it doesn’t feel right in my heart?