For Halimaw!

Open Relationship

AMBER's POV

 

I can't seem to bring myself in front of them, in front of Krystal so I decided to go out of the club. I know what I've been missing but I don't know, I think I'm ashamed of what I did and scared. After I received her text my heart pound. I got nervous when she asked me to meet up with her. Although I'm happy that she wants to talk to me, I am nervous as hell too!

 

"Crap, what would I tell her!"I mumbled as I keep walking back and forth in sidewalk in front of the park.

 

She asked me to wait for her here. I'm not going to complain if she will take her time because I honestly don't know what to do when she arrives here.

 

"Hey!"

 

I got a bit startled when someone tapped me from behind. I thought I will have a haft attacked. I turned around to see who it is and I froze on my spot when I saw her. I just stood still, staring at her like a retard.

 

"You are not that obvious when you're nervous." she said with sarcasm and scoffed.

 

I mentally calmed down myself. I have to keep my cool and keep my mind from functioning rationally. I regain my composure and ignore the loud sound of my pounding heart.

 

"A-Ah y-yeah!" I stuttered and curved a nervous smile.

 

She giggled in response and I mentally scold myself.

 

"Are we going to just stand here or  where going there and have some fun?" she asked me.

 

"U-Uhm, let's go!" I said to her with a smile.

 

I'm grateful that the amusement park is closing late today. We are walking side by side and my hand sometimes brushed to hers. Believe me, I want to grab it, intertwine our fingers but I'm afraid that if I do that, I will ruin our moment. I know she's trying her best not to act awkwardly around me so I must prevent that awkwardness to arise between us.

 

"It's a bit crowded tonight!" she spoke.

 

"Y-Yeah." I replied to her.

 

"We might get separated from each other in this crowd." she stated and it made me look at her.

 

"Well..." I paused and awkwardly scratch my head as I looked away. “You can hold on to me if you like."

 

I can feel her eyes on me and I started to get nervous. I got a bit surprised when she suddenly clings to my arm.

 

"I think we won't get separated if I stay this close to you." she said witg her sweet smile when I looked at her.

 

"I don't plan on letting you go too." I said returning her smile.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

How can I not see it before? AJ and Amber has no difference. Amber is obviously nervous as hell and I am too. But I am not going to show her that, otherwise we will end up staring awkwardly in front of each other. I was clinging to her when we made our way through the crowd. We tried all fun rides and I think we both enjoyed the night.

 

"I never had so much fun in my life before." she spoke. " Just now!"

 

"I guess those rides took away sll your nervousness." I said to her jokingly and laughed.

 

"I guess."she replied and chuckled. "So, where do you wanna go next?"

 

"Home." I replied and it made her stare at me,looking a bit surprised. "It's quite late and Unnie want me to get home at this hour."I continued and I saw the disappointment on her face.

 

"I see. I will take you home."she replied curving a smile.

 

"Just walk me home. Our house is just blocks away from here."

 

"Okay."

 

We start walking and she isn't saying anything. I keep stealing glances at her and it seems like she is in her deep thoughts. I was expecting that she will bring up something about us tonight or at least ask me if I want her to become my girlfriend.

 

"Amber." I called her as I stopped on my trance.

 

"H-Huh?" she answered when she snapped out of her thoughts and turned to me.

 

"What are you thinking?" I asked her.

 

"Just something." she answered me with a faint smile.

 

"Would you mind sharing it to me?"

 

"Uhm, it is not that interesting."

 

"I still want to hear it." I told her sternly.

 

I think I need to intimidate her to obey me and I succeeded. She let out a deep sigh.

 

"I was just thinking if you would date m?" she spoke timidly not meeting my eyes.

 

“How can I make sure that you won’t play with my feelings again?” I questioned her with cross arms as I raised my brows on her.

 

“I really love you even if I was pretending as A.J. The only thing that I lied to you is my identity. I love you with all my heart and I’m willing to prove it to you every day.” She said looking straight in my eyes. “or even for the rest of my life!”

 

I feel happy when I heard what she had said. I can see the sincerity in her eyes and it made my heart skip a bit.

 

“You still have to be punished because of what you did to me so turn around.”

 

“H-Huh?” she asked looking puzzled.

 

“Just do it.”

 

She obeyed me and I hoped on her back. I wrapped my hands around her shoulders and lie my head on top of her shoulders. She smells so sweet.

 

“Carry me until we reach my house.”

 

“O-Okay.” She sighed.

 

She starts walking and I can’t feel that she’s struggling. Well, it’s quite a long walk and I am really tired. I close my eyes, relaxing on her back. I don’t care if people are with staring at us.

 

“Hey Amber.” I called her.

 

“Hmmm.”she hummed in response.

 

“I think I love you.” I stated and she stopped from walking.

 

“W-What did you say?” she asked frantically.

 

She turned her head to me and I locked my lips on hers. I felt that everything around us had stopped, that everyone starts fading and it was only us who were around.

 

“Now get moving.” I said after I broke our kiss and I rest my head back on her shoulders.

 

I just don’t want her to see me blushing. That would be embarrassing!

 

~FIN~