Krystal's Sadness

Open Relationship

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I was right, Amber is not into girls. My cousin Henry is currently happy in their relationship. I'm really happy for him, I'm happy for them! While their relationship is getting better,mine is going into the drain. A.J rarely text to me. It seems like he has less time for me now than before and this doesn't amused me.

 

"What have you been doing these days? Are you that busy for you not to be able to text me?" I yelled at him over the phone.

 

"I'm sorry, Princess. I-I just..."

 

" Don't you dare lie to me A.J!" I warned him. "I'm so tired of this."I continued weakly as I sat down on the edge of my bed.

 

I waited for him to speak up but all I hear from the other line was silence. It got me more irritated.

 

"Aren't you going to say something?" I asked him.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"Saying sorry isn't enough this time A.J! I am so tired of hearing your sorry." I told him. "I'm starting to get tired of us, of this."

 

"Please, don't say that Krys." he answered me with pleading voice.

 

"What do you want for this relationship, A.J? Do you want us to stay like this forever? In this set-up? Because I am not sure if it will work for me."

 

"Krystal."

 

"Now if you want this relationship to last, show yourself to me and be with me." I said to him.

 

I waited for him to agree to it but I got nothing in response. I felt that he doesn't love me like how much I love him. I hang-up on him without saying goodbye. I just don't want him to hear me cry.

 

"Did you cry last night, Jungie?" my sister asked me when I joined her in breakfast.

 

"N-No." I denied.

 

"Is it because of A.J?" she asked me.

 

"N..."

 

"Don't you dare lie to me Soojung."she threatened me and glared at me.

 

I let out a sigh as a response. I don't want to answer her.

 

"Aish! I know that person can't be trusted! He will just hurt you. If I will see him, I will really fry him in boiling oil, alive!"

 

"He didn't do anything bad to me Unnie." I told her with a faint smile and she raised her brows. "Anyway, how's your clubbing last night?"

 

"I met Yuri last night." she spoke and curved a smile. She seemed happy about it.

 

"And?"

 

"That's the only good thing that happened last night. The rest are not worth telling about." she answered me before she continued to eat her breakfast.

 

"O-Okay." I spoke to her.

 

"Anyway, Fanny is throwing a party tonight. So invite your boyfriend, I want to meet him already. He can bring someone with him."

 

"I don't think he would come,Unnie." I answered her as I played my bacon with my fork.

 

"Are you sure that guy exist, Soojung? If he can't bring himself in front of you then he is obviously keeping something."

 

"Like what?"

 

"I dunno, his real identity or whatever." she said.

 

"I don't think so, Unnie."

 

"Well, if he can't bring himself in front of you then he is definitely keeping something from you. Nobody wants to be away from the person they love." she spoke.

 

Hearing what Unnie said made my chest feels heavy. It is making me sadder. I know deep inside that what she said is true.

 

'Why can't you bring yourself in front of me, A.J? Do I matter to you?'