Namsan Tower

Open Relationship

YURI's POV

 

I keep on looking to where Sica is, but I'm avoiding our eyes to meet. I don't know, the thought of us looking at each other makes me feel uncomfortable and awkward so I'm preventing that to happen. Her sister,Krystal, is vigilant on the other hand, she often caught me looking at her.

 

"I'm sorry but I'm still waiting for someone." I said to the hot girl who approached me with an apoligetic smile.

 

I know she was just a waste but nah, I will just behave myself tonight. I might be assuming or delusional but I feel that Jessica is also looking at me from time to time.

 

"Don't tell me that it's because Jessica is around, you will brush off every person who will approach you?"Taeyeon asked me with raised brows and scoffed.

 

"Nah, I am just not in the mood to hook up with anyone." I answered her.

 

"Pfft, yeah right!" she replied and I know she didn't believe me.

 

"How about you?Why don't you hook up with anyone?"I asked her and began to look around. "Tiffany is not even her".

 

I groaned in pain when shorty suddenly elbowed me in my stomach. She is really sensitive when it comes with Tiffany.

 

"Uhm, excuse me."

 

We both turn around to see the person who called our attention. My eyes slowly widened when I saw who it is.

 

"Yoona!" I called her name in disbelief.

 

JESS POV

 

I never saw Yuri with that expression while talking to someone. The way she looked at that girl seemed different from everybody else. I don't think she is her girlfriend because they are not intimate to each other. But I'm pretty sure that she is special to Yuri. I can see it in her eyes and it is making me feel jealous. Yuri never looked at me with that look in her eyes. I guess I am just a nobody to her.

 

"Jungie, let's go home."  I said to my sister who is chatting with her friends.

 

"But it is too early." she answered me.

 

I know that she doean't want to go home yet because that Llama is still around.I am not that selfish to drag my sister in my misery.

 

"I'll be leaving guys." I said to them after I got up.

 

"It's too early Unnie!" Sulli spoke.

 

"Well, I'm already tired and I don't feel that good." I replied and force a smile.

 

 

My sister looked at me with raised brows before she turned to the direction where Yuri is.

 

"I see." she spoke before she looked back at me.

 

"Don't worry little sis, you can stay and have fun with them." I told her.

 

"Thanks Unnie." she replied happily and gave me a light hug.

 

I gave Yuri one last look and she has having a good time chatting with that girl. She’s pretty and I think she’s nice too. With a heavy heart, I went outside the club. I hailed a cab and then after I got inside, I was so surprised when I saw her.

 

“Namsan Tower please.” She said to the driver.

 

“W-What are you doing?” I questioned her in disbelief.

 

“Taking you to a beautiful place.” She answered me.

 

“Mister, stop the car. I will get off!” I said to the driver and even glared at him.

 

“Don’t listen to her ahjussi. She is just drunk.” Yuri said to him and giggled.

 

The driver glanced at us on the front mirror with raised brows. He listened to Yuri though. Yuri swings her arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to her.

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” I yelled at her as I pushed her away.

 

“You are cold and you’re giving me chills.” She answered me which made me furrowed my brows. “Just sit close to me.” She continued and pulled me closed to her once again.

 

Being this close to her made my heart pound and it made me wonder if she has the same feelings that I have right now. I keep my head low, not daring to look at her. She paid the driver when we reached the Namsan tower. She’s holding my hand going inside. The more I pulled my hand away from her grip, the tighter she held on it. I noticed that the other people are looking at us weirdly.

 

“Wow, what a great view!” she exclaimed happily while looking at the city light while we are riding at the elevator going on the top.

 

The view is indeed breathtaking, but I’m bothered about the stares of the people with us in the elevator. Yuri didn’t let go of my hand though. We reached at the top. She stopped on her trance and faced me.

 

“You seem troubled? What’s wrong?” she asked me.

 

I glanced at the people around us who have their eyes on us.  I think she gets what I meant and then she let go of my hand.

 

“If you choose to be with me, you will often get that kind of stares from other people.” She spoke.

 

She is right. I have to learn how to deal with it, how to deal with those judgmental people around.

 

“If you choose to be with me, you better stop flirting around and just look at me, only me.” I retorted.

 

She curved her charming smile before she takes my hand again.

 

“I know you are not yet sure if you love me so why don’t we put ourselves in a test.” She stated.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

 

“Let’s have an open relationship. Let’s see if despite that label, we can stay faithful and loyal to each other.”

 

I paused, taking the time to contemplate. She’s looking straight into my eyes and I am to hers.

 

“Okay.” I sighed. “But I don’t want to share what is mine Yuri. I will kill anyone who will dare to touch what is mine.”

 

She laughed in response and stopped when I glared at her. “Don’t worry, I don't want my girlfriend to end up behind bars.” She spoke and pulled me closed to her before she kissed me.

 

"I will really kill you first before your es!" I said to her with an innocent smile after we broke our kiss and she gulped.