I Should Have Known!

Open Relationship

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I feel nervous when I heard the voice from the other line. I’m not nervous because this will be the first time that I will talk to A.J but it’s because I did not expect that a girl will answer his phone. My sweat starts to form in my forehead when Luna quickly passed my phone back to me.

 

“Who is this?” the girl asked again. I gulped before I start to open my mouth.

 

“I-I’m K-Krystal.” I stuttered. “I’m A-AJ’s friend.”

 

“Krystal huh.” She said which increase my heartbeat.

 

“Is she his girlfriend?” Sulli mouthed to me and I shrugged my shoulder in response.

 

“Oh yeah!”the girl suddenly exclaimed cheerfully in the other line. “You are the girl Am….uhm  A.J’s have been texting with.”

 

I feel kinda relieved hearing the sudden change of her tone of voice. I don’t think AJ’s girlfriend will react this way.

 

“Oh anyway, I think u are probably wondering who am I.”she said and giggled.

 

“Y-Yeah.” I answered.

 

“I’m Yuri, I’m her—his friend. He left his phone in me.” She explained. “Well , anyway I will tell my buddy that you’ve called.”

 

“T-Thanks.” I answered her.

 

I let out a deep sigh after our call. Somehow, I feel happy knowing that she is not his girlfriend. Luna and Sulli have this grin on their faces while looking at me.

 

“What?” I asked them and scoffed.

 

“For a moment there you thought that she was his girlfriend, aren’t you?” Luna teased me with a playful smile.

 

“No, I did not.” I denied.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

Ailee excuse herself to take the call. I just stood in one corner while waiting for her. Krystal then crossed my mind. I curve a smile and open my backpack since I can’t find my phone in my pocket where I usually put it.

 

“Where is it?” I mumbled as I rummaged my bag.

 

“What are you looking?” I heard Ailee’s voice which made me stop from what I’m doing.

 

“I can’t find my phone.” I answered her and continue to rummage my bag.

 

“Maybe u left it inside the gym.” She spoke which made me remember something.

 

“Aish, I left it in Yuri’s bag.” I mumbled in annoyance.

 

I let out a sigh to calm myself. I feel frustrated about losing my phone but I am with someone right now so I better focus on her and lighten up myself.

 

“You can use my phone if you want to call her.” Ailee said with a gentle smile.

 

“Ah, it’s okay. Maybe I will get it later.” I answered her, curving a smile. “Let’s go?”

 

Ailee nodded her head in agreement. I think she is a nice person. We head in this one restaurant and have our dinner. She talks a lot but I did not find her annoying. She’s funny to hang-out with.  Before we went in our separate way, we exchanged numbers. I decided to drop by in Yuri’s apartment to get my phone. I rang her doorbell and it took for more than five minutes for her to open it.

 

“Why are you here? Where is Ailee?” she asked me right away when she opened the door.

 

“She’s in their house.” I replied to her and she looked confused about it. “Aish! I’m not like you so don’t expect me to do same thing that you always do.” I answered her.

 

“Yeah right!”she mocked and scoffed. “What brings you here?”

 

“I came here to get my phone.” I answered her as I get inside her place.

 

I furrowed my brows when I smelled a new scent of perfume, a girl’s perfume. I turned around and look at her, Yuri is already grinning at me.

 

“Well, I got lucky tonight.” She said with a erse smile.

 

“Just give me my phone.” I said to her.

 

“Pfft!”

 

I sat down on the sofa as I waited for her to come back. Yuri really got most of the girl in bed with her. You will get surprise if you will know that she didn’t get the girl that she’s dating in bed at the end of the night.

 

“What a !” I scoffed.

 

“Here it is.”she said when she came back and tossed my phone on me.

 

“Geez, Yul! Can’t you hand it to me carefully?”I complained and she just laugh.

 

“Oh, I used your phone earlier.” She informed me with a sly smirk.

 

“What’s up with that smirk of yours?” I asked her and I don’t know why I started to feel worry.

 

“Check your inbox.” she answered me as she wriggled her eyebrows.

 

This idiot must have done something stupid again! I quickly browse my inbox and my eyes widened when I read what she had been texting with Krystal.

 

"You are too slow so I thought of giving you a hand."she said to me with a grin. "Oh, and she called earlier. You didn't tell me that she got a very sweet voice."she continued.

 

"I should have known!" I stated as I facepalmed myself.