PseudoGirlfriend

Open Relationship

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I called A.J back because I want to confront him about what he said. I was hoping that he will still pick it up. It took a few rings before he did and I feel relieved about it. But then later, my heart began to pound and I got nervous. I find it hard to ask him about that matter.

 

“Why did you say that?” I questioned him after he picked up my call.

 

“H-huh?”

 

“The…saranghae?” I said and I feel my blood rushed on my face.

 

He kept quiet and what he is doing is making me more nervous. I heard that he let out a sigh and I think he is also nervous as I am.

 

“I-I don’t know if you will believe me but I do have feelings for you.” He said to me.

 

My heart skipped a beat when I heard what he said. But of course, I won’t give in to him yet. I won’t tell him what I feel for him at this moment.

 

“You were right, it is really hard for me to believe that. We haven’t seen each other yet and it is impossible to fall in love with someone you haven’t met yet.” I said to him.

 

“Yeah, I know that. I find it hard to believe too that I fall in love with you. I think my heart just did even without seeing you.” He stated which made me smile. “Uhm, if you don’t feel the same way, I’m okay with it. I know that you got a lot of suitors and it is impossible for you to choose me but I want you to know that I do love you and want you to become my girlfriend.” he added.

 

"I think it's the heart who will choose who you will fall in love with not your eyes. So it doesn't matter if you already saw that person or not yet." I answered him and giggled.

 

YURI’s POV

 

Amber invited all of us out for a drink. Taeyeon and Key came. We meet in this one club where we usually hang-out. I noticed that the Llama is unusually happy lately. I am sure that it got something to do with Krystal.

 

“What’s the occasion?” Taeyeon asked her as she grabbed one bottle of beer from the table.

 

“She got laid!” I scoffed and take a sip of my drink.

 

“Whoa! Seriously Am?” Key questioned in disbelief.

 

“Pfft! I’m not like Yuri Kibum!” Amber replied to him.

 

“Tsk, I thought you finally got a taste of heaven.” Taeyeon said as she shook her head in disappointment.

 

“You should talk to Yuri about that subject Tae. I’m sure you guys will have a lot to talk to about it.” Amber stated and we just laughed in response.

 

“So what’s up? It’s rare for you to treat us like this.” I said to her and a big smile was drawn to her face.

 

“Well, you see…”she paused and awkwardly scratched the back of her head.

 

I raised my brows when I saw her reaction. It seems she is about to announce something to us and I was right.

 

“I am not single anymore!” she continued and grin.

 

“Holy crap! Who’s the lucky bastard who captured your heart now, Am?” Key asked curiously.

 

“Yeah! I never heard you were dating somebody.” Taeyeon followed.

 

Amber flashed a timid smile and I think Taeyeon and Key are thinking that this girl is seeing a guy. I don’t know if Amber will tell them that she’s dating a girl now.

 

“I’m in a relationship with a girl this time guys.” Amber said to them and I can see the surprise expression of those two.

 

“Is it official?” I asked her. “You know what I mean, right?” I added when Amber looked at me.

 

“I asked her to be my girlfriend and she agreed.” She answered me.

 

“So you did the courting?” Taeyeon asked curiously and Amber nodded her head.

 

“Wow, I can’t believe that u swayed to the other side Am.” Key said and chuckled.

 

“If I were in Amber shoes, I will definitely go for that girl.” I stated and eyed Amber.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I got very happy when Krystal accepted me to become her girlfriend when I asked her. I didn’t expect that she likes me too even though she haven’t see me in person yet. I know this is not real because she believed that she’s in a relationship with my cousin but being the person who got her feelings returned, I can’t help but to feel happy. Key and Taeyeon asked me a lot of questions and they both congratulated me.

 

“What will you do if Krystal will ask you to meet up with you?” Yuri asked me when Taeyeon and Key left our table.

 

“I will introduce myself to her. The real me.” I answered her and she flashed her sheepish smile.

 

“For now, she is just your pseudogirlfriend.” She said to me and it made me furrowed my brows.

 

“Pseudogirlfriend?” I questioned her.

 

“Yeah! False girlfriend! She doesn’t know Amber Josephine Liu and she believed that she is in a relationship with Donghae.” She explained. “So she is just your false girlfriend, not a real girlfriend. Your relationship is not real at all.”

 

“I told you, I will introduce myself to her.” I replied to her.

 

“When?” she retorted with raised brows and took a sip on her drinks.

 

“Uhm, probably next weekend.” I answered her. I am not really sure if we can meet on that day.

 

“Why not make it this weekend? She is back here in Seoul right?”

 

“I need time to prepare myself.”

 

“Good luck, dude.” She said to me as she patted me on my back with a big grin on her face.

 

It is already past midnight when we decided to go home. I lay on bed and what Yuri told me kept replaying on my head. I think I made a wrong move.  Maybe, it was right if I introduce my real self first, before I asked her to be mine.

 

“Aish! I hope her feelings won’t change.” I mumbled and let out a deep sigh.