Doing Something For Her

Open Relationship

Yuri's POV

 

Amber is taking too long. She should be grateful to me because I managed to arrange and instant date for us. Krystal and Jessica Jung are both good looking. It will be a waste if I just let them slip in our hands today.

 

"Are you sure your friend is coming? You know we have some shoppings to do, right?" Jessica said looking at me with raised left brow.

 

"Y-Yeah!" I replied to her and forced a smile.

 

Honestly, I am not sure if Amber's gonna show up. Of course, I just made up that free movie tickets thing. If that girl won't bring her here, then I will have these two gorgeous ladies for myself.

 

"Excuse me for a sec."I told them.

 

I distanced myself to them to call Amber. I know even if she turn her phone on silent mode , she will still be able to know that someone is calling her. Krystal keeps fidgeting on her phone and I am a million percent sure it is Amber whom she is texting with.

 

"Yo! Where are you? The two gorgeous ladies are waiting. And when I say gorgeous ladies, I'm referring to the Jung sisters." I said to her when she picked up.

 

"What's up with these free movie tickets?"she asked me.

 

"So your girlfriend had already informed you." I stated and laughed.

 

"What are you up to, Kwon?"she questioned me suspiciously.

 

"It's for our instant double date with them."I informed her and chuckled. "So bring your here or else I will have them both for myself." I threatened her and hung up. 

 

With a smirk on my face, I walked back to the Jung sis. I know Amber will not let this opportunity pass. Krystal is within her reach now. What would she ask for more? She can introduce her real self now to Krystal and start something real with her.

 

“So is she coming?” Jessica questioned me.

 

“She got stuck in the traffic. She will be here in a while.” I answered her.

 

“You better be not lying to us, Kwon! Or you will have a taste of my fist.” She threatened me while eyeing me suspiciously.

 

“I-I am not, Sica.” I replied to her flashing a nervous smile.

 

Even though she look and sound scary, I still find her hot and attractive. I know she’s a difficult to handle type of girl and will surely give me a hard time making her fall in love with me. But I won’t mind going through all difficult things just to have her. I’m willing to do everything just to have her. Besides, I love challenges!

 

AMBER’s POV

 

Thanks to this , Kwon Yuri, I was obliged to buy four tickets for them. I secretly ask her to get the tickets from me. I am not really ready yet to meet Krystal face to face. Yuri was the one who hang with them and I just keep my distance away from them. I’m kinda happy because Krystal didn’t stop texting me even if we were already inside the cinema. When they said their goodbye to Yuri after the movie that was the time I approached them.

 

“I don’t understand why you suddenly got a cold feet meeting Krystal Jung.” Yuri said when we are walking our way in the parking lot.

 

“I told you, I am not ready yet.” I answered her as I rolled my eyes.

 

“I think she really likes you as an A.J.” she stated which caught my attention.

 

“What made you say that?” I questioned her curiously.

 

“Because she can’t separate herself from her cellphone.” She replied to me and curved a sheepish smile.

 

“Well, she must be texting a lot of people the whole time.” I answered back.

 

“Nah, I’m sure she was only texting you earlier.” Yuri stated.

 

Hearing what she said made me happy deep inside. I don’t know why I am feeling this way. I shouldn’t care about it because I am just playing around. Krystal likes A.J who she believes is a guy.

 

“Do you think Jessica already has a boyfriend?”  Yuri asked which made me looked at her.

 

“Why are you asking?”

 

“I’m thinking of trying my luck with her.” She answered with a confident smirk on her face.

 

“If you don’t want to die early, Yul, you better forget that idea!” I said to her as I shook my head in disbelief.

 

When I reached my apartment, I can’t get rid Krystal’s image out of my mind. She keeps on popping and popping in my head and I feel like an idiot because it makes me smile. I am really in a very good mood right now.  I quickly grabbed my phone which is on the side table when I heard it beep. I know it is Krystal who messaged me because I assigned to her a special ringtone. It is different from the rest. I hop on my bed and lie comfortably on it.

 

From: Krystal

Hi! Still awake?

 

“I should be the one who’s asking her this.” I mumbled when I glanced on the digital clock. It is already 10 o’clock.

 

To: Krystal

Hey! Yeah, I’m still wide awake. Aren’t you tired on your agendas today? Keke

 

From: Krystal

I’m so tired! But I am not yet sleepy. How about you? When are you going to sleep?

 

To: Krystal

I am not yet sleepy too. Do you want me to sing you a song until u fall asleep?

 

I mentally face-palmed myself after I tapped the send button. I don’t know what’s gotten into me why did I say that. My heartbeat changed. I am confident in my singing voice but I don’t know why my heart is pounding right now while waiting for her reply. I got a little bit startled when my phone rang. I gulped when I looked at on my phone’s screen and saw who’s calling.

 

“H-Hello?” I said when I picked up her call. I tried to keep myself calm and prevent my voice from shaking.

 

“Start singing now.” She said with her sweet voice.