When Boredom Strikes!

Open Relationship

AMBER’s POV

 

I’m in the gym with my best buddy, Yuri. We are jogging on the treadmill and our sweats are dripping on our foreheads. She is my gym buddy and we always come here together. Well, I come here to work-out and Yuri’s main reason for coming here is to check-out some hotties. She’s into both guys and girls, just like me.

 

“What? Kris and the girl that he replaced to you broke up?” she asked me with a disbelief in her voice. She lowered the speed of her treadmill.

 

“Yeah, I just heard they broke up.” I answered to her casually. Kris is my ex-boyfriend.

 

“Hmm, that guy is really a heartbreaker.” she mumbled and scoffed. “So what’s your plan?”

 

“What do you mean by that?” I asked her and chuckled as I turn down the speed of my treadmill and get off from it.

 

“You still like him, don’t you?” Yuri said and get off from the treadmill too. She grabbed her towel and wipe off her sweats from her face.

 

“Past is past.” I simply answered and grab my towel to wipe off my sweat. “I already moved on.”

 

“I don’t think you already have.” she replied and drank her bottle of water.

 

“I’m not interested in him.” I stated. “I have a change of heart.”

 

“Change of heart?” she questioned me with confusion in her face.

 

“I’m more interested on that girl that he replaced to me. I want to know what kind of person she is.” I said to her with a smirk.

 

“So you are planning to play my game now?” Yuri replied with a grin.

 

“Pfft! I will never become a player like you, Yul.” I remarked and she just shrugged her shoulder.

 

Yuri doesn’t believe in love. I don’t know what happened to her why she had that perception in it. I think she got hurt badly before and now, she finds it hard to believe that true love does exist. After I hit the shower, I spotted Yuri talking to this one girl, well, more like hitting on her. I think the girl likes her too because I can see it in that girl’s eyes.

 

“What was that?” I asked her when she approached me with a big grin on her face after that girl left.

 

“Got a date later.” She answered me while showing to me the calling card of that girl.

 

“You can really hook up with someone easily.” I stated and shook my head in disbelief.

 

“I think I’m just good in this game.” She retorted with cocky smirk. “Anyway, how are you going to know that girl that Kris dated?”

 

“Secret.” I answered her with a playful smile.

 

Honestly that girl texted me. I don’t know why out of a sudden, she contacted me. We only exchanged a few messages but then stopped. It’s been three days and we stop contacting each other. I bid my goodbye to Yuri and head straight to my apartment. I feel bored and tired too. I got nothing to do. I grabbed my phone and look for something to play in it.

 

“Boring, boring, boring.” I mumbled after I scan every game that I downloaded in my phone.

 

I flopped my body on my bed. I looked at my phone and scan my contacts. I feel bored as hell and I got no one to talk to here. I am living here alone in this apartment and I know my friends are busy. Obviously, I can’t call Yuri because she might think that I am into her. We just hanged out earlier. One unsaved number caught my attention. A smirk was drawn on my face.

 

To: 09xxxxxxxxxx

Hi!

 

I tossed my phone beside me after I send that message. I didn’t expect for that person to reply to me. I decided to take a nap but then my phone beeped. I grabbed it and I got one messaged.

 

From: 09xxxxxxxx

Hello! Who’s this please?

 

“So you didn’t save my number too.” I mumbled to myself and a scoffed.

 

With a smirk, I start to compose my response to her. I think she’s unlucky because I will take out my boredom on her. I will make her as my entertainer for the mean time.

 

To: 09xxxxxxxx

I’m A.J Liu, you?

 

From: 09xxxxxxxx

Krystal Jung! Where did you get my number?

 

“Easy!”

 

To: 09xxxxxxxxx

My cousin Amber gave it to me. I hope you don't mind! :D

 

From: 09xxxxxxxx

Okay! Nice to meet you, A.J!=) GTG

 

"Nice to meet you too, Krystal!" I mumbled with a smirk.