Chapter 8

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Yuri-ah..... Sweetheart, wake up. ” Yoona called out, Yuri's brown hair softly. He was waiting for her to finish her shower and unconsciously fell asleep in the midst of waiting. 

They were supposed to go to the beach for a date and after that a movie perhaps, their date was all about improvising this evening. 

“ Hmm..... Yoona? ” Yuri woke up with a smile when he saw the doe-eyed girl, he then her cheek gently while admiring her amazing natural beauty. 

“ Taecyeon-oppa just called me and he wants to meet me because of the sudden break up. ”  Yul was silent when he heard the name of that bastard. 

“ Yul? ”

Yuri remained silent. He knew that no matter what happened in the end, she would come back to him and all he had to do was be patient for now.

But doubts continued to enter his mind.

Taecyeon possessed a great body, his eyes were so charming and he was everything a woman wanted. His body might be nicer than monkey's but of course, Yoona was with him once. He was afraid that maybe the 2 would rekindle their feelings and get back together. 

" Baby? " Yoona caressed his cheeks slowly to wake him up from his trance, causing him to look at her with raised eyebrows. 

“ Yah. Don’t look at me like you're gonna kill me soon. Come with me please!” Yoona whined and pouted, rubbing their noses against each other. 

Yuri just answered her with a gentle smile and kissed her forehead, a sign that he's okay with it. The both them shared a sweet kiss and walked out of the house together, bidding Taeyeon goodbye at the same time.

*

*

*

Yuri stopped his car and looked into her deep brown eyes before she leaned forward and kissed his lips with force but at the same time, filled with passion and love.

She gave him a gentle peck but pouted when she saw Yuri's famous puppy pout. Yoona couldn't even choose between stepping out of the car to meet the bastard or staying put so she could kiss the boy all day. 

“ Baby, I promise, I won't take long. ” Yoona was about to open the door when Yuri suddenly yanked her hand towards him, making her body turn around to face him.

" What's wrong, Yul? " She asked.

Yoona didn't get a response but smirked when she saw him moving closer to her and leaning his face forward, his lips to be more exact.

Not waiting for him to get any closer, Yoona wrapped both arms around his neck but only his lips before nipping it a little, not even close to giving him a proper kiss.

She was enjoying the sight of her lover being teased, her left hand moving from her neck to his chocolate abs which were visible through the thin V-neck shirt he was wearing inside his black leather jacket. She rubbed his abs all the way to his chest, making his stomach do flips. 

" Yah, Im Yoona. " Yuri whined and was responded with a pair of lips roughly pressed against his.

He smiled before using his tongue to her lower lips, asking for entrance which was immediately granted by the already- beauty. Their tongues entangled and both fought the battle of dominance.

Yoona wasn't officially with Yuri yet because she hadn't settled the matter with Taecyeon while Yuri didn't ask her yet as well but so what?

They loved each other and that's all that matters. 

However when Taecyeon was walking towards the pub they were supposed to meet in, he coincidentally saw Yoona and Yuri having a makeout session because Yoona's side of the car window was down, allowing anyone to see what the two were doing inside.

Thank God, he was in a disguise if not Yuri would have seen him.

“ I knew it. That Kwon Yuri has fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter