Epilogue [II]

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Child model, Jung Taeha makes her appearance on the runway once more with other adult models!

Jung Taeha is the daughter of fashion designer, Stephanie Hwang and famous photographer, Jesse Jung. She's turning 6 years old this year but she has already walked more runways than most of the trainee models. She's coping just fine with the runway life and kindergarten so there's nothing for us to worry about. 

As quoted by her mother, "Taeha is a wonderful daughter to me and I'm unfortunately not pregnant yet, or she'd have a younger sibling to take care of." 

Well, it looks like the Jung family are definitely ready to have more runway-walking children! 

Reported: Lee Hyukjae

Photos: Jesse Jung

 

Tiffany nodded in satisfaction, smiling as she finished another segment of the fashion magazine. She knew they would go far if they walked hand in hand but not that far; she didn't even think of the possibility that their children would be walking on the runway either. She had even gotten into a fight with her husband because of this runway problem; to think her daughter was actually doing it now. 

Her husband really proved her wrong this time.

“Unnie, there are reporters waiting to interview you downstairs. Shall I bring one or two up or chase them all away?”

“Don’t sweat the small stuff, Eunji-ah,” Tiffany smiled at her assistant, throwing a packet of chocolate at the younger one, “just make them think that I’ll be holding a press conference really soon. There will be NO interviews today.”

That being said, Tiffany grabbed her handbag and switched off her night lamp; she had more important things to do than entertain a bunch of nosy reporters. She was only too familiar with this bunch of reporters; they were more interested in her private life than her career. Tiffany wanted to protect her family as much as possible, no matter how much they were into the spotlight unwillingly. 

Her family was her first priority. 

 

*

 

Jesse sighed, plopping his body onto the sofa. He had been running around his hyperactive daughter all day and he was exhausted; compared to his brothers, he was not the most athletic or the most fit either. He shouldn’t be running after that active, cutesy ball of sweetness like this – he was going to die of exhaustion real soon if this continued long-term.

“Appa!”

“Yes, darling?”

Taeha pouted, dragging her feet to the sofa where she planted herself right on top of her father’s body. She loved running around and having fun since she couldn't do that on the runway. Not that she didn't like walking on the runway with her mother sometimes but Taeha was a child after all; it was normal for her to want ro run around. 

“Is Umma coming back?”

Jesse sat up slightly and lowered Taeha onto his lap, pinching his daughter’s cute button nose, “of course, you know Umma always comes back in time to see you sleep.”

Hearing her father’s words made her feel a lot better, Taeha wanted to spend as much time with Tiffany as possible, knowing that the second Spring Collection was due really soon. When the time for the showcase comes, Taeha wouldn’t see her mother as often as she’d like as Tiffany had warned Jesse the other night – Taeha wasn’t supposed to hear it but she did anyway.

As if on cue though, the jiggling of keys were heard.

“UMMMAAAA!!!!”

“Hey, baby girl!”

Tiffany bent down and caught her princess in a tight hug, lifting Taeha up into her arms. “I missed you, darling. Did you miss Umma?”

Pouting as cutely as she could manage, Taeha nodded and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's neck, nuzzling her face into her mother's warm neck. Tiffany giggled and pressed her lips against Taeha's forehead, patting her daughter's bum as she sat beside her husband on the sofa. She mumbled a soft greeting before pecking Jesse's lips, earning a rather goofy smile from her lover.

Jesse stretched out an arm and draped it across his wife's shoulder, resting his face against Tiffany's arm. He hadn't been this close to Tiffany for the past week or so because of his own portfolio issues and Tiffany's designing schedules. If it wasn't for their promise to see Taeha before she slept every night, they probably would continue working through the night. 

“Baby girl, isn’t it time for you to go to bed?” Jesse asked, blowing raspberries on Taeha’s arm, “I need to talk to Umma about something and I want you to be asleep soon, okay?”

Taeha might be the only child but she was not spoilt or demanding in any way and for that, both Jesse and Tiffany couldn’t thank God for more. She understood when her parents needed to have some alone time or when they needed to have a conversation without her in the picture. To make it short, she knew when she needed to excuse herself from her parents. 

Leaping off Tiffany’s lap, Taeha planted a wet, sloppy kiss on Tiffany’s and Jesse’s cheek before skipping to her bedroom.

Jesse heaved a big sigh and swung his legs atop the sofa, laying his head on Tiffany's lap. He held one of Tiffany's hands, nuzzling his face deeper into her soft milky thighs; he missed this intimacy with his wife. Tiffany beamed at her husband's cute behaviour, ruffling Jesse's soft brown hair beneath her fingertips. 

“You’re rather clingy today.”

“You love me.”

“You love me more.”

“Touché.”

Another one of Tiffany’s eye-smiles revealed itself at one of their cute little banters; they always had fun like this. Jesse was not a man of many words, only around his family members but either way... Tiffany was fine with it. It was also cute conversations like that which made Tiffany's heart race for her husband, knowing that Jesse couldn't deny how much he loved Tiffany. 

Tiffany bent down and place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter