Chapter 14

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To : My Princess <3

Hi, baby. Meet me at the cinema? Hall 5. I booked a ticket for you already. It's with the cashier with blonde hair, just let him know your name! Take care, I love you. 

Tiffany on the other hand was surprised to get a message from him because they were afterall in the same place. She wondered why he had suddenly asked her to watch a movie after he disappeared from the 3 of them. Without hesitation, she decided to follow his instructions just to find out what he was up to. 

" Hyo, Sooyoung. Is it okay if I leave first? Because Jesse wants me to meet him at the theatre all of a sudden. Are y'all okay with it? " Tiffany played with her fingers and sheepishly smiled at the both of them. 

" Go, Fany-ah. Don't worry. Have fun with Jesse. " Sooyoung winked and waved his hand, allowing her to go. 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked at each other, not expecting the other to do the same. Their gazes locked, eyes speaking more than a thousand words. Sooyoung loved her and she knew it, she just didn't know how to settle the mess the 3 of them were in right now.

While Eunhyuk was always faithful to her and the loving boyfriend she loved from the start, her feelings for a certain shikshin started to grow more and more. Hyoyeon broke their gaze first and looked away, her cheeks tinted with bright pink.

" Hyoyeon-ah, Eunhyuk will be coming later. I called him over, I will go home and join Sunny-noona and Taeyeon-hyung. " Sooyoung tried his best to smile convincingly for the latter. 

However, Hyoyeon didn't react to how Sooyoung had expected. Usually, Hyoyeon's mood always brighten up especially if Eunhyuk was around but the past few days had been very different and Sooyoung was there to observe it all. Nowadays if Eunhyuk was brought into the conversation, a guilty and troubled look would always appear on her beautiful face in no time. 

" What's wrong? You don't want your boyfriend here? " The younger boy asked curiously, arms folded across his chest. 

" No, I don't know.  " Hyoyeon muttered and her hands to her face, cupping her cheeks and leaning on the table. 

Hyoyeon was in deep thought. 

Eunhyuk or Sooyoung?

Sooyoung or Eunhyuk? 

It was a choice between her boyfriend of almost 2 years and her childhood best friend. While feelings were increasing for her best friend, her feelings started to decrease towards her boyfriend. It was totally wrong, opposite of how she's supposed to feel.

But then again, love is blind.

Always has been and will always stay that way.

*

Movie theatre.

She eye smiled when she saw the boy she was looking for in front of the said hall. Jesse smiled charmingly back at her and pulled her into a hug before he grabbed her hand gently, rubbing it with his thumb. 

“ Come on, the movie will be starting soon. ” Tiffany smiled, quickly leaning in and pecking her boyfriend's lips before pulling him in. 

In the movie theater, Jesse chose a movie of romantic genre and luckily she didn't object to the movie they were supposed to be watching, she'was happy to be with her boyfriend now. But when JeTi and the public were enjoying the movie, the show stopped and the screen turned into pitch black, causing the audience to make noise and curse at the projector.. but it wasn't long before they were appeased. 

Afer a few second, the screen turned back on and on it, it showed the words “ I Love You, Tiffany Hwang! ” in bold, and it became a slide show of the times where Jesse and Tiffany took their couple photos. 

First 4 slides.

               

           

5th slide.

I love your expression when you're asleep, because you are co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter