Chapter 3

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 1.30am but Tiffany and Hyoyeon were not at home yet. Everyone in the house, namely Sunny and Taeyeon were staring at Jesse and Sooyoung in shock. They were always the ones who insisted on following the two girls, never did they just leave their side like that. 

" Jesse, Sooyoung. ” Taeyeon called out, sternly.

“ Hmmm? ” Jesse and Sooyoung replied but kept their gaze and focus on the movie while eating popcorn. 

“ It's already very late. Where is Tiffany and Hyoyeon? " Taeyeon asked sternly and glared at them. 

“ I don't know. ” The two answered in unison in a careless manner and turned their attention back to the screen, not once bothering about Hyoyeon and Tiffany's safety.

“ Yah you two! Seriously, where are they? ”

“ Hyung. Don't act like you don't know, please. I think it's pretty obvious they are together with their beloved boyfriends. Why do you want to rub salt into our wounds? ” Sooyoung replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes in frustration. 

“ Yeah, right. You don’t need to ask us again. I mean it's really clear to everyone that they're with their boyfriends if they aren't at home. We've had enough of being treated like their maids. ” Jesse added.

“ You can’t act so irresponsibly! They are our responsibility, what if something bad happens to them? Do you not care? Have you already forgotten what Hyukjun-Appa has said? ” Taeyeon asked in anger, causing him to forget something.

" Kim Taeyeon. Don't mention that man ever again. " Yuri looked up and snapped at Taeyeon harshly, making Yoona and Sunny jump in surprise.  

“ Yul, calm yourself please. Me not following and acting like her maid doesn’t mean that I don’t care, I could have continued caring for her but why should I when all she does is hurt my heart? ” Jesse gave one of his ice cold glares. 

“ Come on Taeyeon-hyung, I'm sure they are fine.” Sooyoung said before going to the kitchen, bringing Yul along. 

Although Jesse and Sooyoung acted as if they don't care, they were actually worried and kept thinking about the girls' safety. But this time their patience and tolerance has been drained thanks to the way Tiffany and Hyoyeon treat them.

How much they have changed, it was simply unbelievable.

Unlike the time of their childhood, the girls were always all over them. However, everything changed after they got their boyfriends, therefore explaining their anger and hatred towards Siwon and Eunhyuk. 

" Hyung, you have to forget about what Uncle Hyukjun did. It's been 4 years since that incident. " Sooyoung rubbed the angry tanned boy's back, trying to calm his cousin down.

The boys were all aware that an angry Yuri, was and always will be scary. The only who could calm him down was his younger sister, Yura. She had her ways with her brother, and Yuri was totally helpless against his baby sister. 

" Sooyoung. You know very well what he did to Yura and Umma! I will never forgive him. Not in this life, not in the next as well. Don't worry Youngie, I'll be fine. " Yuri ruffled the younger boy's hair and forced a painful smile. 

" I'm always here, Hyung. " When Sooyoung calls his Hyungs by their names, it means he's worried and is afraid of what's gonna happen soon. He went back to the living room and texted his younger cousin. 

To: Baby Yura 

Yura-ah, Oppa is really worried about your dear brother here. He's really pissed because Taeyeon-hyung accidentally mentioned Uncle Hyukjun. What do I do to calm him down? 

Sooyoung was waiting for Yura's reply when Taeyeon yelled again.

" I want you two to get the both of them back here. Now. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter