Chapter 1

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time has come for the guys to carry out their rightful guties towards the girls. Although they were still undergoing training, the boys have to start early according to the agreement made. 

As a bodyguard, the boys have to follow them and keep them safe; even if their boyfriends are around, the boys are expected to follow the girls secretly. 

*

*

*

*

Shopping mall. 

" Ugh. I don't mind following her wherever she goes. Just not for this one. No way, I'm not going with them. " Sooyoung complained and stated firmly, looking at Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk's intimacy. 

" Sooyoung! " Hyoyeon called out, an annoyed expression plastered on her face. 

" What do you want now, Hyoyeon? " Sooyoung asked with his arms folded across his chest, rolling his eyes at the blonde standing in front of him. 

" Carry my shopping bags. " 

Sooyoung just nodded, taking all her shopping bags to put inside the car trunk. No matter how much he hated doing this when Eunhyuk was around, he didn't have much choice. 

*

Home. 

" Honey! " Yoona's boyfriend, Taecyeon appeared out of nowhere. He made his way towards her and hugged her from the back, pouting as cutely as he could. 

" Taecyeon-ah, you look really tired. Are you okay? " Yoona cooed at her boyfriend, earning herself a death glare from the other tanned boy across the table. 

" Take a seat. I'll get you a glass of water, Taec. " 

When Yoona was about to make her way towards the refrigerator, Taecyeon pulled her hand and she landed straight onto his lap. She turned to him and smiled sweetly, rubbing their noses against each other's. 

" I don't need the water. You're all I need for me to regain my energy, beautiful. " Taecyeon pulled Yoona closer and pressed small, butterfly kisses down her neck. 

" Jesus Christ. Get a room, please. " Yuri threw his hands in the air and went to the living room in frustration, causing Yoona to frown at his actions. 

Too bad the sofa faced the kitchen and the counter top was visible from the living room. It allowed him to see everything that was happening between Yoona and Taecyeon. 

' Oh my God. His disgusting aegyo and cheesiness. Yuck, gonna puke my breakfast out. ' 

Yuri thought while he was playing with Taeyeon's rubix cube. Taecyeon was about to kiss Yoona when Yuri clenched his fist tightly, making the poor cube fall out of his hand. 

' Aish... I can't let them do that. Not in front of me, at least.... ' 

" Yura, don't worry about Yoona. Taecyeon is keeping her occupied in the kitchen. Aish, she'll be fine. Anyway, it's not like I have a choice regarding my service towards her. Alright, have fun. I love you too, sweetie. " Yuri pretended to report the happenings to his sister, surprising the two lovers when their names were managed. 

Yoona wanted to know why Yuri's words to his sister about her sounded so sarcastic and cold. She was feeling a tight pinch in her chest, not being able to explain the sudden pain. 

" Babe, let's go to your room so we won't be disturbed by him. " Yoona just nodded and stood up, pulling Taecyeon's hand. 

Yuri was eyeing them like a hawk and he was controlling his need to pounce on that stupid big-eared monkey who happened to be hogging his client aka love of his life. 

Instead of granting them their wish, he blatantly followed them to Yoona's (his) room and sat on a beanbag on the floor. Ignoring their stern gazes, he took out his phone and started playing games. 

" Kwon Yuri-ssi, what are you doing here in Yoona's room? " Taecyeon glared at Yuri fiercely and asked him in a sarcastic tone, one that would make Yuri hit the roof in anger.

" In case you forgot, I'm Yoona's bodyguard. I don't think bodyguards leave their clients alone. " The younger boy said as he lifted his head, glaring back at Taecyeon just as fiercely. 

" Yah! This place is obviously safe. It's her room. Would you get the out? " Taecyeon lost his temper, his nostrils flaring in anger. 

" I'm sorry, I received orders from Taeyeon-hyung. I can't leave her side unless she's 100% safe. " Yuri smirked and stood up, chest to chest with Taecyeon. 

" Get out of my room, Yul. " Yoona was the one pushing him out of the room, not wanting the two guys to get into a brawl. 

" Im Yoona, you seem to forget that you're living in our house. Shouldn't you be getting out of my room instead? " Yuri pointed at the door and his eyes were blazing, it scared Yoona a little. 

She had never seen Yuri in this state before and it was building onto her fear. 

" But if you really want me to leave, why not? Have fun, Miss Im. I hope you're really safe here. Keke. " Yuri managed a sarcastic laugh and walked out of the room. 

Yoona grabbed hold of Yuri's hand but no words could come out of , her doe eyes gave her emotions away and Yuri could read it as easily as ABC. 

" Surprised? " Yuri chuckled and glared at Yoona, his eyes showing various emotions balled into one. 

Anger. Hurt. Disappointment. Sadness. Angst. 

Forcefully prying her arms off him, Yuri walked out with his gaze fixed straight on the door. He was tired of getting pushed around, it had really passed his limits this time. 

Yoona stood rooted to the ground in shock, she could swear that she saw his tears drop before he left the room. Yuri had never treated this way before. 

She was about to step out of the room to apologise to Yuri when Taecyeon pinned her against the wall with his body. 

" Yoona, let's do it.. Hmm..... " Taecyeon started to kiss her neck and his hands started to roam all around her body. on her neck, he marked her many times. 

" I'm n-not rea-ready... " 

Yoona tired to push him away but he roughly slammed her against the wall once more, locking b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter