Chapter 9

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" TAECYEON, NO!!!!!!!!!!! " Yoona shouted and struggled helplessly with all her might, trying to get out of the monkey's incredibly strong grip. 

nareur deo saranghage mandeulji mothan
nae jalmosijyo~

Yoona smiled when she heard her boyfriend's voice from her phone. It was a song he had written and sang for her, automatically becoming her ringtone. 

" ARGH!!! " Taecyeon groaned in annoyance because her phone rang when he was about to strip her of the V-neck shirt but was abruptly halted when her phone started to ring continuously.

He smirked evilly and showed her cell phone to Yoona, because the one who called her was Yuri.

" Looks like lover boy's calling you. I’ll answer it for you. " Taecyeon hit the answer button and set it to loudspeaker mode so that Yoona could hear Yuri's voice perfectly loud and clear. 

*

The tanned boy was hugging his knees to his chest while tears started to roll down his face quickly, Taeyeon and Sunny were patting his back gently to comfort him although they themselves were dying of anxiety.

Yoona was supposed to be safe in his arms while they would be in the haunted house at this time. But it had been almost 4-5 hours with no sign of the deer at all.

Things were starting to get complicated and out of hand. He was calling over and over again when the line had finally got through. 

" Finally! Yoong, where are you? " Yuri shouted with a hint of anger and worry in his voice. 

Yuri was really worried and his heart was pounding crazily while Taeyeon and Sunny were by his side holding him up. All that crying and worrying over Yoona had made him weak enough to disallow him from even standing steadily. 

" Y-Yul.... " The 3 of them could hear her sobbing and her sniffling sounds from the other line. 

" Where are— " 

" Hello, lover boy. " Taecyeon's mocking voice had cut him off. 

" Yah, you bastard! Where the heck did you hide my girlfriend? " Yuri yelled, causing Taeyeon's and Sunny's eyes to widen and they nodded after seeing him holding up his hand to stop them from asking.

" Honey. Wanna say something to your beloved bodyguard? " Taecyeon ignored Yuri's question and asked Yoona with a piercing glare.

" Baby, p-please come... “

" Hello? Yoong? Ok Taecyeon! " Yuri shouted in panic after hearing her voice but unfortunately Taecyeon had hung up the phone before Yoona even finished her sentence.

" Aish! " Yuri pulled his hair in frustration, he knew that Yoona was in trouble now and it definitely seemed like Taecyeon has already started to hurt her in the most unthinkable ways. 

" Yul, calm down! " Sunny tried to calm him down as she hugged the younger boy tightly while Taeyeon was talking to Jesse through his earpiece that was connected to the tanned guy'sphone.

" Did you manage to get his location? " asked Taeyeon to Jesse who was tracking Taecyeon's current location by using the GPS chip that was put in their phones a long time ago. 

Flashback.

Taeyeon was hurriedly informing all the others about Yoona's disappearance when he texted Jesse slightly more about what to do if Yoona was really kidnapped. 

To: Ice Prince 

Jesse. Set up the location detector, activate the tracking device in Yoong's phone and get it set up in the hospital room Sooyoung is in. Yoona might have been taken away by Taecyeon, she has been missing for almost 3 hours. Just show the staff our Identity cards and they will allow us to set up the essential equipment there. 

Sunny changed places with Taeyeon after realising that he had to give instructions to the rest by texting them and it wasn't convenient for him to drive at the same time. After a few minutes has passed, Taeyeon's phone vibrated in its holder. 

To: ByunTaeng 

Seriously? God damn it. That bastard will pay. Alright, got it! Turn on the tracking function for your earpiece as well, it's easier for us to get Taecyeon's location faster by using 2 devices. 

Flashback End.

" No. I couldn't get it. He hung up way too fast and it wasn't enough time for the data to load. " Jesse stated sternly while Sooyoung was heard cursing in the background.

" . Okay, we're going to the hospital now. Put the location detector and the holder for the phone on 24/7 so we'll be ready for the next call. " Taeyeon said before hanging up. 

" Yuri, let's go. We'll get his location soon, alright? Don't cry anymore, Yuri will kill that bastard if you do. You don't want your baby of a sister to be a criminal right? " Sunny helped Yuri to the car and carefully picked her words so as to not agitate the boy further. 

*

*

*

" Well. Now that your stupid bodyguard isn't here to disturb, let's continue where we left off. ” Taecyeon said and smirked as he started to kiss her all over her tear-drenched face.

“ Shut up. Yuri's my boyfriend and he isn't stupid. Unlike you, with no space for your brains because your ears are so big that it stretches into your head as well. ” Yoona spat and masked her fear with sarcasm as well as thinking of Yul, it made her much stronger and braver. 

" Well, well. Seems like our dear Kwon Yul has thought you well. You better be good, or I'll be banging you till you drop and beg for my . " Taecyeon laughed and smacked his lips on hers, earning a spit from the deer the moment he released her lips. 

" What did you just do? " He asked while wiping his face with his sleeve.

" I used my mouth to spray water to wash your disgusting face. " Yoona answered sarcastically and smirked when she saw Taecyeon's shocked face. 

" I won't let you off. Just wait. " He left the room after his last sentance, leaving Yoona in peace. 

*

*

*

*

Hospital. 

" Oppa! " Yura caught sight of her brother and ran to him, hugging him tightly before bursting out into tears on his chest.The tanned boy didn't say anything but hugged her and rubbed her back softly. The rest all watched in pain for the siblings.

Yoona was Yura's best friend and she was also Yuri's current girlfriend, but she was now taken away from their grasp, suffering from the devil. 

" Hyung, what exactly happened? " Sooyoung who was already recovered asked while eating his apple on the bed. 

Yuri sighed and started to narrate the story on how they had gotten together and the only reason why Yoona was going to see him was to officially break up and make things clear.

" Baka! " Sooyoung cursed in Japanese after hearing the story. [A/N: Baka is idiot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter