Chapter 4

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Taeyeon-ah! " Taeyeon jumped at the sound of his name. He sat up and rubbed his eyes lazily, still tired because he only managed to catch 4 hours of sleep after Yuri's constant sleep-talking about his younger sister.

" Good morning Taengoo! "  Sunny giggled and sat on his lap, making his eyes widen as big as saucers.

" What? We used to do this when we were young too. " Sunny patted the astounded boy's cheek and laughed after seeing his shocked face.

" Yeah before you got a boyfriend.. " Taeyeon mumbled but loud enough for Sunny to hear. She was about to say something when a loud crash was heard from upstairs. 

CRASH. 

Something that sounded like glass being smashed was heard upstairs. Yuri, who was sleeping soundly throughout SunYeon's moments sprang up and immediately rushed to Yoona's as well as his room while Taeyeon to Jesse's room and Sunny to Hyoyeon's room. 

" Yoona! " Yuri shouted loudly, only to heave a sigh of relief when he saw her waking up from her peaceful slumber. 

" Hmm.. Yuri? Why are you shouting so loudly? It's so early in the morning.. " Yoona rubbed her eyes cutely and pouted, making Yuri's heart melt into a mess. 

" We heard glass being smashed so I rushed here because I was w-worried about you..." Yuri's voice softened and his ears started to turn red, as usual. 

CRASH.

" YURI-AH! " 

Both of them turned to the door in fright before Yoona got out of bed and pulled him with her to the direction of Jesse's voice. Yuri and Yoona ran as fast as they could up the stairs to Hyoyeon's room.

Sooyoung was being held back by Taeyeon and Jesse was standing in between him and Hyoyeon while Sunny was trying to calm the younger boy down.

Yoona hurriedly tried to call Tiffany to come back and help them with the problem but of course, did she even bother picking up?

No. 

" Sooyoung, what happened here? " Yuri asked his younger cousin softly after seeing tears gathering in Sooyoung's eyes that threatened to spill. 

" Can we talk about it outside, hyung? " Sooyoung pried Taeyeon's hands off him and sent him an apologetic smile. 

" Of course. Don't worry, Taeng. Leave it to me, I'll handle him. " The tanned boy smiled and brought his cousin out of the room.

He gave a nod to Jesse and Taeyeon, telling them that he could handle Sooyoung. Before leaving the room, he looked at Yoona who gave him a sweet smile as a sign of good luck. 

" Yoong, you don't have to call her anymore. Let her be. Maybe the sun might rise from the west and pigs might fly by the time she comes back. " Jesse put on his fake smile and tried to be sarcastic but failed when his eyes teared at the thought of Tiffany and Siwon being intimate. 

*

" Sooyoung, wanna tell me what happened now? " Yuri asked and started to bandage the younger boy's knuckles, the wounds were deep and open. Sooyoung swallowed his saliva before his tears started to gather at the brim of his eyes. 

Flashback. 

Sooyoung had just woken up and wanted to go to his room to get some clothes for a shower, only to get kicked out by Hyoyeon over and over again. 

“ What do you want from my room? Get out! " Hyoyeon shouted rudely and tried to close the door of her room, but Sooyoung held the door open and barged in, only to get kicked out again.

" Hyoyeon, this is my room. Let me in now! "

They both pushed the door in the opposite direction. Hyoyeon from inside and Sooyoung from outside until finally Sooyoung managed to get into the room.

" Get out! From now on this is my room! " Hyoyeon said as she tried to push him away.

" Yah! You're living in my house. Shouldn't you leave if you don't want me around? "

" I don’t care! You are just a bodyguard, you can sleep wherever!"

Sooyoung’s heart shattered into pieces again, this was the second time Hyoyeon wanted him to leave her alone. She was hurting him time and again bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter