Prologue

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hyukjun-ah. " A painful voice was heard as the body struggled to grab onto another man's shirt. 

“ Jaehyuk-ah! Don't you dare close your eyes. " Kwon Hyukjun pressed his hand on Jaehyuk's wound to suppress the endless blood-flowing wound.

“ I have one request from you. J-Just one. " Blood started to flow from the sides of Im Jaehyuk's mouth, he was shot by an assassin. 

“ Hyung, don't speak like this! ” Hyukjun's tears were flowing endlessly. His best friend was shot before his very eyes. 

It was a horrible time. Jaehyuk's wife had just given birth a beautiful baby girl named Yoona. Just before her due date, the couple had adopted two girls - Kim Hyoyeon and Stephanie Hwang Mi Young. 

“ Please take care of my daughters, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Miyoung. Only your family, H-Hyukjun. "

" I promise, Hyung. P-Please. You can't leave us like this. " Hyukjun begged with tears rolling down his cheeks while Jaehyuk shut his eyes peacefully.

Kwon Hyukjun is the father of Kwon Yuri and Kwon Yura; a bodyguard as well as a brother to Im Jaehyuk, father of Im Yoona. Kim Jisoo is Kim Taeyeon's father; cousin of Jay Jung, and uncle to Jesse Jung. Choi Jongin is Choi Sooyoung's father and uncle to the two Kwons. 

*

*

*

*

Playing outside were the 9 children, 4 boys and 5 girls.

While Yuri, Jesse, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were playing soccer in the yard, Yoona, Yura, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany were sitting under the huge tree chatting like it was a tea party. 

" Sunny-unnie. Do you think Appa and Umma would allow me and Oppa to go out with you tonight? " Yura asked Sunny, pouting as Tiffany caressed her cheeks. 

" I think you should ask Hyukjun-Appa, Yura-ah. " Tiffany answered. 

*

“ Hyung. Stop fooling around and pass that ball to me! " The tanned boy whined, stomping his feet as he pouted at Taeyeon. 

Yoona was sitting under the tree with the other girls when she saw Yuri's cute actions. Giggling softly, she turned towards Hyoyeon and buried her face into the older girl's neck.

Yuri turned towards the girls and saw the doe-eyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter