Chapter 5

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The break has already started for HyoYoung and JeTi. Sooyoung won't be anywhere where Hyoyeon is and the same for Jesse and Tiffany.

Although YoonYul were supposed to be on break as well, Yoona rejected it because she wanted to spend time with Yuri. It seemed that she couldn't be apart from him and vice versa. 

Jesse was now bringing Tiffany and Hyoyeon to Lotte World for their double date because Yuri was with Yoona, Taeyeon with Sunny and Sooyoung was sleeping at home. 

" We're here. Call me or Youngie when you're done and we will come get you. " Jesse spoke coldly and got out of the car to open the car doors for Hyoyeon and Tiffany. 

" Thanks, Oppa. " Hyoyeon flashed him a small smile and Jesse forced a small smile.

" Thanks, Jesse. " Tiffany also flashed him a smile but Jesse just nodded as a sign of acknowledgement with no expression on his face whatsoever, making Tiffany feel a sharp pain in her heart but she just brushed it off.

" You two watch yourself and take care. Bye, Hyoyeon. Bye, Ms Hwang. " Jesse said before getting in the car and leaving the 2 shocked girls at the entrance.

Tiffany stared at the retreating gaze of the car, wondering why her heart felt nothing but empty when a certain cold boy isn't with her. 

" Fany. A penny for your thoughts? " Hyoyeon put her hand on Tiffany's shoulders and sighed when she followed the gaze of the zoned out girl. 

" Do you feel something for Jesse-oppa? " She asked the quiet girl carefully while eyeing her every movement and expression. 

" I don't know, Hyoyeon-ah. When he left, I felt so empty inside and the thought of Siwon just doesn't excite me anymore. " Tiffany's voice started to crack. 

' You're falling for him. ' Hyoyeon mentally cheered. 

According to the background checks from Taeyeon, Siwon was nothing but a playboy and he sleeps around with almost every hot girl he sees.

Of course, Tiffany is the only who is in the dark because she hates it when anyone insults her boyfriend. 

" Whew. " Jesse heaves a sigh of relief as he lay on the couch after reaching home, while Sooyoung was busy with the food he had just bought from the newly open store.

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep but couldn't which was very unusual of him because the only thing he does is sleep.

Something has been bothering him, Tiffany’s face keeps popping into his mind with bad events flashing through. 

“ Ugh. ” He groaned and tried to fall asleep again but failed.

“ Aish! ” Jesse slammed his face into the cushion beside him. He thought that without Tiffany around, he could finally get a good afternoon's rest. 

‘ How come I don't feel happy at all? I should be happy because I can spend my time without her.. ’ He sighed inwardly as his heart felt a sharp pain. He missed her. 

“ Hyung, what’s wrong with you? Why are you groaning and sighing like a dying pig? ” Sooyoung asked and continued to shove his food in his mouth like a trashcan. 

“ Youngie, did we do something wrong? I mean us leaving them.. Was it wrong? ” Jesse asked Sooyoung, ignoring his previous question.

“ I don't know. Is it wrong? ” Sooyoung retorted and continued eating his scrambled eggs. 

“ Aish. Forget it, just continue your meal. ”

Sooyoung just nodded. Not long after Jesse lay down again, he suddenly got up and left the younger boy alone in the living room, the shikshin just looked at him with a puzzled expression without asking where he was going.

*

*

*

Jesse decided to return to Lotte World, his mind was telling him to return and he had never once doubted his instincts because they proved to be spot-on everytime. 

To: Dancing Queen *_*

Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter