Chapter 6

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sooyoung was in surgery, all of them were anxiously waiting for him to wake up, including Taeyeon, Sunny and Yoona who had rushed over after hearing the news.

Yura had hurried home after Jesse called her and Jonghyun drove her to the hospital before leaving, understanding that he wasn't exactly part of their family yet. They were all hoping that the surgery would go smoothly and Sooyoung would be safe.

Among them, Hyoyeon was the one who seems quiet and pretended to be strong. However deep down inside, she couldn't get rid of the anxiety. She can’t show her concern because her boyfriend, Eunhyuk was there and she didn't wanna hurt an innocent guy.

" Oppa! " Yuri shouted and ran towards her older brother before engulfing him in a tight embrace and sitting next to Taeyeon while she teared up after hearing what exactly happened. 

“ Honey, where are you going? ” Eunhyuk asked when Hyoyeon suddenly stood up and left all of them in the waiting area.

“ I'm just going to the toilet, Hyuk. " Hyoyeon said without turning towards him and headed straight for the toilet. Sunny had a look of suspicion on her face and turned to Taeyeon.

" Taeyeon. I'm going to the toilet. I'm worried for Hyoyeon.. " He smiled and nodded warmly, making her heart race.

Hyoyeon barged in the toilet and immediately fell to the floor crying. She couldn't control her feelings anymore and she couldn't deny that she was afraid of losing Sooyoung, she knew that Sooyoung was her everything since they were young.

She just got confused when Eunhyuk had appeared in her life.

Then, everything had seemed perfect for her.

But now, she was crying because Sooyoung wasn't completely out of danger yet. Obvious enough, Sooyoung meant a lot to her because Hyoyeon seldom cries. And when she does, it's something worth dying for. 

" Hyoyeon, what's wrong? " Sunny appeared in front of her and hugged her tightly before her hair gently. 

" Sunny, I don't wanna lose him. I c-can't....." Hyoyeon sobbed loudly in the older girl's arms and wet her shirt thoroughly. Sunny just sighed and continued rubbing her back. 

' Sooyoung-ah, you better be alright so you can see this idiot in my arms.. ' Sunny thought and smiled. 

They washed up and headed down to the canteen for a drink to calm down and talk while Sunny had already sent a message to Taeyeon to inform him of where they were going.

*

*

*

" Yoona. " Someone called the doe-eyed girl who was sitting with Yuri waiting for Sooyoung to be done with his surgery, she turned and found the person she didn't want to see ever again. 

" What do you want now, Taecyeon? How did you know I was here? " She asked harshly and tightened her grip on the fuming tan boy's arm while rubbing it softly. 

" With this. I used my heart to find you. " Taecyeon grabbed her hand that was holding Yuri's arm before helping her to stand, putting her hand on his chest where his heart was.

Hearing those words made all those present roll their eyes and made a disgusted face openly for him to see. 

Yoona was just silent and stared at the man was in front of her while Yuri on the other hand started to pay attention when Taecyeon knelt down in front of Yoona, making everyone's eyes open in shock.

“ Yoona-ah, I'm sorry for what I did to you the other day. I realized that I was wrong and I shouldn’t have forced you. Please forgive me and give me another chance. Please. ” Taecyeon's eyes were watery but it wasn't going to convince them anymore. 

What he did was unforgivable. 

Yoona gulped, her heart was heavy and pressured when she wanted to forgive him. He made mistakes, he forced her against her will, he made her cry, he hurt her.

She was confused, she didn't know what to do with the current situation. However, her feelings for Yuri was also increasing rapidly. Now she had to make a decision, between the one she loved and one that loved her.

Yoona was silent for a moment and started to think of Yuri before she signed and gave him a reluctant nod, making Yuri's heart quake with anguish and pain.

After everything he had done, he was never in any place to be with Yoona. Afterall, he was just a bodyguard. A bodyguard was not supposed to be with his client.

" Really? Thank you so much, Yoongie. " Taecyeon said and hugged her tightly, burying his face into her milky white column. 

' I can’t believe she has been consumed with all his nonsense again. What the , Yoona? So much for my brother loving you more than he loves himself. ' Jesse cursed in his mind and pulled Yuri away from the two, making Yoona turn in surprise.

" What? Never seen me before? " Jesse snapped but calmed down after Tiffany squeezed his shoulder gently.  

" Hey, don't talk to my girlfriend like that. " Taecyeon retorted and hugged Yoona from behind protectively, making Tiffany and Eunhyuk roll their eyes.

" Shut the up. I wasn't talking to you, you don't even deserve to be here. If you're going to stay here and act like the bastard you already are, then please get the hell out of here. I will make you leave if you won't. " Jesse said and he stood up proudly and glared hard at him, making Taecyeon shut up. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter