Chapter 19

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pouted to himself. Sunny had left him all alone to accompany Hayeon in baking some cookies for the rest. The boys were out with their respective girlfriends while he was hiding in the tree house alone.

“I don't know how many times I've seen you pouting today.”

Sunny chuckled at the childish guy as she came climbing through the trapdoor. She adored the childish sides of Taeyeon, especially when it made him pout or sulk.

“Blame that on yourself. We were supposed to spend time together. SunYeon became SunHa.” Taeyeon muttered and crossed his arms, turning his back to face the girl.

The bunny-eyed girl burst into laughter at Taeyeon's jealousy over Hayeon. She couldn't think of any reason why she chose Sungmin over him when he was the cutest guy on the universe. Taeyeon couldn't help but let out a small pout, thinking that Sunny was laughing at how childish he was. 

“Stop laughing at me.. I know I'm being silly.” Taeyeon said in a softer tone, taking his dookong-stuffed toy into his arms. When he didn't receive any response from Sunny, his self-esteem dropped even lower and he didn't bother to look at Sunny anymore. 

Taeyeon gasped. 

Sunny's arms were around his waist. She was hugging him from the back. His heart was pumping faster and faster, feeling like his heart was going to pop out of his throat anytime soon. 

“I like you being childish or silly, whichever way you put it. It only shows me how much you care...” Sunny whispered shyly, hiding her face into Taeyeon's shoulders. 

The two of them were now in their own world, silence overtaking their nervous breaths. Silence was comfortable at times like this and Taeyeon could only relish it, loving how Sunny was comfortable enough to be in such an intimate position with him. 

“You know, Taeyeon... When Nana told me what happened that night, I felt like my heart just got ripped out of my chest. I didn't deserve to have you in my life, not at all....”

Taeyeon stayed silent, letting Sunny pour out her true feelings. It wasn't common to see Sunny opening up so comfortably and he didn't want to ruin the moment by interrupting. 

“At that point, I felt so lost and I couldn't face anyone. Especially your brothers, since I practically caused you to leave. I resorted to drinking outside so I won't have to keep thinking of your tear-stained face that night. The look you had on your face when I slapped you...”

Sunny was sobbing and whimpering into Taeyeon's back, soaking the white shirt with her tears. Taeyeon looked upwards, hoping he wouldn't start crying as well. He was overjoyed, knowing how Sunny truly felt then instead of the impression he first got. 

“I'm sorry....” Sunny whispered, fingers clutching to Taeyeon's shirt. Taeyeon couldn't resist anymore. He turned around, pushing Sunny closer to him. He let out a few tears of his own as well, hugging Sunny tighter than ever. “I'm sorry for leaving...” Taeyeon whispered, his breath tickling Sunny's ear.

Sunny looked, bringing one hand to Taeyeon's wet cheek. She caressed it tenderly, brushing away the tears. Looking at the guy crying in front of her, she wanted to slap herself so hard for slapping him that night. “Just don't leave me anymore... “ Sunny said and closed the gap between them, hands tangling into Taeyeon's hair. 

Their lips hungrily pressed against each other, as though they hadn't kissed for years when in actual fact, it was their first kiss. Taeyeon broke the kiss, leaning his forehead against Sunny's. Their eyes gazed into each other’s; slightly gasping as they did so. 

Silence enveloped them once again and this time, both their hearts were beating at the same pace and speed. Sunny knew once and for all, that she was back on the right track. 

 

-

 

Yuri was walking with Yoona, his arm wrapped around her shoulder. Looks of envy and admiration were thrown at the perfect couple. Yuri, with his amazing looks and Yoona with her undeniable beauty; it was indeed picture perfect to have a couple like this.

“What do you think Sunny-unnie and Taeyeon-Oppa are doing now? " Yoona asked curiously, holding Yuri's waist as well. “Hm... Knowing Taeyeon, they're probably in the tree house. I think he doesn't want to progress too fast, that's why he isn't making a move yet.” Yuri admitted.

Yoona stayed silent and smiled to herself, Yuri's serious side rarely showed and she loved seeing it. The serious side of Yuri only made him more charming in her opinion.

“Where are we going, by the way?” Yoona asked, looking up at her boyfriend.

Yuri just leaned down and pecked Yoona's lips, keeping mum. He wasn't going to ruin his surprise for his baby yet. He spent loads of money and effort just to surprise her and make her happy for the afternoon. If this couldn't make her smile, he didn't know what else could. 

“You'll find out soon, Baby. Just get ready to be surprised, okay?” Yuri said softly, running his fingers along Yoona's silky locks. 

Yoona leaned her head against Yuri's shoulder as they continued to walk around the mall, her heart soaring at Yuri's gentleness towards her. She wondered why Yuri didn't date any girl in the past until she realized just how much he loved her. 

Soon, she felt Yuri's phone vibrating in his pocket. Yuri smiled at her apologetically and kissed her forehead before pushing Yoona slightly. 

“Hello?”

“Yah, what time are you coming? You told us to go early and you're not even here.”

“Sorry, Hyung. The lady told me that it was only open at 2pm. I'm coming right now.” Yuri apologized to Jesse who was obviously rolling his eyes on the other side of the phone. 

Yoona looked at Yuri, “Who was that?” Yuri smiled back and placed his phone into his pocket, “Jesse-hyung. Let's go for lunch. I guarantee you, it's going to be the best lunch you've ever eaten.”

The doe eyed girl eyed her boyfriend suspiciously, wondering what Yuri had done behind her back again. Yuri was indeed fond of throwing her surprises that could literally catch her off guard. 

“You better make sure it is, Yul...”

 

 

-

 

 

Hyoyeon shook her head at Sooyoung who was already piling his plate with food. They were supposed to wait for Yuri and Yoona to come since this lunch was especially planned for Yoona. 

What happened to that? 

“Choi Sooyoung! What did I say?!” Jesse yelled and smacked Sooyoung's head. “OW! HYUNG! I'm hungry!” Sooyoung whined and carried his plate, running from the angry ice prince. 

Tiffany started yelling as well, trying to get her boyfriend to stop chasing Sooyoung before they got into a real mess. It was messy as hell and Hyoyeon didn't what to do, simply going outside to keep an eye out for the couple of the hour. If she got invo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter