Chapter 16

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys! I've decided to change Yul's sister to Girls' Day Yura because of their similar names and there will be less confusion between Yul and Yuri. The Kwon siblings will be Kwon Yuri and Kwon Yura. I hope it's not confusing anymore. :

My fellow sones, let's continue staying strong together. My hope for ot9 hasn't wavered and I'm very proud of the girls, all 9 of them. I love you Sones, let's continue loving our 9 girls. 

To all my faithful readers that haven't given up on this fic, thank you and I hope this is an enjoyable update. I know things haven't been easy for K-Pop fans in general this year, stay strong. *hug* 

" Has anyone seen Taeyeon-hyung? I need to ask him something. " Yuri asked the group in the living room and none could give a favourable response. 

Taeyeon had been gone for hours without anyone's knowledge. 

" Sunny-unnie is out too. Maybe they're together. " Yoona smiled and patted the space beside her, urging her boyfriend to accompany the rest. 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon weren't as comfortable as before and the shikshin was keeping a distance. Hyoyeon was hurt but she could understand where he was coming from. 

" But Sunny is on a date with Sungmin. She's definitely not with Taeng. " Hyoyeon uttered, confused. Sunny had already sent her multiple selcas to prove who she was with and where. 

" Taeyeon didn't mention anything to me either. " It was Jesse this time and he got up, standing beside Yul. Taeyeon had never done this before. 

Gone for hours, yes but the others knew where he was. This time, he was completely in no contact with anyone at all.

" Should we look for him? " Sooyoung looked at his two hyungs worriedly. 

Yuri nodded and grabbed his car keys as well as the other two sets of keys, throwing it to Jesse and Sooyoung. The 3 were about to leave when Tiffany spoke.

" Boys, you think leaving us here is ideal? " The eye-smiling girl winked and the other two got up, walking towards their respective partners. 

" Anyone could come in and I don't know, try to us up. " Yoona looked at her nails and her back was facing Yul. It was hilarious as Yuri's expression turned dark. 

" Nope, you're coming with me. No one touches my girl. " Yuri grabbed Yoona by the waist and the two walked to his car together, both with blushing faces. 

" Youngie, I can take Hyoyeon if you want. " Jesse offered and Tiffany nodded as well, Hyoyeon kept quiet and walked out of door first. She didn't want to hear anything else from Sooyoung. 

" No, leave it to me. " Sooyoung smiled and went out, chasing after Hyoyeon. 

*

*

*

*

" Another one. " 

" But sir, you're already d---- "

" Shut up. I'm paying for it. " Taeyeon scolded and laid his table on the bar counter, waiting for his alcohol. 

Call him stupid, delusional. Taeyeon had abided by every rule in the book and when he broke just one, he paid an incredibly big price for it. 

The sight of Sunny choosing Sungmin over him pierced his heart over and over again. To think he had been the one watching over her since they were kids. 

For the fact that Sungmin was her boyfriend and he was caught with another girl, it only proved how much of a scumbag he really was.

Other than having the gift of a gab, he had the gift of being a as well. 

' God, why are you doing this to me? ' Taeyeon looked up and his tears were threatening to fall. He would never be in this sorry plight if it wasn't for his stupid emotions. 

The bartender looked at the sole customer once more before calling his boss. 

" Boss, he refuses to leave and he's already dead-drunk. " 

" Kibum, calm down. Try and get his phone so you can contact someone for him. "

" Alright. " 

The bartender, Kibum also known as Key was frantic. He was lost. No customer had ever been as stubborn as this one. Just to his luck, Taeyeon's head fell on his arms as he fell asleep on the counter top. Key stealthily walked over to the drunk man and slipped his hand into his pocket, taking out his IPhone. 

Managing to unlock the phone, Key mentally praised himself for being a computer hacker in the past. It was easy for him to crack many passcodes. 

" Hm... Kwon Yul? Kwon Yuri? Are they the same person? " Key muttered to himself, scratching his head with a confused look. 

" There's a Kim Hyoyeon too. I should call him. " Key dialed the number and tapped his finger against the counter top, making a beat. 

" Hello? "

, it's a girl. 

" Hello? Is this Kim Hyoyeon I'm speaking to? " 

" Yes. Who are you? " 

" I'm Key, a bartender at Night Fuxx. Your friend, Mr Kim Taeyeon has passed out. Would it be convenient for you to come and pick him up? " 

" Oh sure. I'll get my friend, Kwon Yul to come and pick him. Please keep an eye on him. Yul will be there in no time. Thank you, Key. " 

" Sure. "

Key hung up and quickly placed the phone back into Taeyeon's pocket. Looking at the state Taeyeon was in, Key could tell that it was either love problems or job problems. Taeyeon was decked out in branded clothes, it probably wasn't money problems. 

He sighed, he knew that feeling all too well. 

*

" Hello? Is Key here? " A husky voice echoed through the pub as footsteps came closer towards the counter top. Key jumped, realising that he had fallen asleep. 

" Are you Mr Black, Kkab Yuri? " 

" Yes, I am. Where's my brother? " Yuri rolled his eyes, he was going to kick Taeyeon's for giving him such an embarrassing nickname. 

Key pointed at the sleeping figure and Yuri sighed heavily, placing his hand on Taeyeon's head. He put Taeyeon on his back and thanked Key before walking out of the pub. 

" Yoong, Hyung is here. " Yuri informed his girlfriend before opening the back door, Yoona moved behind and placed Taeyeon's head on her lap as she wiped his head. 

Yoona looked at her boyfriend and gave him a thumbs up before she focused on Taeyeon who started to cry in his sleep, his tears wetting her shorts. 

' Hyung, don't get yourself hurt anymore. ' Yuri thought and started the engine. 

From: Jesse-oppa

Yoong, can we borrow Yul for tonight? We are in a huge mess right now and I think we need to re-think our duties of serving the 4 of you. No offense to you and Fany, I love you two a lot. But Taeyeon is getting himself hurt because of love.  

Yoona nodded and closed her eyes, wondering why their lives were in such a bad state. Ever since her kidnapping incident, nothing good had ever happened to them. 

" Honey, Jesse-oppa wants you to stay with them for tonight. Drop me at home and bring Taeyeon-oppa to wherever you have to meet the guys. " Yoona informed and wiped Taeyeon's tears off his face. 

" Okay, Yoong. " 

*

*

" Jesse, help me. " Yuri yelled into the house, carrying Taeyeon on his back. He had already dropped Yoona off at the girls' house and he went ahead with Taeyeon to the house where only the boys stayed in during training. 

" Coming. "

Yuri and Jesse brought the eldest guy into the house. Sooyoung ran to the bathroom, getting a towel and a basin of water to clean Taeyeon up. The 3 of them were at a loss seeing their eldest brother in that state.

" What are we gonna do, Yul-hyung? " Sooyoung asked and hugged Yul from the back. Unexpectedly, Taeyeon ulitmately turned out to be the most hurt out of all them. 

" Should we let him go back to his hometown for awhile? He has always wanted to go back, right? " Jesse suggested and the other two agreed, hoping it would help Taeyeon forget Sunny.

*

" Girls, Taeyeon-hyung has gone back to Jeonju to accompany Hayeon and Halmoni. Fany-noona, Hyoyeon-noona, please take care of Sunny-noona for him. " Yuri said and showed them the photo the 4 brothers had taken before Taeyeon boarded the plane early in the morning. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter