Chapter 11

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poke. Poke. Poke.

Yoona opened her eyes at the constant poking on her cheek. She was greeted by her boyfriend's sweet smile. 

" Hey, Princess. Good morning." Yuri greeted and gave her a cheeky smile, using his nose to poke her cheeks again. 

" Good morning, Love. How are you feeling? "

" I’m feeling good. Even better because you're lying next to me. "

" Baby. I know it still hurts, I'm so sorry. Let me get a warm towel for your bruises. ” Yoona gave him a morning kiss before she kissed his cheek and got out of bed. 

" Yoona. " Yuri whined and pulled her back onto the bed, lying on her lap. He pouted and turned to his right, burying his face into her flat stomach. 

" Yes, my Baby? " Yoona whined back and ran her fingers through his messy hair.

" You know when people kiss their bruises to make it feel better? Can you make mine less painful? " His face started to heat up without him knowing, causing his girlfriend to laugh at his reddened face. 

" Yes, I know. You want my kisses so bad, huh? " Yoona teased and smiled cutely after seeing him nod with a pout on his face. 

Yoona kissed the scratch near his ear, slowly going to the bruise near his right eye before kissing the cut on the side of his lips. She was about to lift his shirt to massage his bruised abs when the door swung open. 

" Stop right there! " Jesse and Tiffany came walking in with a few bags containing fruits and healthy drinks. 

YoonYul turned towards them, slightly embarrassed at the fact that they were caught being lovey dovey.

" Good morning, love birds! For your information. This is a hospital room, not a hotel room. " 

" Morning, Hyung, Noona. " Yuri greeted them back as he rubbed his nape nervously while Yoona sat next to her cheeky boyfriend on his bed, greeting the 2 as well. 

" You look so much better, Yul. I guess you don’t need to be treated longer because you've been healed by Yoona’s hugs and kisses, right? " Jesse teased, grinning when he saw the both of them blushing at the same time. 

" I guess you're right, Hyung. All I need is my girl to heal my wounds for me. " Yuri said as he winked at the red-faced girl. 

" Jesse, let's go. We shouldn't continue to them. " Tiffany pulled Jesse and ran before Yoona could get hold of her. 

" Princess. " Here comes the whining baby again. 

" What's wrong, Baby? " 

" Can you please hug me to sleep? I feel really tired. " Yuri whined and yawned like a tiger before rubbing his nose into Yoona's neck, making the girl feel ticklish. 

" Alright. Stop rubbing your nose at my neck, it's ticklish. "  Yoona pulled the boy's head to her chest and she lay down his head snuggling into her plump chest, he was already falling asleep after finding the perfect pillow. 

Yoona smiled gently and hummed a tune softly while her hands were gently massaging her sleepy boyfriend's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter