Chapter 12

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later. 

Yuri was already discharged while Yoona was still very conscious of people asking her to take off her clothes.

Sunny's feelings were still unclear while Taeyeon has been nothing but sweet and concerned for her. No matter how much seeing her with Sungmin hurts his heart, he still does his duty consistantly and responsibly.

Well, Tiffany has already made it clear that she never wants to see Siwon again so she and Jesse are now closer than they ever were before.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are still teasing each other on their ual jokes and tempting the other with their bodies. Right now, Hyoyeon is only feeling lust but Sooyoung's love is mixed with lust. Sooyoung gets hurt, yes.

But what if Eunhyuk gets hurt too? He's an innocent guy, no one could deny it. 

" Appa! " The 2 dorky maknaes aka Yuri and Sooyoung who were playing video games shouted for Taeyeon, while the girls were in their jacuzzi on the rooftop. 

" Sooyoung! " Yuri yelled when Sooyoung tried to press buttons on his control because he was losing. 

Jesse was on the couch waiting for breakfast and watching his two younger brothers childish reactions during their games; Taeyeon was in the kitchen wearing a cute apron and preparing pancakes for 10 people because Sooyoung and Yoona were going to take double the portion.

Yuri was winning Sooyoung when he saw their baby shikshin pouting because he was so far behind his cousin. Instead, Yuri completely stopped pressing the accelerate button and waited near the finish line for Sooyoung to pass through first. At least, he could see a smile on his cousin's face. 

" Boys, time for breakfast! " Taeyeon yelled and headed upstairs to call the girls down. 

*

Rooftop. 

" How are you and Oppa, Yoong? " Yura asked while her head was leaning against Sunny's shoulder. 

" We're fine but he's bringing me to see the psychiatrist today. " Yoona pouted, causing Tiffany to pat her head ever so gently.

" Yoong, you need it. You can't possibly remain so conscious. What if one day, Yul wants to make love to you? Are you gonna push him away? Trust me, boys hate that. They find themselves feeling inferior and insecure becasue their girlfriend/wife rejects them. They start to hide their desires and it leads to cheating on their girlfriends/wives. So honestly, it's not always the guys at fault.  " Sunny said, leaving all the other girls shocked at the revelation. 

" What? Kwanghee came to ask me for advice when Sunhwa rejected him because she felt like she wasn't ready and he wanted to take it to the next level. " All the girls sighed in relief after hearing it.

" Aye. Guess I'll have to go later then. " Yoona smiled and hugged Sunny tightly. 

" Umma! " Hyoyeon yelled. 

" We'll call you Umma from now on, Sunny-ah. " Tiffany hi-fived Hyoyeon and winked at Yoona and Yura, giving them a hint to play along. 

" Hehe. Sunny Umma! " Yoona yelled and waved her hands wildly. 

" Um, girls. " 

" Hi Taengoo! "

" Hi Oppa! "  

" It's time for breakfast. The boys are already having theirs, dry off before coming down okay? " Taeyeon smiled and closed the glass door before going downstairs. 

" Let's go and join Appa, Umma! " Hyoyeon and Yura pulled Sunny out of the pool and quickly dried her off. 

*

*

*

*

" Annyeong! " Sooyoung greeted, with bits and pieces of his pancakes from his mouth flying into Taeyeon's face. 

" Hey! " Taeyeon glared at the shikshin and went to the toilet to wash his poor, food-filled face. 

The girls giggled before taking their places.

Arrangement: Jesse > Yuri > Yoona > Yura > Hyoyeon and opposite them was Tiffany > Sunny > Taeyeon > Sooyoung. 

" Oppa, when can Jonghyun-oppa talk to you? He's been waiting to ask you something. " Yura asked while pouring syrup on her pancake.

" Um, how about tonight? We can all meet for dinner right, Baby? Let's go for a double date. " Yuri turned to look at Yoona, who smiled and nodded gently while Yura just grinned, obviously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter