Chapter 25

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooyoung!”

“Noona?” Sooyoung squinted as he stood in their unsheltered garage, rubbing his tired eyes as he tried to make sense of four very blurry figures charging towards him like crazy bulls. Sooyoung shook his head a little, the fatigue he was feeling was overwhelming; that was probably why he couldn't bring himself to believe his sight, “gosh, I must be hallucinating.” 

“YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!”

Okay, he was not hallucinating.

Sooyoung turned towards the gate and his eyes widened in shock, seeing the girls running towards him. He walked out of the garage and approached them, “N-Noona? What are all of you doing here?” Sooyoung casually wiped his face with the towel he was holding in his hand, not knowing about the black marks that were being smudged all over his face.

“You messy boy…” Hyoyeon sighed and stood in front of Sooyoung, gently wiping his dirty face. She continued to focus on wiping his face until she felt his gaze fixated on her; deciding to get rid of the heat in her cheeks, Hyoyeon diverted the topic, “how has everything been, by the way? Has Uncle Kwon admitted to the charges? Is Taeyeon safe? And where are the others?”

Yoona couldn’t resist giggling; Hyoyeon’s nervousness was starting to show in her multiple questions and she knew Sooyoung could tell, because he was trying to suppress a grin of his own. Tiffany and Sunny were both standing at the back, one with a tender smile and one who looked like it was the end of the world; you don’t need to be a genius to know which belonged to who.

“Sunny-noona, you can wipe that depressing look off your face. Taeyeon-hyung is fine, he’s just being detained in order to help with investigations because he knows the bulk of what goes on behind the smokescreen of the company. Uncle Kwon has admitted to doing everything along with his old subordinates, he left Taeyeon-hyung out of everything and that’s why he’s fine up to now.” 

A significant sigh of relief was released and Sooyoung felt his heart warm, seeing how much Sunny loved Taeyeon. She had been the most suspicious one back when Taeyeon told them tthat Sunny had actually broken up with Sungmin a long time ago, not forgetting that she had been absolutely heartless towards him. Yet, to see the progress between Sunny and Taeyeon from then till now, it was completely amazing. 

Tiffany’s smile finally reached her eyes as they entered the house the boys lived in whenever they were in the States for training sessions; it really was a relief to know that Taeyeon was fine. There was hardly any need to worry about the others since they wouldn’t know anything, not even Yuri would be at much of a risk. As for Yoona, she was worried because Yuri clearly still saw Mr Kwon as a heroic figure like he did when he was a little boy; that image was merely pushed to the back of his mind.

“Yul-hyung is taking a shower; he just came home after staying overnight at the station.” Sooyoung said as he took their luggage with them into the guest room, “Jesse-hyung just headed back to the station and Taeyeon-hyung… well, we all know where he is.”

Consider herself lucky, Yoona thought. While Tiffany and Sunny had to go back to the police station if they wanted to see the boys, Hyoyeon and her didn’t have to go anywhere because they arrived home not too long ago. Since there was going to be lesser people in the house, Yoona could finally spend some quiet and quality time with Yuri, maybe even comfort him a little more. 

There was no need to wait for anything else; Yoona ran upstairs and was about to enter Yuri’s bedroom when she heard water running in the bathroom. So Yuri was still having his shower, huh? Yoona grinned and looked around sneakily, her hand resting on the door knob; Yuri always gave her such chances to disturb him. Yoona twisted the door knob a little, peeking into the bathroom.

The sight in front of her nearly made Yoona collapse in laughter; Yuri was dancing in the shower and it looked even funnier because the towel was placed right where it should be, hiding things that should be unseen for now.

“Baby, this is a secret love… Juwi manheun saramdeul biuseum sori boda, seororeul irnneun geosi deouk duryeopjyo… ” Yuri sang, now holding the shower head as if it was a microphone, “geudael hyanghan nae maeum, nareul hyanghan ni maeum, sesang geu muetboda deo sojunghajyo…”

Yuri was about to continue singing the next part of the song when he thought he heard a giggle at minimal volume. He turned off the shower immediately and grabbed the towel from the railing, wrapping it around his waist. He pushed the glass door open and gulped loudly, seeing Yoona standing right in front of him. 

“Y-Yoong! What are you doing here?” Yuri pulled the towel tighter around his waist and felt his cheeks turn pink in embarrassment, “c-can you p-please go o-out?!”

Yoona didn’t move a limb; she simply leaned her back against the door and continued to stare at Yuri to her heart’s content. She let her eyes move past his sculpted chest and down to his chocolate abs; they looked so delicious, honestly. Yoona was shameless and she knew it, but she continued to scan her boyfriend from head to toe. 

“Yah…”

Yuri squeezed his eyes shut, knowing that something else other than his temperature might rise if Yoona didn’t stop checking him out like that. Yoona’s innocent doe eyes were not so innocent and Yuri knew she was aware of it; in fact, those eyes were really doing their job at the moment. Yoona smirked, moving to stand in front of Yuri as her fingers moved teasingly along the crease of his abs. 

“Getting nervous?” Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter