Final [I]

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months had gone by and the group was back in Korea without any interference from the law or old foes - everything was peaceful.

Yuri had his head on Yoona's lap, his attention solely focused on the television while Yoona was dozing off; they were the only ones at home for today since the rest had gone on their own respective dates. Yoona was more of a homebody and Yuri was fine with staying at home too; they had more privacy that way - furthermore, they were going out for supper later on since Yuri had something planned for the both of them. 

Turning to look up at his girlfriend, Yuri smiled when he saw her head lolling backwards against the sofa. He sat up and gently patted Yoona's cheek, “Yoong? Baby, wake up. We can go upstairs and have a nap if you want.” Yoona let out a small whine and shifted to lie down on the sofa, swatting Yuri's hands from her face. 

“Aigoo, goodness knows why you’re so cranky…” 

That being said, Yuri got off the sofa and went upstairs to grab a blanket for Yoona - he would make sure she was warm and comfy before resuming his studies. Yuri had gone back to school in order to resume his education which had been rudely cut off because his father wanted him to become a bodyguard in his company and in exchange, Yoona was now working as a freelance model for various magazines. 

To the public, it might look odd that Yoona was now supporting Yuri's studies but to them, it was simply an exchange - Yuri worked when Yoona was studying and now that Yuri wanted to study again, she would do anything in her power to grant him that wish. 

“Gosh, I don’t remember her being this messy in the past,” Yuri grumbled softly, picking up Yoona’s Rilakkumma things one by one from the floor, “and she has to stop choosing this stupid bear over me. Who wears Rilakkumma at this age?”

Well, Yuri still wore Mickey Mouse boxers every now and then; plus he still owned some cartoon-designed boxers that he donned time and again so he shouldn't be complaining about Yoona wearing her favourite Rilakkumma . The only reason why he was complaining this much was because Yoona cared more for the bear than him sometimes. 

“Yah, Kwon Yuri!”

Turning around, Yuri saw Yoona standing at the door with the most accusing look on her face. Yoona had her finger outstretched, pointing at what Yuri was holding in his hand. “Kwon Yuri, you let go of ALL my right now!” Yuri’s eyes widened and he loosened his grip immediately, letting the undergarment fall to the floor before throwing his hands up in the air.

Yoona blushed madly as she entered the room, bending down to pick up all her undergarments - how embarrassing it was to have your boyfriend to be picking up all kinds of underwear - furthermore, it was a variety of designs that should never be entering Yuri's hands now or in the near future - thongs, lace... you name it. 

Yuri was inwardly laughing as well, knowing how embarrassed Yoona must have been feeling at the moment. He didn’t know how to react when he saw her various kinds of underwear lying on the floor either but his first instinct was to clear it up, no matter what design it was. In fact, it was a rather huge eye-opener for Yuri; it opened up a lot of possibilities that he didn’t know were possible.

For example, Yoona wearing a G-string?

God, that was hard to imagine.

Yoona was about to drag Yuri out of the room when she saw the awestruck look on her boyfriend’s face; he was clearly imagining her in the different kinds of underwear he had his hands on earlier. She rolled her eyes and stood in front of Yuri with her hands on her hips, waiting for Yuri to notice her. 

“I hope you’re about done having fantasies of your own.” 

“U-Um…”

Noting the expression on Yoona's face, Yuri instantly knew he was going to get in trouble with his girlfriend for it. He was being a ert and he knew it; he couldn't help himself though - Yoona was this awesome, perfect human being that every woman wanted to be and Yuri couldn't thank the Lord more for bringing her to him. 

Unexpectedly, Yuri earned more than just a kiss that afternoon instead of a beating. 

 

Yoona couldn't help but sigh when she saw the mess on the study table; Yuri might have been over twenty years old now but he was still the messy child he was back when they were kids. He still didn't keep his books when he was done with them and Yoona was the one who had to help him tidy his study materials. As if he's the neater one around here, Yoona grumbled. 

Right now, Yuri was taking a shower so he could go for his afternoon lecture and she was going to be left alone at home while everyone else was dating. 

“Yuri-ah! What time do you end class today?”

“8.30!”

A pout formed on Yoona’s face and she sat on the bed with a thump; so much for spending the entire day together with Yuri. He thought he had no class today either until one of his classmates kind-heartedly called and reminded him about class, much to the couple’s disappointment. She didn’t know how in the world Yuri was planning to have dinner with her when he ended past dinner hour. 

“Damn it. We can’t catch a break, can we?”

It didn’t occur to Yoona that Yuri was already finished with his shower and was actually standing behind her, listening to all her complaints. He couldn’t refrain from letting out a grin; he too had been disappointed when he realised they couldn’t spend the day together. He didn’t like leaving Yoona all alone at home either but she didn’t have work today and that couldn’t be changed.

“Yes, we can.”

Yoona sighed and pouted, opening her arms to hug her boyfriend; she was feeling a little clingy this evening. Yuri moved right into Yoona’s arms, ignoring the fact that he was only wearing a pair of shorts. Yoona rested her head on Yuri’s abs and scratched lightly down those beautiful muscles she adored. Yuri rubbed Yoona’s head tenderly, rocking back and forth on his heels as he waited for Yoona to let go. 

“You can join me for dinner if you want, Yoong…” Yuri said, bending down to give Yoona’s head a kiss, “I will meet you after my first lecture then we can still have dinner together.” 

Sighing at the option Yuri gave, Yoona looked up and rested her chin on Yuri’s abs, “beggars can’t be choosers, can we?” 

 

-

 

Yuri sat in class with his chin resting on his palm, his other hand taking down notes lazily. He has never felt more bored in class before and it never happened; the only reason why he was feeling so lifeless was probably because Yoona was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for him to end - it was amazing to think that Yoona still has this effect on him ever since they were young kids.

 

yoong baby are you finishing :(  i miss you already yoong its been less than an hour no class finishes in lesser still :(  i promise i'll be as fast as i can baby come on  come on what come on you?  hm...  oh my god wtf yoong what you need to get a grip baby please  dont torture me now all im saying is im right outside if you need...  :) 

 

Damn... she was tempting him. 

That being said, Yuri knew he would get a huge scolding if he skipped class so he was having difficulty telling what Yoona wanted him to do. He shook his head a couple of times and put down his phone; if he didn't, only God knows what else Yoona would say to make him skip the rest of his class - Yoona could be more than just seductive. 

“Yuri!”

Snapping out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter