Chapter 2

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany, Siwon and Jesse were at the mall shopping. Okay, more like Tiffany and Siwon were shopping while Jesse was just carrying her bags and walked behind them. 

' What the heck. The last time I remembered I was a bodyguard, not a maid! ' Jesse cursed mentally before running his fingers through his hair roughly.

" Jesse Jung! " Tiffany shouted in annoyance.

" Yes, Ms Hwang? " Jesse answered in a lazy yet sarcastic tone, making Siwon smirk crudely.

" Why are you always following me around? Can't you see that I'm with my boyfriend? " Tiffany snapped at him harshly and rolled her eyes.  

" Oh, please. Do you really think I wanna follow you? I have better things to do with my brothers than follow you and him around. Explain to Taeyeon why I ever stopped following you if he ever asks. I have a life too, you know. It doesn't revolve around you alone. " Jesse stormed out of the shop immediately.

Just when Siwon and Tiffany thought there was peace, Jesse came storming back in.

" I almost forgot. Take care of your girlfriend's ing bags. You, good luck to taking care of her. By the way, I'm not a maid for you to use like a dog, Stephanie Hwang Mi Young. " 

This time, Jesse smiled victoriously and bowed before leaving the stunned couple. He got into his BMW 320i and put on his seatbelt before taking out his phone. 

To: KkabYul  

Yuri-ah, are you and Yoong home already? I'm heading home right now because I'm not gonna take anymore nonsense from that eye-smiling brat. 

After a few minutes, a message came in, Jesse saw it and fist pumped the air in glee.

To: Ice Prince 

Hey, Hyung. Yeah, actually Youngie is also with us because Hyoyeon pissed him off again. Tell you more later. Take care and don't you dare fall asleep while driving! 

Jesse was already skipping to his car in delight, at least he wasn't gonna be home alone this time. He took out his phone one more time and texted Taeyeon before tucking it into his pocket. 

To: ByunTaeng *~*

Yah. I'm not following Tiffa-brat anymore, let her ing boyfriend take care of her if that's what she wants. Right now, I'm gonna head back home because Yuri, Yoong and Youngie are already at home. Looks like Hyoyeon pissed Youngie off again. Anyway, see you at home. 

' Asa! If Youngie is at home, that means there's good food to be eaten. If both YoonYul are home, that means we can play games. ' Jesse grinned to himself and started his engine happily, humming to his radio all the way home. 

*

*

" Taengoo. " Sunny was trailing behind the blonde-haired boy. 

' No, not ever falling for that aegyo ever again. No. Kim Taeyeon, you better keep your eyes shut. ' Taeyeon held Sunny's paper bags tightly and shut his eyes.

" What's up, Sunny-ah? " Taeyeon turned around with his eyes shut. 

Sunny took one look at the boy's kid-like face and burst out laughing, she knew exactly what he was doing. Avoiding her aegyo.

Her aegyo = His weakness.

Funny huh? He hates everyone else's aegyo, except Sunny's. 

" Yah. Stop laughing at me. " Taeyeon opened his eyes and whined. Stomping his foot like a kid in front of everyone, he caught the attention of many girls. Sunny's anger rose up, seeing all the girls pointing at Taeyeon and giggling shyly. 

" Baby, we're gonna be late. Let's go get something to eat. " Sunny purposely said loudly and dragged the poor boy away from the girls. 

' Thank God, my real baby isn't around. ' Sunny thought and let out a sigh of relief but she continued dragging Taeyeon behind her, not knowing that there was a metal pillar on her near right.

PIANG!

" Ouch, crap! " Taeyeon yelled and squatted down, clutching the side of his head tightly.

' Oh my God. What is wong with me today? ' Sunny rushed over and bent down to the injured boy and pulled him up. 

" Taeyeon-ah, sorry. I'm so sorry. Does it hurt a lot? " Sunny unconsciously shouted and rubbed the pouting dork's head gently, massaging the swelling area. 

Their eyes soon met and it was like time stopped for awhile, the world only revolving around them both. Everyone seemed to be completely shut out, nothing could be heard. 

Sunny's hand stopped rubbing his head and soon, they were leaning closer and closer until their faces were only inches away.

Taeyeon regained his senses and immediately retreated a few steps away from the still-in-a-daze bunny. 

" Ahem. Sunny-ah, let's go for dinner at the Italian Cafe we always go. " Taeyeon cleared his throat, picking up the various bags lying on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter