Chapter 10

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung saw his cousin and freaked out after realising how Yura was gonna react, finding her brother in that state. Thank God she had listened to Taeyeon and decided to with her boyfriend for the time being.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon brought Yuri and Yoona to the hospital while Taeyeon, Jesse, Tiffany and Sunny would wait for their underlings to come and take Taecyeon with his minions to the police before they joined the rest at the hospital. 

*

*

*

Hospital. 

" Yuri. Please, don't leave me! " Yoona was running with the nurses dragging the stretcher with Yuri's wounded body on it, her tears falling uncontrollably.  

" I won't...... I lov----- " Yuri lost consciousness and his hand dropped from their intertwined fingers. 

" BABY! NO! " 

" I'm sorry, Miss. You cannot go in. " The doctor pushed Yoona back slightly and she sat back on the bench dejectedly, Yuri had gotten hurt because of her again.

" Yoong! " Hyoyeon yelled and hugged the girl tightly. 

" Hyoyeon-ah, I think you should bring Yoona to get her wounds treated first. I'll wait for him here. Yoong, be a good girl okay? Yul wouldn't want to see you in this state. " Sooyoung hugged the sobbing girl lightly and nodded at Hyoyeon while she brought the younger girl to the nurse. 

*

YoonHyo.

" Miss, I think my sister here needs some treatment for her wounds. Yoong, take off your shirt and show the nurse your wounds please. I'm here, Hon. "  Hyoyeon said, holding the younger girl's hands. 

Yoona backed away and clutched on her shirt tightly, clearly a sign that she did not want to be seen by anyone. Not even if it's a girl.

" Yoong. Come on. The nurse won't hurt you, okay? Unnie promises you. " Hyoyeon pulled Yoona into her arms before rubbing her back softly, she could feel her trembling. 

Yoona shook her head again and again, making the nurse sigh and signal Hyoyeon to talk in private. Hyoyeon nodded and kissed her sister's forehead before stepping out of the room with the nurse. 

" Mis- " 

" Just call me, Jiyeon. Hyoyeon-ah. " The nurse smiled and winked at Hyoyeon, reminding the dancer of her friend in high school. 

" Oh my. Jiyeon? " Hyoyeon yelled in surprise and hugged the younger girl tightly, jumping around in a circle. 

" Hey. You forgot about your sister inside? Hold on. Since when did you have an siblings? " Jiyeon raised her eyebrows in curiosity. 

 " Well, not exactly. She's not my real sister but we're as close as biological sisters. " 

" I think she needs to see a psychiatrist for her fear of being seen. I think it's quite serious from the way she reacted just now. Does she have anyone important to rely on or is she attached? " 

" Yeah. She's actually Yul's girlfriend. He got stabbed while trying to save her a while ago. Do you recommend any psychiatrist? " Hyoyeon asked while she played with Jiyeon's hair.

" K-Kwon Yuri? He's finally attached, that stupid kkab. Yah, yah, yah. Stop playing with my hair! My boyfriend will think I've turned gay! " She smacked her playful friend's hand off her shoulders and smiled. 

" Well, I do have a friend who's girlfriend is a psychiatrist. Her name is Goo Hara, I think she was Yuri's and Sooyoung's classmate from university. " Jiyeon puffed her cheeks while she was thinking of whether she had gotten the psychiatrist's name right. 

" Is he Seulong? You used to have a crush on him before Junhyung came right? " Hyoyeon wiggled her eyebrows and nudged her friend after seeing her blush like a kid form high school. 

" Yah. Enough, let's go back and have Yoona treated. " Jiyeon pushed the giggling choding inside the room. 

" Unnie, is Yuri out from surgery? " Yoona asked the moment she saw Hyoyeon enter the room again. 

" Not yet, Yoona-ah. Sooyoung said that before he started surgery, he asked me to make sure that you get your wounds treated first before you see him. " Hyoyeon spoke, mentally congratulating herself on her story-telling skills. 

Yoona pouted and looked at the nurse suspiciously before slowly taking off the jacket and shirt. She looked at the unfamiliar face and hid behind Hyoyeon. 

" But she's a bad girl.. " The youngest girl whispered and gripped onto Hyoyeon's arms, feeling afraid. 

" Yoona, right? I'm Jiyeon, I won't hurt you. I promise, your unnie here is my friend from high school. Your Yuri-oppa, Yura, Taeyeon-oppa and Fany-unnie knows me too. " Jiyeon smiled and stretched a hand out, waiting for Yoona to hold it. 

Seeing Jiyeon's gentle and warm smile, Yoona could tell that she wasn't someone that would hurt her. She finally came out from hiding and let Jiyeon treat her wounds. 

*

*

*

*

 " Youngie. " Sooyoung looked up and saw the rest already sitting on the benches opposite while Taeyeon was next to him.

" Where's Yoong? " Tiffany asked while looking around, finding her dongsaeng. 

" I told Hyoyeon to bring her to the medical room. She needs to get her wounds treated. " Sooyoung looked down and buried his face in his hands, now waiting for Yura and Jonghyun to arrive. 

" What's wrong, Sooyoung-ah? " Sunny asked after seeing the maknae so depressed. 

" Yura's coming. " Everyone sank into their seats, knowing what Yuri's reaction was going to be like. 

Flashback.

To: To: The Almighty Kwon #2 :) 

Yura, you have to come to the hospital now. Your brother is undergoing an operation and your best friend is seeing a doctor for her wounds made by Taecyeon. 

' , I'm so dead. ' Sooyoung muttered and waited for Yura to reply his message.

To: Shikshin Oppa^^ 

What?! What the hell, I'm coming now. Jonghyun-oppa is coming with me, he wants to ask Oppa something. 

Yura rarely curses through text me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter