Chapter 13

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jesse, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had gone shopping while Yoona and Yuri went for a double date along with Yura and Jonghyun, leaving Sunny and Taeyeon alone at home. While the 2 girls were happily trying on different dresses, Jesse was silent.

He didn’t dare to look at Tiffany’s eyes after what happened this morning. His heart kept pounding, enough to burst out of his chest. He couldn't keep the feelings in anymore. 

" Jesse, are you okay? ” Tiffany asked and gave him her eyesmile.

" Huh? Yeah. I’m okay. ” Jesse answered her nervously, his fingers were intertwined when Tiffany had looked at him straight in the eyes. He was trembling and shaking like crazy. 

‘ No, I’m not okay. What should I do? ’

" Are you sure? ” she asked again as she put her hand on his forehead to check his temperature. Jesse just nodded as he gulped loudly before sighing. But she wasn't convinced and cupped his face, examining his red face gently.

“ Your face is so red and it's really hot, Jesse. You sure you're feeling okay? ”

“ Um.. " Jesse pushed Sooyoung in front of him and made the younger boy his shield from the brunette. 

“ Yah, Hyung! ” Sooyoung yelled and was shocked to see someone else coming towards them, obviously not recognising the 3. 

" Fanybaby? " 

" W-Why are you here? " Tiffany crossed her arms and glared hard at the guy who still dared to call her like how he did when they were a couple. 

" Why are you avoiding me, baby? " Siwon asked innocently and pouted. 

" Baby my in' .... " Sooyoung muttered, causing Jesse and Hyoyeon to break out into fits of giggles. 

" You know what you did. So back the off and leave me alone. " Tiffany said and held Jesse's arm harder, making the man glare at the younger boy. 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were well aware of the tension in the atmosphere, certain that a fight was bound to break out if one of them didn't stand down soon enough.  Jesse was uncomfortable as it was but with Tiffany clinging onto him although her ' boyfriend ' was right in front of them, it made him feel worse.

Afterall, Tiffany and Siwon never had a clean break. All she did was avoid him and that was it. 

" No I don't know what you're talking about. Baby, you still love me, right? " That question made everyone freeze, Jesse's body tensed up and Tiffany felt it.

She rubbed his arm with her thumb and clung onto him tighter. When she kept silent, that was it. Jesse smiled bitterly and gently shook her arm off before walking to the opposite direction, not caring how his tears started to roll down his face.

Hyoyeon just stared after the poor boy, his head was down and his hands were in his pockets. He looked as depressed as a man who had just got retrenched with a family of 5 to feed. 

" I'm sorry Siwon, I love Jesse now. " Tiffany firmly stated and walked passed him, but unfortunately Jesse didn't manage to hear it because he was already so far away from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter