It because of the spectacles ^_^ (sorry i can't think of a good title)

It will NEVER END

 

“Teuki-ah, are you going home now? If you’re available we can hung out at the coffee shop near the school.” Eunhyuk ask him as they fix their things after the class ends.

“Mianhae but I still need to go to the library and study. Maybe next time Hyukkie.”

“Ok, I’ll go first. See you tomorrow and help me to understand our lesson PLEASE.” Eunhyuk plead and perform a puppy eyes on him. Leeteuk agreed and Eunhyuk give him a brotherly hug.

“Thank you Teuki-ah. I really need to pass all my subjects. I don’t want to repeat it all over again.”

“no problem with that. I need to go now, there are a lot of things that I need to do there.”

“ok see you tomorrow, I’ll just tell them that you go to the library and study. Bye.”

“bye.”

He immediately goes to the Library. When he got there, he gathered all the books he need to use and it was around 7 thick books. He doesn’t mind how heavy it is because he always does it even on his pass school. He found a seat wherein he can study peacefully without any disturbance.

 He was studying for already 1 and ½ hours, and he feels that he already wants to go home. He will just continue his reading when he got home. He returns all the books that he used into the shelf.

Before he reaches the nearest seat from the shelves he bumps into someone who is reading a file folder. His eye glasses fall into the floor, he picked it up but it was broken and he didn’t even notice it. The person fall into the floor and the papers scatter.

“omo, it hurt’s ouch.”

He immediately helps the person to stand and gather all the papers.

“mianhaeyo, I didn’t see you please forgive me.” he keeps on bowing like it’s has no end.

“hey stop bowing. Your back might hurt because of it. It’s alright no need to apologize. It’s my fault anyway.”

Leeteuk look at the person and it was he president of the student council whom he saw a while ago.

“omo I’m so sorry. Your glasses broke. I’m really sorry.”

“what?” then he just realize that his glasses really broke and it wasn’t balance

“oh it’s alright. I have an extra at home anyway.”

“but still it was my fault. Let me fix it for you. You’ll have a hard time if you’ll still let that glasses be like that.”

“no it’s alright. Here are the papers that you were reading a while ago.” He gave the papers to her and he bid goodbye.

“are you sure that you won’t let me fix it for you?”

“neh. I don’t want to trouble you just because of my glasses. I’ll be going now bye.”

He immediately leaves before Wooyoung saw them and he is blushing because of embarrassment.

Taeyeon was still there glancing at him until he went out of the library. She was really guilty and worried about his glasses.

“Aigoo, Taeyeon-ah. It’s your fault if he really doesn’t have an extra one. You should’ve been reading the folder file while you’re walking.” She scold herself as she fix the papers that he gathered for her and how stupid she is that she didn’t even ask his name just to ask forgiveness on a better way.

“Hey Taengo let’s go we still need to finish our meeting.” Sunny said as she approaches her.

“ok.” They both go to the rest of the Student Council and they notice that Taeyeon’s face is seemed different.

“hey Taengo what happened to you? Your eyes are filled of worries and I can tell that.” Jessica said as she was pointing in Taeyeon’s face.

“nothing, I just bump into someone a while ago.”

“so bumping into someone makes your face like that.”

“aniyo, I’m just worried.”

“who are you worried for?”

“the guy that I bump a while ago. I broke his glasses and I think he really needs it.”

“who is that guy unnie? Is he good looking.” Yoona ask and she look at her eyes deeply.

“What the Hell Im Yoona. If you want to have a boyfriend that is a good looking one then find someone, don’t even bother Taengo about that.” Hyoyeon said and she smacks her head.

“why I’m just asking? But unnie do you know his name?”

“I don’t know his name and I didn’t even ask it. I want to apologize in a good way not just saying sorry. I think he’s new here because I never seen him before. I don’t want him to feel bad among us if that’s the case.”

“well enough of that. Let’s finish it up and go home before the 2pm gets here.”

The meeting was ended and they already fixing their things when Tiffany notice the kingka’s

“speaking of the devils, here they are good thing that we already finish on what we are doing.”

They all rolled their eyes and rest their heads on their palms.

“hi girls did we missed something? Junsu ask

“not really, you see we just had a meeting here and as far as I know this place of the library is just for the student council.” Jessica said and the aura became icy again.

“but were the Kingka’s and we should be with our queens.”

“yeah right but not all the time and were not your girlfriends. What are you doing here anyway?”

“were here to ask you out.”

“sorry but were busy. We’ll be going now. Bye.”

They all leave the boys behind and the boys were just standing and glancing them as they walk out.

“you’ll be mine.” They said to their minds while smirking.

On the other hand the SNSD were very irritated with them. there are no days that they won’t bother them.

“aish, why don’t they just leave us alone. They keep on bothering us like HELL. So what if they’re the kingka’s girls just likes them because of their looks. Well I admit they’re handsome but their really irritating.” Fany said

“well because they like some of you, that’s why they’re like bees around us.”

“what do you mean shorty?”

“yah shikskin I told you never call me that!”

“whatever just tell us what you mean.”

“it’s just simple you know. Wooyoung likes Taengo, Junsu likes Sica, Junho likes Hyoraengi, Taecyeon likes Yong, Nickhun likes Yul and lastly Chansung likes Hyunnie.”

“woah good thing they doesn’t like me, if they does I’ll just transfer to another school.” Sooyoung said and she brought out her sandwich from her bag.

“What the Hell Choi Sooyoung! until now you have nothing to do aside from eat and eat and eat.”

“I can’t help it I’m really hungry.”

“But you were just eating the whole day.”

“it’s not my fault that I’m hungry, blame my tummy you shorty.”

“Aish, enough of that unnies, were talking about those bees not about the food. Anyway, is that really the reason why they keep on bothering us?”

“of course it is. Do you doubt me Hyunnie?”

“no I’m not unnie. I just want to make sure, but still I hate it.”

“all of us hates it. They’re rude to other student and they act like angels when were around in short they’re really plastic.”

“How did you know that, Hyoraengi?” Taeyeon said

“wow taeng you already speak out I thought you became mute because you’re not giving your comments a while ago. Well, anyway back to the topic. I was in our Office a.k.a Headquarters when I heard a person begging as if he has done something wrong. I look through the window and I saw them bullying a sophomore student. I think that student didn’t mean to bump into them, he was asking for forgiveness but it didn’t work, they beat him up and even take his money.”

“what the…..aish we must report them to the dean’s office. Those actions are not allowed and I’ll make them expelled.”

“as if that we can do that. If we did we need evidence. 2pm are good in giving excuses and I’m sure no one will tell us honestly what they did to them because they were afraid of them.”

“aish they’re so rude. I hate guys like them. I hope we could find guy who aren’t like them. cool, handsome, has a good heart and personality.”

“I think they’re still guys like that in our school. I don’t know their names but they are a good student according to the professors. All of them are straight A’s student except from one but they help one another. I saw them at the library one time and they’re really good looking. I already had a crush on one of them.” Yuri said and she is fantasizing one of them. The one with an angelic voice and has a small fingers. She really even notice the fingers because she look like a stalker of him.

“Yah Yul, don’t tell us you’re already a stalker you even know the size of his fingers and you also know he has an angelic voice, have you heard him sing.” Hyoyeon said and she smacks her head.

“yah I’m not like that but in some ways, I think and yes I heard him sing. He was singing in a low voice but it’s really great. I hope I can see him again. He’s really cute.”

“aish, enough of that let’s go to our favorite place first before we go home.” Sunny said and they all agree except for some one.

“mianhe but you go there without me. I need to go home now. My 2 oppa’s might worry about me, you the attitude of that 2.”

“are you still bothered by the guy with spectacles?”

“a little but don’t ever talk that thing to my oppas. I need to go now they might bash me by their ‘machine gun’ mouth. I’ll see you tomorrow, bye guys.”

She leave them and go home immediately. Taeyeon has 2 overprotective brothers. Even though she’s now in college they really like a father who will lecture her if she went home late.

The other girls were still there and they really notice that Taeyeon wasn’t really on her mind.

“Girls have you notice that Taeyeon wasn’t really on her mind, from the point that she told us about the guy she bump a while ago.”

“yeah. And if we tell that to her oppas they will surely ask her about that. Like ‘what does he look like’ or ‘what did he do to you? Did he hurt you?’ or ‘bring him to his household and we’ll beat him up’” Jessica said

“aish KimTaeyeon really has an over protective brothers but they really cherish her a lot and Taeyeon will be surprise if ever they won’t even ask her about school.” Fany said

“I hope I have brothers like that but not the overprotective one. I just want to have a big brother who you could feel that you’re a special sister.” Hyunnie said as she pouted because she is an only child.

“Yah Hyunnie were all only child but because of our friendship were sisters and all of us are you’re unnies, remember?”

“neh, it’s really good to have sisters.”