meeting Dr. Park

It will NEVER END

 

“Taengo, tomorrow we’ll go to a doctor.”

“doctor? Why oppa, I’m not sick?”

“well we just need a medical check-up for you.”

“why would I? I just went there.”

“aish it’s different ok? We need to go whether you like it or not.”

“neh, araso.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“oppa why did you bring me to a neurologist?”

“teenagers really need to do check up with neuro before they become an adult.”

“really? I didn’t know about that.”

“now you know. Come on Leeteuk is waiting.”

“Teuki’s here too?”

“well it’s his uncle and he refer us to him.”

“oh, ok.”

When they entered the clinic they already found leeteuk inside. He introduce them to him most especially taeyeon.

“wah, Leeteuk is really lucky. He always tell that he won’t fell in love but he just ate his words now.”

“ahjusshi……………….”

“araso I won’t say a word now. come on let’s do a check-up now.”

Dr. Park  made a check-up on her, form her eyes up to her balance. He check carefully her condition, but even though it wasn’t finish yet he’s suspecting that she’s suffering from a rare disease. He even did a C.T. Scan to determine if his conclusion was right.

“uncle how’s the checkup is everything alright?”

“right now, I can’t say any word yet. Let’s wait for the C.T. Scan result maybe 3 days from now.”

“do I have sickness Dr. Park?”

“I don’t know yet dear. Let’s just wait for the result.”

“ok, I hope it will have a good result.”

“don’t worry taeyeon, everything will be alright. Uncle we’ll be going now if there’s nothing we should do now.”

“aigoo, Park Leeteuk, my nephew don’t you think I didn't knew that you’ll just have a date after this.”

“ahjusshi……………….”

“fine but you need a chaperone.”

“don’t worry Dr. Park, were here.” Jae and xiah raises their hands and Taeyeon gave them a sharp look.

“yah oppas try to follow us and I’ll tell to your girlfriends that you’re just playing with them even though you’re not.”

“YAH!” the two shouted then Dr. Park giggled.

“pardon for our rudeness Dr. Park.” Jaejoong apologize

“it’s nothing. Young generation is really different from what’ve used to. I wonder if Yoochun have a girlfriend now.”

“uncle, hyung is always getting dumped by girls because of flirting with them and worst he didn’t know that those girls hates guys like him.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~yoochun side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“AHH CHOO” he sneeze while playing video game on his own

“aish, did someone remembered me? maybe one of the girls I met. I knew it, they also like me, they’re just playing hard to get hahaha.”

Then he sneezes again.

“aigoo, may I really that handsome?” he said then go back to what he is playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~leeteuk side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“we’ll be going now uncle. Bye.”

“bye take care.”

They all leave the clinic, then leeteuk and Taeyeon decided to go somewhere. The  two over protective brothers agree to it but they planned to sneak on them secretly. While having a date, Leeteuk and Taeyeon wqas having fun but Taeyeon can sense that someone is following them.

“Teuki-ah, do you feel that someone is following us the whole time?”

“yeah and I think I knew them.”

“aish let’s just don’t mind them. they were always bothering us whenever were together………………..you haven’t kiss me yet because of them. She murmur her last statement so that he won’t hear it and pout.

“so you really want to kiss me huh?”

Taeyeon was shock when Leeteuk said that

“what are you talking about? I didn’t say anything.”

“I heard it taeng, loud and clear so you can’t make an alibi.”

“just pretend that you didn’t heard it.”

Then taeyeon stop walking because she can’t move her feet even though she wanted to.

“what’s the matter Taeng?”

“huh? Uhm……..nothing, let’s go” she begun to walk again and cling her left arm on his right arm.

When Leeteuk sends her home they were both hoping that Jaejoon and Xiah wasn’t around.

“just wait for my uncle’s call for the result of then test you had.”

“neh, gomawo teuki-ah. I’m glad that I’ve met your uncle.”

“don’t worry when appa and omma came back I’ll let you meet them.”

“I’ll let you meet my parents too.”

Leeteuk lean closer to her and Taeyeon gasp a little, but she already knows what he was trying to do. When his face was close enough to claim her lips taeyeon closes her eyes and waited for it, their lips almost touches but……………………..

“Park Leeteuk, Kim Taeyeon!!!!”

Taeyeon opens her eyes and grinned her teeth. Leeteuk just pull away and cleared his throat

“aish I’m going to kill those two!!!!” taeyeon said and instead of kissing her lips he just kiss her cheek.

“goodnight taeyeon.”

“goodnight Teuki-ah.” Taeyeon said and pouted because Leeteuk just kiss her on her cheek because of the moment was ruined by her over protect oppa.

“it will be next time taeng, don’t worry.” He whisper

“aish, if those two weren’t…………………..aigoo, never mind.”

Leeteuk pat her head and give her another kiss on her cheek and after that he bids goodbye.

When leeteuk disappear for her sight she release a heavy sigh and………………..

“I HATE YOU JAE-OPPA AND XIAH-OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!”