I miss you

It will NEVER END

 

Taeyeon was inside their house and she was fixing the flowers on the vase. When she lifts the vase from the top of the drawer, it slips from her hand and it broke into pieces. She bends down and pick up the broken pieces but she had a cut from its sharp edges. Even though her hand has a cut from it she continues to pick it up not minding if her hands have wounds.

“why are you still picking up the broken vase? Your hands are already bleeding.” Someone said and that made her stop and she nervously turn around the look who the person is.

“oh, annyeong Leeteuk-shi, what makes you come?”

“I’ll answer your question later. Where’s the medicine kit?”

“it’s on the bathroom cabinet near the sink.”

He proceeds to where the medicine kit is and he told her to sit on the sofa after she threw away the broken pieces of vase that she picked-up. He re the living room and sat beside. He grab her hand gently and apply medicine on her hand, taeyeon was secretly glazing at him while he was applying the medicine. She wants to hug him badly and tears are slowly forming on the corner of her eyes. She misses him so much and she hopes that he misses her too but she doesn’t want to have a high expectation about it.

“why didn’t you tell me anything about it Kim Taeyeon?” he said in a cold way not even looking at her eyes.

“what do you mean?”

“stop acting like you didn’t know what I’m talking about and answer my question with an answer not an another question.”

Taeyeon can’t answer anything so she just keep in silence. Leeteuk look at her capturing her eyes but taeyeon can’t make an eye contact on him.

“you should have told me about it. you don’t know how hurt I was when you broke up with me without stating your reason.”

“mianhae it’s just that I don’t want you to be hurt when the time comes and be a burden to you.”

“do you think that the pain I suffered is nothing? I’mnot in myself in the past few days and you’re telling me that you don’t want me to be hurt huh? You’re really cruel Taeyeon.”

“I know I’m cruel but it’s the best way to get rid of it. the pain that we will suffer in the future is 100x than the pain right now. you don’t deserve a girl who has a rare sickness and no medication at all. I’ll be a bedridden someday, can’t even move her hand nor can speak. You have to be with a girl who can do something for you to lessen you stress, a girl who will welcome you in front of the door with a warm hug after a stressful work, a girl who could be with you forever, bare and take care of your child. I won’t be able to do that stuff so you better find a girl who is capable of doing those things.”

Then silence appear on the atmosphere and taeyeon was silently crying hoping that he won’t notice it.

“why are you pushing me to find another girl if the girl I want to be with forever is you?”

“it’s for the best Park Leeteuk. I’m not worthy of the love you have for me, just forget me and pretend that we didn’t have a relationship at all. it will be painful for us but let’s bear with it.”

“I don’t want to and I’ll never do that.”

She stood up and completely burst into painful tears

“why can’t you get what I’m saying huh?! I don’t want you to suffer in the end because of me. I’ll just be a burden to your life. I thought you were smart but why can’t you understand that fate is not on our side, I’m not your destined girl, I will die soon!”

After that leeteuk hugged her really tight and taeyeon was just crying on his arms. She misses his hug, his presence, his everything. She hope that it won’t end and she could feel his presence forever but it’s impossible now.

“I miss you taeng, I miss you so much. I don’t care if you’ll be a bedridden or what, you’re not a burden to me and stop pushing me to find another girl. You’re the only girl I want to be with forever in my life.”

“but it’s impossible teuki-ah. That won’t going happened now.”

“then I’ll be your voice when you need to speak, I’ll be your feet if you need to walk, I’ll be your strength when you’re weak just don’t leave me now.”

“teuki-ah I will die sooner or later.”

“then I’ll spen time with you. I won’t leave you alone when you’re suffering with that rare sickness. Just let me be with you until our last day together.”

“neh araso. Mianhae Leeteuk-ah. Cheongmal mianhae and………….”

“and what?”

“and I miss you too, I miss you so much.”

“I miss you more taeng. Don’t talk about leaving or death please.”

“neh araso.”

They continue to hug each other since they miss the presence of one another.