Meet the DBSK 3 members

It will NEVER END

 

Leeteuk arrive home and he saw his brother Yoochun together with his friends Yunho and Changmin. Yoochun was 2 years older than him but they both agree that Leeteuk won’t call him hyung because he feels that he’s really old, also his 2 friends so they call each other by their names.

“Hey Teuki, come here let’s have a little talk. Yunho and Changmin is here.”

“Neh annyeong haseyo, Yunho-shi, Changmin-shi.”

Leeteuk approach them and he sat beside them. he is close with Yoochun’s friend especially Yunho and Changmin, since young but the other 2 are not really. He is also close to the 2 but not as close as Yunho and Changmin.

“so how’s your day Teuki?”

“ it’s alright. I met friends but I think I’ll still be bullied by my schoolmates.”

“good thing that you met friends in your school now. For the bullies just don’t mind them they’re just envy of you. Wait a minute what happened to your glasses.”

He took of his glasses and examines it a little. He doesn’t want to tell them that he accidentally bumped a girl a while ago because for sure they will question him. Leeteuk never liked a girl before and he doesn’t want his brother to open up about that thing, so he’s thinking of an alibi now.

“when I was walking I fell on the school ground and I accidentally step on it a little.”

“aish be careful when you walk. Do you have an extra one? I’ll take that to an optometrist tomorrow.”

“no need for that. I can still use it.”

“Yah, Park Leeteuk, were rich you know and it’s not a waste of money if we’ll let that fix. You’re just stingy.”

Leeteuk family is really rich. They have family business and in almost all the continent their Corporation is the powerful one. He and Yoochun are the successors of it but no one knows their real identity because their parents want them to live like a normal lives. They just act like an average university student and a straight A’s student, well of course except for Yoochun’s friends who are also the successor of their family companies.

“I can still use it and I’m not being stingy.”

“ok if that’s what you want, but don’t be stingy this time. Why don’t you wear contact lens or have a laser treatment.”

“nah, it’s too expensive. It’s better to have spectacles that to spend too much money.”

“yah one of these days you’ll have a girlfriend and you need to spend for the dates you know.”

“who said that I will have one. I don’t want to.”

“why not? When you’ll take over the company you need to have a wife wherein you could rely on. So how about the 3 of us give you a makeover, you know when you don’t have glasses and dress you up with style, all the girls in your school will surely like you. Just like the 3 of us but of course we haven’t found our match yet.”

“no thanks Changmin. It will be hard for me to have a new look. I better stick with it and I don’t have time for those things.”

“Aigoo, Teuki-ah, you will not have a girlfriend if you stick with your looks.”

“it doesn’t matter, who will like a nerd guy anyway even though you’ve done a makeover for me. I’ll just go to my room and study.”

“you’ll study again? Teuki-ah you must enjoy your life too. You’re in 3rd year College now and I’m in 4th year. You must have a girlfriend by this time.”

“look who’s talking. You also don’t have a girlfriend but every girls likes you, so you should be the one looking for a girlfriend not me because no one would like me even though you change my looks. I’m also a nerd and girls doesn’t like nerd guys.”

After he said that, he immediately go to his room before they say something again. He really doesn’t like the idea of having a girlfriend because he was scared. He’s scared of being played by love and to be stupid to fall in love.

Yoochun and the others are still there and they really pity him. They find leeteuk as pessimists about that thing.

“Guys to you thing leeteuk is so being negative about it.” Yunho said as he drink a glass of water placed on top of the coffee table of the living room. Changmin and Yoochun just nod. They were playing video games when Yoochun came up with an idea.

“hey guys would you like to stalk or should I say watch over him in his new school?”

“how can we do that and why on earth would we do that?”

“well I just want to observe him. Remember that his schoolmates bully him because he’s very smart and nerd. He can’t also say no when they order him around, in short he was their slave and they always gossip him that he’s adopted when honestly it wasn’t true because my traits is different from him. So I think I should do my obligation as a loving brother to him. We’re not in the same school since we had our College life.”

“so we’ll transfer to his school to know if he’s doing well.” CHangmin said as he ate the last piece of tuna sandwich.

“at last Shim Changmin you use your head this time. I thought you only knows how to eat all the time.”

“Yah Park Yoochun I always use my brain you know but it’s hard for me to think when my tummy growls.”

“yeah right you really had a big stomach to fill in. so what do you think about it?”

“It’s alright with me. besides I think Jaejoong and Xiah is also in that school. It will be a reunion of DBSK group if that’s the case.” Yunho said (A/N: I use the name Xiah for Junsu because it will be confusing for Junsu of 2PM and Junsu of DBSK)

“yeah you’re right. The last time we saw them is when we graduated in high school. It’s been a long time now. I want to be with them again.” Changmin said still chewing the food and after that he took a sip on his juice.

“What the hell changmin, could you stop eating first? We’re discussing something.” Yoochun said

“just continue the discussion ok?”

“fine. Anyway I still have a contact with them. i saw them last time at the mall and we only had a small chat because their sister is going shopping and they’re the one who carries the bags.” Yunho said

“when did that happen?” changmin said

“I forgot but I know that they were in that school because their sister studies there. They’re being protective to her because she’s the youngest and also the only girl.”

“changmin and I already know that but what’s their sister’s name again?”

“uhm………. I think it’s………….Tae………Taeyul? Taeneul? Aish I forgot but the 1st syllable is Tae that’s what I remember. Let’s just ask them when we meet.” (A/N LOL I just invented it hahaha)

“so it’s settled we’ll transfer to his school.”

“Yes but does leeteuk must know about this?”

“aniyo, don’t tell him yet it will be a secret for a while.”

“ok”

“yey we’ll have a reunion. DBSK is united again!” Changmin said cheerfully then he had burb because of the sandwich that he ate.

They both give him a smack on his head and they just giggled.