surprise!!

It will NEVER END

 

It’s school day again and leeteuk goes to school the usual routine for him. He still wasn’t aware of what his brother is planning to. He was walking along the corridor when he saw Eunhyuk. It was only him who’s the same class with him. Since they’re all in different class, they only see each other every break time and always go home together like brothers.

“Annyeong Haseyo Teuki. Omo you’re glasses still broken?”

“annyeong Hyukkie. Yes it is, I don’t have time to have it repair of even money for it but I can still use it.”

“but it needed to be fix. Are you sure you can still use that? You only put a tape on it.”

“of course I can still use it.”

“ok if you say so. Come on let’s go to the room now we might be late for our class.”

They immediately go to their class and there they saw everyone having their own business again. The 2PM of course aren’t there yet. They’re always late for class and they use different excuse for the teachers to believe it.

Leeteuk was approaching his seat when he hears some murmurs and he curious about it and at the same time scared because he knows that everyone was talking about him since the day he enter the school. He accidentally over heard some girls talking about the new transfer students.

“hey have you seen the 3 transfer student?”

“Yeah, I’ve seen them, they really hot. I also know that they’re friends with our sunbae’s and when they’re unite again they may have the chance of replacing the 2PM as Kingkas.”

“you’ve seen them? omo what does they look like?”

“I can’t explain it but they’re really HOT and charismatic. I don’t know their names yet but I bet they really might replace the Kingkas.”

Without noticing the 2PM also overheard their conversation.

“No one will replace us, not even our sunbaes. 2PM will always be the Kingka’s. UNDERSTAND?!” wooyoung shouted at everyone.

“neh”

“good”

It was only wooyoung and chansung is in their class. The rest of them were in different class but they make sure that it was only them will be the center of attraction and everything.

Then the bell rings and the class start. Everything went well but not in Leeteuk. Until the breaks he is still curious of who the 3 transferee but he has a strong feeling that he knows them.

“teuki-ah you seem different today and why is that your glasses still broken?”

“I’m alright. I don’t have money to have a repair for it.”

“but it needed to be fixed.”

“yeah I know but I can still use it for a while. Maybe if I have time or money I’ll buy another one.”

“don’t buy another one. Just use contact lens. If you’ll have style on your looks, you’ll be awesome.”

“I don’t need to look awesome and I have no plans about it. I just want to be invisible that’s all, without bully on your life and only focus on studies.”

Then someone approaches him and encircle his arms of Leeteuk’s neck.

“teuki-ah, are you surprised to see me?”

When leeteuk turn around to see who the person is, he almost spit all the food inside his mouth.

“YAH, what are you doing here and why does Yunho and changmin are here?”

“yah is that the way to greet your beloved brother? Were transferee in this school.”

“so you’re the transferee that they’re talking about.”

“yes we are, I guess. What do you mean everyone is talking about us?”

“never mind just forget what I said.”

“ok, yah won’t you introduce us to your friends?”

“oh I forgot mianhae. Guys this is my brother Yoochun and his friends Yunho and Changmin.”

“annyeong haseyo.”

Then leeteuk introduce them one by one. They were together the whole time and they all become close to them. when they saw Xiah and Jaejoong the 3 decided to leave for a while.

“nice meeting you guys. Sorry but we have to go. Our friends are waiting and they still doesn’t know that were here.”

“it’s alright nice meeting you too, sunbaes.”

The 3 leave and all of them are eyeing Leeteuk.

“what?”

“your brother is really cool.”

“yeah I know but I don’t want to be like him. By the way don’t tell anyone that he’s my brother.”

“why not? You told us that you don’t want to be like him then now you don’t want to know anyone that he’s your brother.”

“I just don’t want other people to think that I’m adopted because we doesn’t have the same traits. On my previous school they spread that I’m just adopted and he is not my brother. He wanted to tell everyone that I’m not but I stopped it. I just don’t want fights.”

“fine we won’t tell about him but what if someone knew and they spread it all over the school?”

“it depends and I think they’ll be the one to handle it.”

Then after a moment they hear girls scream and they already know who it was. They all look at them and they see that they approach the student council which is also their crushes.

“I wish I caould also talk to them like the 2pm do.”

“me too.”

“me three especially to my dancing queen.”

“but we have no match with them. were just an average College students whose goal is to graduate with honor, Were just popular because of our grades.”

“yeah right I really envy them.”

They all sighed but leeteuk looks like he doesn’t care at all. deep inside he also envy them because of taeyeon but he doesn’t know why is he thinking like that.

“Teuki-ah, do you also envy them?”

“a little. They have looks and everything. They can also talk to the student council that easily but I think the student council is really annoyed with them.”

“we think so too. Do you have a crush on them?”

“what do you mean by that?”

“aish what the….you see every one of us like them but we never got a chance to meet them personally.”

“who likes who?”

“Ryeowook likes Sooyoung, Siwon likes Yoona, Eunhyuk likes Hyoyeon, Sungmin likes Sunny, Donghae likes Sica, Yesung likes Yuri, Kyuhyun likes Seohyun, the level representative and I like Fany.”

“oh, I thought EUnhyuk was the only one who has a crush on the student council.”

“so how about you? Do you like the president?”

“that’s not on my mind. For me I have to finish college without distraction, my brother and I oath that the 2 of us will graduate and help our parents, so I don’t have time for that.”

“well it’s not a distraction but it’s inspiration for us. Look at our maknae. He likes Seohyun and every time he thinks or looks at her, he’s getting high grades because he was really inspired to study.”

“Heechul-hyung just shut your mouth. Chansung might hear you. You know that he really likes Seohyun as well.”

Ok fine I’ll stop but it’s the truth isn’t it?”

Kyuhyun just nod and continues on what he is doing.

“so teuki-ah, what do you think?”

“I think I should go to the library to study because I’m not in love as you guys.”

“aigoo you really likes studying but you also need an inspiration. Well anyway we really need to finish school with honors right?”

“yah what about me? You know that I almost fail my subjects. I only have knowledge in dancing that’s why I really like my dancing queen A LOT.”

“yeah right that’s why we’re helping you to pass them all. you’re inspiration is really your dancing queen which Junho who also good in dancing is your rival.”

“yeah right. I wish I could surpass him and be recognize by her.”

Leeteuk stood up and bid goodbye to them so that he’ll go to the library.

When he is on his way he saw taeyeon with the other student council but he notice that they’re really won’t having fun with them. he saw her stood up and stay away from them. Wooyoung tried to follow her but the other friends of Taeyeon stopped him. He followed her until she sat on one of the benches of the school garden. He just observes her and after a while it seems like she notice that someone is watching her.

“Yah if you want to talk to me, then just approach me!” she said in an angry tone because she thinks that it was the other 2PM or one of her suitors.