Why It Has To Be Her?

It will NEVER END

 

“taengo, drink your medicine now.” xiah gave her the medicine that she need to take to slower down the symptoms of her illness.

“oppa, why do I need to take medicine? I’m not sick.”

“it’s just for your reflexes so that you can move easily.”

“araso” she took the medicine and drink it. xiah was still having a second thought if he’ll tell her about her condition.

Flashback:

Jaejoong and xiah went to the hospital as Dr. park told.

“Annyeong Haseyo Dr. Park.” Jae greeted him

“oh annyeong haseyo jaejoong-ah, you bring along xiah as well.”

“neh, annyeong haseyo Dr. park, I just forced my hyung to tag me along here. Mianhae.”

“no, it’s alright, I think you should know it too since you’re also her brother. By the way where’s your parents, they also need to know about this.”

“thye’re on business trip but as soon as they return we’ll inform them about it.”

“araso, here’s the medical test result of your sister.” He handed them an envelope and inside is the result of the C.T scam.

“Dr. park what’s the meaning of this result?”

“to tell you honestly, your sister’s condition is not normal as you thought.”

“what do you mean?”

“your sister is suffering from a very rare disease called spinocellebral degeneration”

“what it that? It sounds like a tongue twister.” Xiah said and jaejoong gave him a death glare.

“what? I’m just telling that it’s sounds like a tongue twister. I can’t even pronounce it.”

“then shut your big mouth were serious here.”

“fine mianhae Dr. Park.”

“it’s alright it really does sound like a tongue twister anyway.”

“Dr. Park just don’t mind this dolphin and proceed on what you were saying.”

“araso, as I was saying your sister is suffering from spinocellebral degeneration, where in the nerves degenerates and a person can’t move as time goes by. Sooner or later the person who have this illness will be a bedridden or worst he/she will surely die when the symptoms become worst.”

“there’s a medication for it right?”

Dr. Park was just in silence when Jaejoong ask the question

“please answer the question Dr. Park.”

“araso, in the world of medicine, this illness is very rare and after all these years no matter how we are advance in technology and medical equipment, facilities and treatment, there’s still no medication for it.”

“so you’re telling us that she will die soon?”

“that could happen but as of now all we can do is to slow down the symptoms and she need to have a rehabilitation at least twice a week or often as possible to monitor frequently her movement.”

End of flashback:

“xiah oppa are you alright?” taeyeon ask as she wave a hand in front of him.

“huh? Ah……..neh”

“are you sure oppa? You doesn’t seem alright. Are you on a fight with your girlfriend?”

“no I’m not, it’s just that……………..just don’t mind me. by the way could you go to Dr. Park’s Clinic for check-up alone?”

“of course I can.”

“Great, after your work go to sleep. You need to have a rest.”

“araso, goodnight Xiah oppa.” She approach him and give him a goodnight kiss

“oppa tell jae-oppa goodnight and I love you both even though you guys are over protective.”

“love you too saeng, I’ll tell hyung what you’ve just told me. just go to sleep ok?”

“neh, oppa.”

Xiah went out of her room and release a heavy sigh. He has teary eyes and really want to cry but he can’t. he can’t really imagine that that his only girl sibling have a rare disease  and she will die because of it.

“I heard everything dolphin. You don’t have to say the words that she had said.”

“good at least I won’t burst into tears while saying those words. Of all the people in the world why does it have to be her.”

“we can’t do anything about it now. let’s just accept it but we can’t tell her yet. Araso?”

“neh araso hyung.” With that he wipes his teary eyes and Jaejoong pat his shoulder to comfort him. During their talk they were not aware that Taeyeon was listening to our conversation.

“what do they mean about that? What is it that they can’t tell me?”