i'm surprised

It will NEVER END

 

                                        leeteuk.jpg

“ok this is the day. Just do your best.” Yunho said to them.

“neh, sunbae.”

It’s not the day for the competition and everyone is looking forward to this. They’re all preparing for their performance and the girls are busy for the activities but some able to go to their dressing room to wish them good luck. It was only Sunny, Sooyoung and Yuri who came to them.

“hi guys, we just want to wish you good luck.” Sunny said

“thanks are all of you going to watch?” Sungmin ask

“of course, we must cheer you guys. Remember that our so called lives is in your hands.”

“yeah right. We all hope that we’ll surpass them.”

Yuri was just in silence, glancing secretly at Yesung, who was standing at one corner. When he notice that she was in silence, he decided to approach her.

“hey Yuri, are you alright?’

“uhmm…….Yes, why did you ask?”

“nothing I just notice that you’re so quiet.”

“oh, it’s nothing, it’s just that………”

“just what?”

“uhmmm………..can I talk to you for a minute?”

“yeah sure. Let’s go to a silent place first.”

The two went out and they notice that Hyoyeon also arrived.

“Yul, Yesung where are you two going?”

“just somewhere out there. Are you going to see someone?” yesung said

“A-aniyo, ok get going now before the competition starts.”

When the two arrive on the place they choose to talk , yuri can’t make an eye contact on him and she seemed nervous.

“so, what do you want to talk about or what do you want to tell me?”

“uhm…….good luck on the competition and be careful don’t hurt yourself araso?”

“neh araso, kamahamnida Yuri.”

After that Yuri gave him a kiss on his check and Yesung’s eyes widen.

“Hwaiting, Yesung-oppa” she said as her face redden because of embarrassment. She immediately walks away after she said that before he notice her face.

Yesung was still standing there and smiles like a fool. He never expect that she will kiss him and he really wanted to jump like a kid who receives a candy.

On the other hand, when Hyoyeon came in she immediately ask Eunhyuk if she can have a word with him. Just like Yesung and Yuri they find a place where they could talk.

“is there something wrong Hyoyeon?”

“nothing, I just wabt to wish you good luck and be careful out there. The 2PM are cheaters so be careful especially Junho since he’s the main dancer of their group.”

“don’t worry we won’t let them win. Just support us araso?”

“araso, Hyukkie Hwaiting!”

“Neh Hwaiting, kamsahamnida.” After that Eunhyuk peck on her cheek and she blushed really hard.

“uhm….Mianhae, Hyoyeon, I’m just happy that…….” Before he finish his statement, Hyoyeon also peck on his cheek but after that she immediately leave befre he notice that she was blushing the whole time.

It was now time for the competition and the 2PM are already on stage. The Super Junior was just watching them from the backstage and they really envy them.

“Wow, they’re really great”

“yes they really are but we can’t let the SNSD down.”

“that’s right, Teuki-ah are you ready?”

“yes I am, but I’m really nervous.”

“also us, but everyone will be surprised with your new look. just like, Sunny, Sooyoung and Yuri.”

“Yah don’t forget about my Hyoyeon.”

“of course we won’t they’re the first one who were amazed of Park Leeteuk’s new look.”

Then after a while the 2PM performance is now ended and it their time.

“Good luck losers.”

“Let’s see who’ll be the losers here.”

Then they all went to the stage and the crowd was only little now unlike before. They are all worrying of what will happen.

The music start and they begin to perform. They had the remix of the song “don’t don, Twins, Bonamana, Super Man and Mr. Simple

While they’re performing they got the crowd’s attention with their vocals and dancing skills. The girls also became wild when they perform the song Bonamana. Each of them showed different side were all the people were used to.

When the girls keep on screaming the SNSD irritated because the noise and they become jealous, but Taeyeon was the one who is really want to shout as she keep on looking at Leeteuk. She was surprised on his new look and she can hear murmurs which was referring to him.

(just imagine how he looks. i can't find a perfect picture for it)

“he really looks hot. Do you know his name?”

“aniyo but all I know is that the 2PM challenge them and they called them bookworms. They are the dean’s listers here.”

“oh, so you mean they really are smart with the looks.”

“actually they’re not like that before. They are nerdy type guys. That’s why everyone was surprised to see them like that.”

“really? Good thing they changed their looks. Now I have a crush on the one with dimples.”

When taeyeon heard those things she wanted to scold that girl but she manage not to because it will just be an issue. She was really irritated and sunny noticed it.

“are you jealous Taeng?”

“what are you talking about?”

“Taeng your friend changed his looks and every girls might follow him in no time and have a crush on him or follow him everywhere he goes. You didn’t expect that he’ll be that handsome right?”

“neh, I don’t mind if he’s handsome or not but I admit he’s really cute and hot right now. I wonder if he’ll also change his attitude.”

“of course not he won’t. tell me taeng do you have a crush on him?”

“n-no I’m not.”

“nice try taeng but you can’t lie to me. I know you Kim Taeyeon. Don’t worry each and one of the Student council have a crush on them and I think the only one left is you and Leeteuk. So, do you like him?”

“well…….. I ………. I………”

“you what?”

“I really do like him even before he changes his looks. But I want the previous leeteuk so that I don’t have competition with the other girls.”

“see I told you. You really can’t hide it from me. but you’re selfish you just want to have him huh.”

“Yah that’s not what I meant. what I mean is I’ll feel insecure because of those girls.”

“you’re not his girlfriend yet so why are you feeling insecure about that.”

“Fine I lose, just don’t tell anyone yet araso?”

“sure you could count on me but everyone may know it too.”

“I’ll just tell them when the time comes.”

After their conversation they watch their performance again and she saw that Leeteuk was looking at her. He gave her a smile then Taeyeon blushed but no one notice it, she also smiled at him and give him a “hwaiting” sign and the rest of the SNSD was just looking on their desire person.

After a moment it’s now the announcement of winner. The MC went on the stage together with the 2PM and the Super Junior.

“so now we will announce the winner, are you all excited?”

“neh!”

“if I where you I’ll step back now before you guys get embarrassed.”

“shut-up.”

Half of the crowd is cheering for the 2PM and half of it is for the Super Junior. The SNSD hold their hands together hoping thst the Super Junior will win. The Super Junior also hold their hands together just like the girls. They were all hoping that they’ll win. Siwon was now praying and for the first time in history they didn’t told him to stop on talking about that thing.

On the SNSD side, all of them are all nervous.

“please let them win, if not I’m going to hung myself at the ceiling before chansung chase me.” Seohyun said.

“Hyunnie-ah, why don’t you just say that you’ll commit suicide if they lose.” Yoona said

“aish just don’t talk about suicide were really getting nervous and you’ll still talks about that thing. Let’s just plan that suicide thing if they’ll lose.” Hyoyeon said

“why don’t they just tell the winner so we can have time in planning the suicide thing if ever?” Sunny said

“Yah stop it girls do you really want to die?” Jessica said

“if they lose we rather die than to be with those kingka’s.” they all said

“fine, let’s do it together if ever they’ll lose.”

The MC got the envelop from someone.

“sorry for the long wait everyone. Now we will announce the winner. The winner for this competition is……………..”