I Knew it

It will NEVER END

 

“taeyeon, do you have plans for today?”

“nothing jae-oppa, why?”

“Xiah and I just want to have fun with you. You know like the old times.”

“sure I also want to spend time with you since Teuki is busy for their project presentation and I don’t have plans for today.”

“that’s great I already miss the old times.”

“me too, what should we do today oppas?”

“let’s play soccer!” xiah said cheerfully and he receive a smack from the eldest.

“Yah Taeyeon is with us and she doesn’t know how to play it.”

“it’s alright jae-oppa I also want to learn it. Xiah oppa could you teach me how to play it please?”

“of course my pretty dongsaeng. What can you say hyung?”

“aish fine just don’t let her have a bruise or scratch. If she get those we’ll have a war again.”

“neh, araso. Let’s play soccer now.” he said and left the two, taeyeon was just smiling because of him.

“taengo are you sure you want to learn it? it’s a boys game.”

“jae-oppa who told you that soccer is only for game.”

“aish fine just be careful when playing.”

“neh, I love you jae-oppa.” She hug him really tight and jaejoong was shock about that.

“taeng what’s wrong with you? It seems that you’re not in yourself since last week.”

“why oppa I just want you to know that I’m really glad that you and xiah-oppa were my brothers even though you’re over protective of me and you lways ruin my moment when I’m with Leeteuk.”

“aigoo, were just protecting you, but he did already kiss you right?”

“neh oppa but how did you know?”

“xiah and I were there but ruin your moment since we both know that you’re waiting for it.”

“really oppa?”

“neh, let’s go now before you xiah-oppa search for us.”

The 3 of them had a great time together and Taeyeon was learning hoe to play soccer, even though she’s having a hard time the 2 of them just helping her. Jaejoong were still thinking about her and her action since last week

“hay hyung what are you thinking?”

“nothing xiah, taeng was just weird since last week.”

“yeah I also notice that. Do you think she already know it?”

“maybe or maybe not, or she’s really into something. I don’t know.”

“hyung if I were you, don’t think too much of it. taeyeon is a strong girl remember?”

“yeah right.”

“oppas can we go shopping? I need to buy something.”

“yeah sure but take a shower first.”

“you too oppas pali.”

The 3 of them went shopping and taeyeon bought soomthing for her 2 brothers, her eight sisters and for their boyfriends and last but the least her boyfriend.

“taeng aren’t you buying too much?”

“nope, it’s just right. Who knows maybe it’s my last gift for all of you.”

“what do you mean by that you’re really weird.”

“nothing oppa. Oh I almost forgot, I have an appointment with Dr. Park later, want to come with me?”

“sure we need to watch over you.”

“Ok kaja”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dr. Park’s clinic~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon wa seated in front of Dr. park and her check-up was just finished.

“that’s all for today Miss kim you’ll have you’re next check-up next week.” Dr. Park said as he was fixing the documents

“Dr. Park can I ask a question?”

“yeah sure go ahead.”

“is…………..is my sickness…………was spinocellebral Degeneration?” all of them was shock to hear what taeyeon had said with the fact that her 2 brothers aren’t speaking about it.

“am I going to be like Hyemin’s father in the future?”

Dr. park didn’t say anything and tears were already escaping from her eyes.

“please Dr. Park answer me, I’m begging you. Is that my sickness?”

He took a deep breath and release it then he look deeply into her eyes.

“yes taeyeon. It’s your illness and I think you knew that it’s a rare disease.”

“yeah I know thanks for answering my question, but please…….don’t let Leeteuk knew about it.”

After that she decided to leave the clinic so she bowed to Dr. Park and leave. Her two brothers also bid their goodbye to him and followed her.

When she was already out she began to cry really hard and the 2 was with her.

“taengo you need to be strong. Were here for you.”

“I know, also you oppas please don’t tell Leeteuk about it.”

“but taeng he need to know about it, he’s your boyfriend.”

“please oppa. I don’t want to be a burden to him. Just don’t tell him.”

“what are you planning to do?”

“I don’t know yet oppa and if ever it’s up to me now.”