Time passes

It will NEVER END

 

After 8 years……………………………..

“Dr. Park, you are needed at room 1608. Patient Go doesn’t want to drink her medicine again,”

“ok I’ll be right there.”

He proceed to the patient’s room and he saw her not drinking her medicine.

“Miss Go, why aren’t you taking your medicine?”

“It’s none of your business and why do you care?”

“it’s for your sake. Don’t you want your sickness to disappear?”

“Disappear? Don’t make me laugh Dr. Park, I know that my sickness doesn’t have medication at all!”

“miss Go please follow my advice. I’ll be back in 2 hours.”

He step out of the room and he heard a loud scream coming from the room. He just didn’t mind the situation and return to his clinic. He sat on his char and look at the wedding picture located on the left side of his desk. He took the picture frame an stare at it while reminiscing the past. Someone knock his door and he let it in.

“Annyeong Haseyo Teuki-ah, it’s been a long time.” Heechul said

“annyeong” everyone said

The SNSD and Super Junior visited leeteuk since they haven’t seen him for a long time. Everyone is now married and of course the pairing were still the same.

“ neh annyeong haseyo. It’s good to see you again guys…………………..together with your wives.”

“yeah right. Are you free tonight? Let’s have some bonding time since we haven’t see each other for a long time.” Siwon said

“yeah sure but I only have a little time since I need to do some research for my patient.”

“ok it will only be for a while since were all busy with our stuffs.” Eunhyuk said

“yeah so I’ll see you later?

“yeah at the café near our school.”

After working Hours……………………………………………………….

He went to the meeting place and he saw his friends there. He haven’t enter the café yet to look at everybody. He is envious of his friends. Until now they’re still with the girl they love and already married and also they have now children of their own but he’s still happy for them. he entered the place and sat beside them.

“oh, Dr. Park is here. I thought you’ll ditch us.” Donghae said

“why would I ditch you huh lee donghae?”

“nothing hehe. So how’s life now?”

“I don’t know.”

“Yah what kind of answer is that? It’s either yes or no.” kyuhyun said

“but I really don’t know.”

“oh I know why. It’s because of her right?” seohyun said

“yeah I think so.”

He sip on his coffee silently and everyone is staring at him.

“yah why are you all staring at me?”

“teuki-ah it’s been a year and a half. Aren’t you going to find someone?” Sunny said

“aniyo. I’m contented with my life now, even though I really miss her. And don’t ever try to set me up cause you’ll never find me ever again.”

“aigoo you really love her do you?”

“of course and she’s the only girl that I’ll love for the rest of my life.”

“teuki-ah you don’t have a son nor a daughter with her how can you continue your life?”

“I still have this.” He showed his wedding ring to them and smiled a little.

“Yeah your right. Anyway, we are informed that you have a patient that has the same sickness with Taeyeon.”

“yes I have but she’s way different from her. She won’t even take her medicine and not attending her rehabilitation.”

“how old is she anyway?”

“she’s only 14 years old.”

“omo she’s too young to suffer that illness.”

“yeah so I’ve been doing research for the disease not to become worst.”

“how about you tell her about Taeyeon maybe she’ll drink her medicine and attend rehabilitation.”

“you think so?”

“well it’s just a suggestion maybe it will work.”

“then I’ll give it a try.”

At the hospital……………………………………

Leeteuk went back to the hospital to do his research after having fun with his friends.

“Leeteuk-ah you’re still here?” it was is uncle who look after Taeyeon in the past and now he’s the President of the Neurology Department

“neh I’m just doing some research for Miss Go.”

“is I still the same?”

“neh and the symptoms worsen because she won’t take her medicine nor attend rehabilitation.”

“she’s really different from her.”

“I don’t know what am I going to do, but my friends suggest something.”

“just do it whatever it is. We must do everything just to encourage our patients.”

“yeah that’s why I decided to shift course in College but it was useless. I didn’t even saved her, it was already too late.”

“it’s not too late Leeteuk, even though we wasn’t able to save her there’s still a lot of patient we need to take care of and taeyeon was our or should I say your inspiration to continue your chosen profession.”

“neh kamsahamnida uncle.”

“no problem, after that take a rest ok?”

“neh.”

The next day……………………………………………….

Leeteuk had a rounds on the patients and when he was about to look after Miss Go he notice her not even touching the food that was given to her.

“Good day Miss Go.”

“What’s so good about today?”

“nothing for you I guess.” He said then he spotted a tns of books near her bed.

“you like to read a lot?”

“why do you care if I love to read.”

He picked a book from it and began to remember her.

“I also love to read book when I was your age until I met someone.”

“like I care. Why are you here?”

“I’m checking my patients condition. Should I tell you a story that I experience when I knew about my wife’s sickness?”

“wife? Sickness? You’re wife also has a disease?”

“yeah and she has the same illness with you.”