he needs to know the truth

It will NEVER END

 

Days had past and the two of them just stayed home. Taeyeon was staying on her room and don’t even dare to go out. Also leeteuk and their brothers are really worried for them.

“Taengo, can we talk for a bit?” Jae said after he knocks her door.

“oppa were already talking.”

“Taeng I’m being serious here. We really need to talk.”

“talk about what oppa?”

“you and leeteuk of course.”

“oppa, I’m not in the mood. I don’t want to talk about it.”

“we’ll talk about it whether you like it or not, so open the door this instant.”

“I told you that I’m not in the mood.”

“don’t make me destroy this door Kim Taeyeon. I’ll count 1-10 if you won’t open this door I’ll destroy it, you know me Kim Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon didn’t respond to him and that made him do the counting.

“1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…”

When he reach the number 8 he heard a click sound and the door was now unlock. He twisted the knob and open the door. He entered her room and he saw her laying on her bed and sobbing silently. He sat beside her and brushed her hair away from her face.

“Taengo please let’s talk about it. I’m your brother remember. I need an explanation of what’s going on.”

“I told you oppa there’s nothing between us anymore. I’m free and his free there’s nothing wrong with us.”

“if there’s nothing wrong, why do you keep on crying, don’t even tried to get out of this room and not eating anything. Xiah and I are really worried for the two of you, even yoochun doesn’t know what to do with him.”

With that she really burst into tears and sit up to hug her brother.

“it’s that the situation of nothing wrong? I can read what’s on your mind.”

“oppa, I don’t know what to do. I really hurt him but I’ll hurt him more when the time comes that I need to go. I want to be with him but I can’t, I really just can’t.”

“you didn’t told him the truth right?”

Taeyeon didn’t say anything but she just nod. Jaejoong tighten the hug and release a heavy sigh.

“you should have told him. He deserves to know that truth, your situation is also like him.”

“but oppa, I can’t face him a anymore after what I’ve done to him.”

“aigoo I didn’t know you’re that stupid Taeng. I’ll talk to him on behalf. He needs to know the truth whether you like it or not.”

“it’s up to you oppa.”

“araso, just stop doing creepy things like this and please Taeng eat something ok?”

“I don’t have an appetite oppa.i want to eat but my stomach won’t accept it.”

“you haven’t eaten yet and you need it. just eat something even in small amount ok?”

“fine.”

“I’ll prepare porridge for you. Stay here I’ll be back and bring your food.”

Jaejoong step out of her room and prepare something for her while Taeyeon was still crying silently on her bed while hugging her teddy bear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Leeteuk’s home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“hyung I don’t have an appetite.”

“but you need to eat. You haven’t eaten for days.”

“but I don’t want to.”

“I told you, you have to.”

Then someone knock the door. Yoochun was the one who opened it while leeteuk can’t resist od the food that was infront of him so he decided to eat even a little amount.

“Teuki-ah, someone wants to see you.” Yoochun said as he enter the dining room.

“who is it hyung? I don’t want to see anybody.”

“don’t worry it’s just me.” the person said and leeteuk turned around to see who the person was.

“oh, jae-hyung what are you doing here?”

“I just want to tell you something.”

“I don’t have time for it, sorry.”

“”it’s important teuki and it includes you.”