a really big issue

It will NEVER END

 

“ok this is it. Tell her now Park Leeteuk.”

“What? Now? hyung I can’t do it yet, I’m not prepared.”

“if you won’t tell it now, she might find other guy.”

Leeteuk just sigh and take a look at her again. He and his brother look like a stalker of her. They’re inside the library and she was reading a book.

“hyung I really can’t do it yet. Can I just make a love letter instead?”

“Yah, were leaving in the 20th century now you know. Are you from the ancient times or the era of our ancestors?”

“but I can’t do it. just other way not like this. Inside the library, hello we might disturb the others you know.”

“aish I better call the others. Where are your friends anyway?”

“they’re with their girlfriends as usual. So Taeyeon and I were left behind by them. Our friends were only together with us during lunch time.”

“see just confess to her already.”

“I told you I can’t do it yet.”

“fine I’ll just call them.”

Yoochun called the rest of the DBSK and they all went to the section where in they were located inside the library.

“Yoochun-ah is there something wrong that you made us go here?”

“yes there is. This kid doesn’t want to tell Jae and Xiah’s sister what he feels for her.”

“wait Jae-hyung and xiah-hyung’s sister?”

“neh Taeyeon is our little sister. Mianhae if we hide it Teuki.” Xiah said to him and bow.

“aniyo, it’s alright. I don’t mind about it but I don’t have a face to show anymore for the two of you.”

“why?”

“because I told you guys that I won’t even  bother or like your sister and I think I must forget this feeling now since I’ve eaten the words that I have said.”

“don’t even think about it Teuki. You already got our approval isn’t it? you the 1st one to have it and it’s alright for us if you’ll be her boyfriend.”

“but hyung.”

“no more buts Park Leeteuk, we both want you to be her boyfriend .”

“araso, thank you Jae hyung and xiah hyung.”

“no problem, once you two are together make sure that you won’t hurt her or else you’ll find what you’ve been looking for.” Jaejoong said

“neh, I’ll remember that.”

“now, what’s the problem Park Yoochun?”

“That kid still wants to do some love letter to impress your sister. Like, Hello we’re living in the 20th century now and new generation, there’s cellphone, facebook, twitter and so on but he still want an old fashion style. Jae-hyung better teach him of your courting style.”

“actually that ahjushi taught me already but I don’t like his style.”

“mickey mouse, what’s wrong with the love letters huh? I think Taeyeon like those stuffs too.”

“what the………….you mean it’s up to him how will he impress your sister?”

“Yah are you the one who will court our sister? If yes then xiah and I will beat you to death.”

“also you must support your dongsaeng in this matter. It would be more exciting when he did those things. Every one of us has their own courting style.” Xiah said

“I know my brothers courting style. He flirts with every girl that is his type. I remember in high school that he uses his charms on a girl but he didn’t know that the girl wasn’t like the others, so he ended…………………”

“BUSTED” they all said and laugh. Then one of the librarians makes a “shhh” sign to them. they all bowed and the librarian leave.

“I told you I’m not a playboy.”

“yes you are, right yunho and changmin-hyung?”

“neh yunho hyung and I agree with you leeteuk.”

“but the one who’s really amazing in courting a girl is no other than Jae-hyung.” Yunho said

“of course, that’s why I can easily get their sweetest word.”

“see jae-hyung is a playboy not me.”

“but still you’re still a playboy. How did you do it jae-hyung?”

“first step to make a women fall in love is through their stomach. That’s why I cook for hem or make something special while I’m courting her.”

“fine, you’re the best in getting girls attention but you’re a snob sometimes.” Yoochun said

“of course I am, but it’s up to leeteuk on what style do you prefer.”

“are you listening to me Kim Jaejoong. He said he’ll use the ancient way of courting a girl and that is through love letters.”

“who cares mickey mouse it’s up to him you know.”

“ok fine I’ll just help but I really don’t like those.”

“then don’t help him, you’re just making things complicated.” Xiah said

“teuki do you need help?”

“I’ll tell you guys  if I need to, but now she needs my help in history report, so I need to go.”

“KYA~~~!!!!!!!! Just helping huh? I can feel it right now.”

“the what xiah hyung?”

“I can feel that love is in the air.”

“yah you sound like a high school student who wants to tease a friend because of a girl.”

“aish stop it xiah-hyung. I better go now before she became a tiger.”

“good luck dongsaengnim.”

leeteuk immediately goes to taeyeon’s place while the DBSK were just looking at the two doing their reports.

“aigoo leeteuk is getting mature now and in no time he will have a girlfriend and after that he’ll get married. When will the time that we will have a girlfriend again?”

“Yah don’t ask me about that. I have BoA already.”

“well me I have Go Ara.”

“while me I have Yoohee.”

“Me I have Yong Sup(fictional).”

“yah so it’s only I who doesn’t have a girlfriend yet. When did you met them huh?”

“we met them at the party during the end of the school fest.”

“not fair you should’ve introduce me to someone.”

“that’s you’re problem because you only flirt with someone during those time but it came out with the same result because the girl isn’t someone like easy to get.”

“so you were rejected again hahahaha.”

“aish could you be supportive to me just once?”

“we always support you but you must change you playboy style. Remember that most of the girls now doesn’t like it.”

“fine but leeteuk is more important since it was your sister whom he likes and it the first time that he fell in love.”

“so you mean he never fall in love before or have a simple crush?”

“neh, he doesn’t want to because on his mind, it’s just a distraction.”

“oh ok let’s see on how will he get my sister’s heart.”

“Jae-hyung if leeteuk will do that, then our sister will die since he will get her heart.”

“Aish you stupid dolphin, just keep your mouth shut if you don’t know what it means.”

“but she will really die if he will get her heart.”

The rest just rolled their eyes because of Xiah’s mind.