hospital visit

It will NEVER END

 

When Leeteuk’s parents met Taeyeon, they were surprised that they’re in a relationship whit the fact that their parents are already planning to have an arranged marriage for them in the future since Taeyeon’s parents were also their business partners.

“Woah, you’re so lucky Taeyeon. You even didn’t know that Leeteuk would be your fiancée in the future.” Hyoyeon said

“yeah both of us we surprised that our parents already planned an arranged marriage for us” she said and she look at her wrist watch.

“Guys I need to go now. I will visit someone at the hospital.”

“ok bye take care.”

When she was on her way to the hospital she got a phone call and she immediately answer it.

“Yeoboseyo, teuki-ah.”

“Taengo, mainheyo. I still need to finish the project that were working on.”

“aigoo, it’s alright. Just concentrate on that, I’ll just tell Hyemin that you can’t come.”

“Araso, Cheongmal Mianhae. I’ll just treat you an ice cream next time.”

“Neh, but it should be a strawberry flavor hehe.”

“araso, I have to go now. Saranghae.”

“Nado saranghae, Hwaiting!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“good to see you unnie. Where’s oppa?”

“oppa is busy right now. he also wants to come but he can’t because he has a project to finish.”

“aww I want to see the two of you together but it’s alright at least you’re here. Come one let’s go to appa now.”

Hyemin grab her hand and lead the way to her father’s room. When they enter the room Taeyeon’s heart was crushed because of her father’s condition. Her father was a bedridden and he can’t even talk or just simply move his mouth. When Hyemin talk to her father, she took a glass that the letters were written and her father just point the letters for him to say what he wants.

“unnie, appa said than you for visiting him.”

“It’s my pleasure to visit you sir.” Taeyeon bowed and tears almost escape from her eyes but she manage to control it. then a nurse came inside to check his condition, she told them that Hyemin’s father needs to do check-up by Dr. Park which is Leeteuk’s uncle. The check-up lasted to how many minutes or hours and Taeyeon got tired of playing with Hyemin.

“Hyemin-ah, unnie needs to go home now because my brothers will scold me for sure.”

“Araso, unnie. Please visit us again with oppa.”

“yeah sure, bye.”

“bye unnie.”

Taeyeon made her way home but she first went into a computer shop to search something. Once she reach her assigned computer unit she begin to search about spine and also nerves. She read different article about it and also some description which was pointing to Hyemin’s father condition. As she go through it, she discover that she was experiencing the symptoms like usual loss of balance and blurry eyesight. Her tears keep on flowing and now she have a huge feeling that it was her sickness too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Taeyeon’s home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“where’s Taeyeon? It’s already late.” Jaejoong said

“don’t worry hyung she’ll be fine.” Xiah said as he eats his popcorn.

“I know she’ll be alright but her sickness bothers me what if she loses her balance again and got injured again.”

“Why don’t you call her boyfriend, instead of bubbling all night?”

“I already did that and he said that she visited someone at the hospital but they’re not together right now.”

“aish you’re just worrying too much.”

“who would worry if your sister have a sickness and sooner or later she’ll leave us.”

Then taeyeon arrived home with a sad face and has a puffy eyes. Jaejoong and Xiah went near her as soon as she step inside.

“hey taengo, are you alright? Why are your eyes so puffy? Did leeteuk made you cry?”

“aniyo oppa. I’m fine just leave me alone for a while. I don’t want to talk to anybody for now.”

She goes up to her room and lock it. her two brothers just stare at her with a questionable face since it’a the first time that she did something like that.