Weird

It will NEVER END

 

“Hi guys.” Taeyeon said cheerfully to everyone which doesn’t surprise them but Leeteuk did.

“Hi taengo. Why are you so happy today?” sunny said.

“nothing, I just want to. Where’s teuki?”

“I’m here.” Leeteuk raised his hand and Taeyeon run to him. And immediately hug him like there’s no tomorrow.

“Teuki-ah I miss you a lot.”

“yah kim taeyeon, you just saw him yesterday you know.” Jessica said.

“yesterday was yesterday. I really do miss him a lot, it’s like years that I didn’t see him even though it’s only hours.”

“taengo aren’t you exaggerating too much?” hyoyeon said

“no I’m not, teuki-ah you’ll treat my ice cream isn’t it?”

“ah neh strawberry flavor right?”

“neh.” Then the bell rings and taeyeon pouted.

“aish, why did the bell ring? I still want to be with you.”

“no worries I’ll see you after school so that you’ll enjoy your ice cream.”

“araso, see you later.” She tiptoed and give him a kiss on his right cheek then she proceed to her classroom.

“taengo is weird today.” Sunny said

“I know right, I wonder what happened to her.” Sooyoung said

“yah park leeteuk did something happened to her?” yuri said.

“I don’t know.” He simply said to them but something is really on her.

“guys I think we need to go to class now.” yesung said

“oh yeah, we almost forgot about that.” Yuri said

All the girls gave their boyfriends a kiss on their cheeks and bid goodbye but there’s someone who’s still begging for more………..

“Aish HyukJae I’ll be late for my class.”

“pleae Hyo just another one please.”

Yah stupid monkey, Let go of her now, you’ll still meet her later after school or during lunch time.” Heechul said

“aigoo, I won’t be seeing her for how many hours. I’ll miss her.”

“Hyoraengi just give him another kiss so we can go now.” tiffany said.

Hyoyeon pouted and give him another kiss on the other cheek but he turn around as her lips landed on his.

“Yah, Lee HyukJae you’re really a ert.” Hyoyeon said and playfully hit him.

“but you like it.” he smirk but hyoyeon just pout

“see you later jagiya.” He peck on her cheek and she was still blushing .

“aish I’m really going to beat you on our showdown.”

“I’ll wait for that.”

“fine, bye oppa see you later.”  She gave him another quick peck on his cheek again and immediately evaporate with the girls.

“you know HyukJae you’re really good in taking advantage of her and she’s right you’re really a ERT!”

“yah I’m not. I’ll just miss her.”

“Aish you know Hyoyeon might really embarrassed of the cheesiness you’re doing.”

“no she’s not. I already know her a lot and I bet she’s smiling like crazy just like me.”

“you’re really weird just like Yesung.”

“Hey why am I included?”

“you’re just an example hyung” ryeowook said

“well aside form Hae I’m the next romantic guy here.”

“Yah you really have a thick face. Says who wrote cheesy love letters and even prepared a carousel with matching bubbles.”

“fine I loss let’s just go to class.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon and Leeteuk were roaming around the park hand in hand and she was still the same like they’ve seen this morning.

“Taeng?”

“Neh?”

“umm…………….are you sure you’re really ok?”

“of course I am why?”

“nothing I’m just thinking of what you’ve said to me last night. The thing about Hyemin’s father and what if you have that sickness to.”

“oh, about that………….just don’t mind it Teuki. I was just dreaming and imagining to much since I feel pity on her father’s condition. There’s nothing to worry about trust me.”

“but Taeng……………”

“Aigoo, teuki-ah just trust me ok? There’s nothing to worry about. Swear to god.”

“araso, but if there’s something wrong tell me right away.”

“yes sir.”

They continue their way and he treat her ice cream as he promised her.