having fun with the kid

It will NEVER END

 

“Hey Taeng are you going home now?”

“not yet, I have to go to Dr. Park for some check-up.”

“let me accompany you then.”

“no need teuki, I know you’re busy preparing for your parents arrival”

Leeteuk hugged her and cuddle her like a baby.

“Miss Kim Taeyeon, remember that my parents also want to meet my girl so we need to prepare together for them.”

“aish, araso, you look like a bodyguard to me.”

“of course. I also need to meet your doctor since he’s my uncle.”

“ok fine. I’m also nervous of meeting your parents.”

“don’t worry I’m sure they’ll like you. What’s the time of your check-up anyway?”

“in 30 minutes do I need to go now.”

“ok come on.”

He accompany her on his uncle’s clinic but he just stayed outside and just waited for her. While he was waiting for her, he saw the girl that they encounter when Taeyeon was rushed to the hospital. She was still playing a ball alone and the ball roll over to him. He picked it up and give it to her.

“Kamsahamnida oppa.”

“you’re welcome. You’re still here Hye Min?”

“neh oppa my father is still here and I don’t know when he will come home.”

“you must be lonely staying here.”

“neh, I don’t have a playmate here. Is unnie with you?”

“neh, she’s having a check-up.”

“is she sick oppa?”

“I don’t know, maybe or maybe not. Do you want to play with me while she’s having a check-up?”

The girl nod and they play. After a moment Taeyeon went out of the clinic and she saw the two.

“oh unnie it here. Hi unnie.” Hye Min waved at her and Taeyeon walk closer to them.

“hi Hye Min, I see that you’re having fun with your oppa right now.”

“yeah were having fun but I’m already tired.” Leeteuk breathe heavily and bend a little.

“just admit that you’re getting old now.”

“Yah I’m not yet old.”

“yes you are but a handsome one hehe. Hye Min-ah unnie also wants to play with you, let oppa rest for a while.”

“araso, oppa you rest first I’ll just play with unnie right now.”

“gomawo Hye Min-ah. Aigoo it’s the first time I‘ve sweat like this.”

“it’s because you’re just reading books and not playing.”

“fine you don’t need to say those things. I’ll just wait for you here.”

Leeteuk sat down and fan himself while Taeyeon and Hye Min are playing. Then after a while one of the nurses call Hye Min and told her that her father is looking for her.

“unnie, oppa, I have to go now, my father is looking for me. maybe he’ll have a check-up with Dr. Park so I need to support him.”

“is Dr. Park that you’re talking about is in that room?” taeyeon pointed the clinic of leeteuk’s uncle and she nod.

“appa’s sickness is about nerves but I don’t know how to pronounce it.”

“oh araso, go to your appa now he’s waiting for you.”

Neh, bye unnie, bye oppa.” She run towards her father’s room, and taeyeon and leeteuk was left behind.

“I wonder what the sickness of her father is.”

“me too, maybe I could ask uncle about it some other time.”

“teuki, Dr.Park said I need to attend rehabilitation for me to good reflexes. My reflexes is not in good state now that’s why I’m having a hard time to move accordingly.”

“when will you start?”

“maybe next week, don’t tell the others about it yet. On my next check-up I’ll visit Hye Min’s appa, would you like to come.”

“yeah sure, Hye Min is lonely here because she doesn’t have playmate.”

“Thanks Teuki and Mianhae.”

“why are you saying sorry?”

“I just feel that I’m starting to be burden to you since I need to go here every now and then.”

“Taeng you’re not a burden ok? I love doing this things for you so no need to apologize od something huh?”

“neh, by the way when will your parents arrive?”

“later. Come on now we need to prepare for their arrival and I really need your help since you’re meeting them,”

“Yah I should be the one who needs your help. I don’t know what should I give or do.”

“you don’t need to give them anything, just be with yourself. Let’s go now.” they both stood up and begin to walk then Taeyeon remembered something.

“omo I forgot my diary.” She returns to where they have seated and get her diary. After that she go back to Leeteuks side and cling her arm to his arm.

“why do you have a diary?”

“Dr. Park told me to write every day and it’s also a part of the rehabilitation that he was talking about.”

“oh, so you mean everything that happen for the day you’ll write it down?”

“neh, why do you ask?”

“nothing I just have a feeling that you’ll just write everything about me.”

“Yah, don’t be full of yourself Park Leeteuk.”

“araso, I’m just kidding. Come on.” He remove her arms on his and he wrapped his right arm on her shoulder and they go on their way.