Love Letter

It will NEVER END

 

“Kim Taeyeon!”

“Yah Sunkyu could you lower down your voice?!”

“Mianhae I’m just happy.”

“let me guess because sungmin ask you to have a date again.”

“yeah and this time were going to Lotte World. By the way someone wants me to give this to you.” She handed a small envelope to her but Taeyeon was suspicious of it.

“what’s that thing, an envelope?”

“No, it’s a folder you pabo! Just take it and read.”

“fine.” She took the envelope and opens it. There was a paper inside, she took the paper out of the envelope and read it.

You’re a flower that blooms every day, Took my heart as time goes by. The sweetest thing that happens to me is the moment I fell in love with you. You can’t see me but I can see you, remember that I’m always here to guide and listen to you.

-Angel :3-

Taeyeon was blushing as she read the letter so sunny take a peak on the letter

“Kya~~~~!!!!!!!!! So sweet!!!! Who gave it?”

“I don’t know. Wait a minute why are you peaking on someone’s letter? You’re also the one who gave this to me then you’re going to ask me who is it from.”

“Taengo, my Minnie just told me to give that to you because someone ask him to give that to you. So he ask me to give that to you because he knows that will meet this time. So now I give that to you, that’s why I don’t know who is it from, that’s why I’m asking you who gave that to you because my Minnie didn’t want me to know who is it from. Did you get it?”

Taeyeon was just staring at her because she only wanted to know who gave the letter but sunny told so many things which her brain won’t able to catch up.

“EARTH TO TAEYEON, EARTH TO TAEYEON. ARE YOU STILL THERE? LEETEUK IS COMING.” She snap a finger near her face then teayeon was back to her mind.

“yah what do you mean leeteuk is coming?”

“hahaha I just said that so you’ll be awaken. Kim taeyeon it’s really obvious that you like him.”

“yah stop teasing me, you dwarf.”

“you’re also a dwarf pabo. So I guess you have another admirer.”

“yeah but this one is different.”

“why, because of the sweet message that only ancient people say.”

“yah it’s not ancient araso? And so what if it’s like ancient time at least he can touch hearts. I hope it’s from him.” She murmured that last part but sunny heard it

“kya!!! What if it’s him, you’re going to say that you also like him?”

“yah it’s not that easy you know.”

“yeah I know but he’s really sweet isn’t it.”

“yes he is.”

She was having a daydream of him when someone pats her head. She turned around to look at the person and it was her brother Xiah.

“aigoo oppawhy did you disturb me huh?”

“it’s not your problem.”

“annyeong haseyo Xiah-oppa.”

“hi sunny, how’s your relationship with sungmin?”

“it’s alright oppa.”

“that’s great. Hey taengo someone wanted to give this to you.”

He handed her a stem of a white rose and she took it.

“who is it from oppa?”

“I don’t know.”

“Yah oppa when someone gave me something like this, you and jae oppa was the one who know it first.”

“aish just stop asking question. That person was watching you and he knows how you react. Whoever that person is, hyung and I got approve of him.”

“that fast?! I don’t know him yet.”

“you’ll know him as days goes by. I’ll be going now bye.”

When he left, Taeyeon has a questionable face while sunny was smiling secretly. Sunny also know that the flower and the letter is from only one person and it’s already obvious of who that person is.

“yah sunkyu do you have an idea who are these from?”

“I don’t have it’s for you to find out.”

“fine, I wonder who is it from.”